• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Anrin Deo Avis

BlaZing with Desire
Years
Hi
I am in route 73 dewy lake what am I supposed to do I don't have HM surf if I want it to go further where is it

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Until now, great game! I have Eevee, Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle
But I need help. I got stuck in this forest and I do not know how to move on
What should I do? I play version 2.5
Talk to the NPC. There is a main time based event as hinted by the NPC.
----- Since I already activated these events in my save...

----- Have you paid attention to the "It seems fishy script."

----- This guy basically tells you what to do... (backwards hat) You know that means Joey, right?

----- This is the clearest hint. This girl basically tells you where there are AT NIGHT.

----- This suggest that maybe, just maybe you have to walk around that spot past 8:00pm.
_Remember the "It's fishy" and the "These are where the bad guys hang out at night" scripts?
Paying attention to the subliminal messages by the NPC is very important for this game.
Hi
I am in route 73 dewy lake what am I supposed to do I don't have HM surf if I want it to go further where is it
Nothing. It's a teaser route cause you can't get surf yet. It's in Powerstone City (Beta 3.xx).
I get a black screen after the first suicune encounter from the start of the game after the suicune scene is over on android emulator
I can exit the cave and everything goes back to normal
It's an emulator problem, something I cannot fix. The emulator I suggest using is "VisualBoyAdvance-M 1.8.0 (SVN 1022)

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
you get the mystery gift that is south of town, give it to old man Roger, then head to Oak's lab for your Pokemon. After that, talk to your father to get the story going. Unless you're in the cave and the screen goes black, just head down to outside the cave, and talk to the cave entrance.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Here's how the Eevee evolution event is going to occur!
It won't be available right way (after beating Battle Lodge 1, haha).
-----

-----
After Lady Vivian does her little speech and ceremonial event she will give you the respective stone based upon the question you answer.
Then she will discuss another rare stone that she possess and goes unto another long boring speech about it, hahaha.
That is, the Gene Stone. Pokemon that gets "modified" by this stone will have the characters "-G" attached to their name.
-----

-----

-----
You may have noticed that Eevee-G has more improved stats (and the inability to learn more attacks). Eevee-G is on steroids, lol.
Also, upon beating the Taejo League, Oak will give you a "new strand of Eevee that can evolve into Normeon, Draceon, Syvleon, and Rusteon."
Also, Eevee-G is capable of evolving into the rest of the others that the original Eevee couldn't evolve into.
This is because of the five maximum alternative evolution one Pokemon can have.
----- Eeveeutionnnn!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
Don't worry, Eevee will be able to evolve in Pokewood City (Beta 3.xx)!
This part of the game that you are in can go in different orders and ways (for less linearity).
The third and fourth gym leaders are interchangeable. From what it sounds like, you haven't used the Blue Flute on the lady in front of the gym.
The Blue Flute is accessible on Route 55. If you have not gotten the Blue Flute during the earthquake event, you can battle the Youngster for it. And which color shards do you have?
The Red Shard can be found after your fourth badge is obtained.
The Green Shard is found on Route 49. There is a Tosturf Tunnel/Taejo Underpass shortcut you can use for faster travel after the Underground battle fight in Aqualight City. (Darn, I forgot to make it work as a two way direction connection).

Oh is that so.Well i got 3rd badge but where is hm smash?i followed that cue ball he said he went to route 54.I cant battle wrector an old man is not letting me pass.Route 56 is shut
And i have nowhere to go,well,What should i do next?in route 56 i also saw a mysterious cave with black triangle.Well you predicted nicely i didnt have green and red shard
Congratulations,my teams charmander evovled.Boy was it so hard.
Anyways I am looking forward to beta 3.xx

Last edited:

Rata

Pokemon Terra Firma Creator.
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2020
I like very much the grapichs of Alucus! They are fantastic!
Awesome!
I like very much your hack-rom.

Good luck!

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Oh is that so.Well i got 3rd badge but where is hm smash?i followed that cue ball he said he went to route 54.I cant battle wrector an old man is not letting me pass.Route 56 is shut
And i have nowhere to go,well,What should i do next?in route 56 i also saw a mysterious cave with black triangle.Well you predicted nicely i didnt have green and red shard
Congratulations,my teams charmander evovled.Boy was it so hard.
Anyways I am looking forward to beta 3.xx
You meet that Cue Ball on Route 54 in Beta 4.xx after you go on this epic "Goku's DRAGON FIST" quest, haha.
After you touch the triangle, the "Bro-lic" Punch guys finally get to punch that big rock out of the way.
That entrance is Wrecktor's Gym because you can see a gym sign on top of the entrance.
----- This guy gives you HM Smash after you beat Wrecktor

I like very much the grapichs of Alucus! They are fantastic!
Awesome!
I like very much your hack-rom.

Good luck!
Thanks!
----------
Here is how the "Seijo/Gene Dex" is shaping up so far. I have tons of open slots so if you would like to see
_some awesome or even wacky Pokemon stats/colorization/aesthetic change
due to the Gene Stone,
_just let me know! Haha.
----- Steel Eevee is based on a mirror's reflection

----- Try using that Gene Stone on a Pikachu! Hehe.

----- Later on in the story you will be given a Cede Stone so you can revert "only certain (like Pikaboo)" Gene Pokemon back.
Also, there will be some exception to the Gene Stone rule. Some Pokemon may not be able to evolve into their Gene counterpart.
For instance Onix cannot evolve into Crystix. I am going to make Crystix an one-off event Pokemon.
Gene slots take up the numbers 325 to 361.

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
You meet that Cue Ball on Route 54 in Beta 4.xx after you go on this epic "Goku's DRAGON FIST" quest, haha.
After you touch the triangle, the "Bro-lic" Punch guys finally get to punch that big rock out of the way.
That entrance is Wrecktor's Gym because you can see a gym sign on top of the entrance.
Hello the cave is a dead end,the door is blocked,also the hiker saying it a trap cave is it true

Also,I have a very interesting event for you.When in Seijo we will be nearing our league
challenge,one mysterious cave will arise and a peculiar presence(one who saves you when
you lose)will waft around Ignite Heights And create a pathway for route E
The criminal egos atk (Transcend Flare)will open a gateway to that cave in route E
Unfortunately,They will be unable to close that portal,and Frozen,Inferno,Your Third Counterpart
and the hero will reach the cave,but separately.The cave's name will be Legend's Lair.
But you get its news late.All the heroic trainers are on the move(You can take some from
other hacks,custom,or Pokemon)but are crushed.When you reach there ,it is too late.
The Pokemon Keldeo and Victini are seized by Inferno and Frozen,and Your third counterpart
will be angry,He will challenge them both but lose,so he team up with you.But Frozen and Inferno
are nowhere to be seen,they fled.Then the police will think the hero scared them away and you
will be given bravery award but during the ceremony,the news will come,Taejo and Saejo
BOTH in danger.then one divine light will appear(same that peculiar presense)and tell
all the souls whose human form died in Uiyto will give you power to summon Zygarde.
But zygarde has condition,he dont trust your partner.So your partner(Third Counterpart maybe ZX)
will aburptly leave.You will take upon inferno and frozen and defeat them.The champion will
congratulate you,and leave.But you wonder,You have Zygarde one of most powerful
pokemon so no person will able to defeat you so you set on journey to find out.
Is This The TRUTH? (You can make an extra difficult game as a sequel)
The pokemon Required will be Keldeo,Victini and Zygarde.
Please tell me if you like this idea,it might be long difficult to script,solemn,
but i am sure it will be a great finale to your game.

marc1234

Conquest MODE
Years
How can I evolve my Pichu into a Pikachu? I catch it with comfort ball and give it a soothe bell and I didn't let him have status effects

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Hello the cave is a dead end,the door is blocked,also the hiker saying it a trap cave is it true

Also,I have a very interesting event for you.When in Seijo we will be nearing our league
challenge,one mysterious cave will arise and a peculiar presence(one who saves you when
you lose)will waft around Ignite Heights And create a pathway for route E
The criminal egos atk (Transcend Flare)will open a gateway to that cave in route E
Unfortunately,They will be unable to close that portal,and Frozen,Inferno,Your Third Counterpart
and the hero will reach the cave,but separately.The cave's name will be Legend's Lair.
But you get its news late.All the heroic trainers are on the move(You can take some from
other hacks,custom,or Pokemon)but are crushed.When you reach there ,it is too late.
The Pokemon Keldeo and Victini are seized by Inferno and Frozen,and Your third counterpart
will be angry,He will challenge them both but lose,so he team up with you.But Frozen and Inferno
are nowhere to be seen,they fled.Then the police will think the hero scared them away and you
will be given bravery award but during the ceremony,the news will come,Taejo and Saejo
BOTH in danger.then one divine light will appear(same that peculiar presense)and tell
all the souls whose human form died in Uiyto will give you power to summon Zygarde.
But zygarde has condition,he dont trust your partner.So your partner(Third Counterpart maybe ZX)
will aburptly leave.You will take upon inferno and frozen and defeat them.The champion will
congratulate you,and leave.But you wonder,You have Zygarde one of most powerful
pokemon so no person will able to defeat you so you set on journey to find out.
Is This The TRUTH? (You can make an extra difficult game as a sequel)
The pokemon Required will be Keldeo,Victini and Zygarde.
Please tell me if you like this idea,it might be long difficult to script,solemn,
but i am sure it will be a great finale to your game.
It actually sounds like an amazing idea. I will definitely consider it, but I'll have to change it up a little
_since people will now know how the game will officially end, haha.
The cool thing about this was that Pokemon Normal "is the sequel."
What I mean is that I had always plan to make another rom hack after this (Pokemon Teal) with the ending of the
_game taking place in the Uiyto region on that mountain up north. What a coincidence! Great minds think alike!
Also, in Pokemon Normal, that Route E, which is apart of the Uiyto lettered route system, area up north is completely destroyed and is inhabitable.
The Uiyto region in Normal Version is basically a pile of random displaced rocks, haha.
But I'll definitely consider your idea in my Pokemon Teal Version! You're Trainer Teal in that game, and he ends the game
_with that Pokemon and now in Normal Version you play from a different perspective as Zaquar. Then you meet this
_Trainer Teal and learn about the past (Pokemon Teal).
The real game is Pokemon Teal Version! :P
----------
As for the Route 54 cave, that will be accessible in 4.xx when you learn the DRAGON FIST technique that all
_the Fighter Bros have been training all their life for. When the guy sees that you have learned it, he will want
_you to teach it to him and then he'll let you through.

As for it being a "trap cave," you'll see what that hiker man meant! Hehehe!
How can I evolve my Pichu into a Pikachu? I catch it with comfort ball and give it a soothe bell and I didn't let him have status effects
Pichu evolves into Pikachu at level 23.
----------
Also, here is Taejo (and Seijo) region map that I'm slightly updating.
-----

-----

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I'm having a problem, I downloaded the 2.5 patch, and a clean fire red ROM, I've tried patching them with NUPS which worked for the first beta but won't work now. I also tried a different UPS patcher, and tried red own loading a fire red ROM and the 2.5 patch several times. Help please?

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
This Hack is So great! but I would like to ask one thing is beta 4 will be the Final Beta of this Game?

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
can u please post some mirror link for download?
I cant use that website.
Thnx.
I will indeed! Stay tuned!
I'm having a problem, I downloaded the 2.5 patch, and a clean fire red ROM, I've tried patching them with NUPS which worked for the first beta but won't work now. I also tried a different UPS patcher, and tried red own loading a fire red ROM and the 2.5 patch several times. Help please?
The first beta is extremely different from the second one, maybe that's why, but I'll figure this out.
Try using different fire red roms. Actually this rom is version 1.0
I'm not sure if hex values are different in versions 1.0 and 1.1. Hmmmm.
What does the error message say? I know for Pokemon Glazed that there's an error message and the game still works.
Hmmm. Not sure. Could that be the reason?
This Hack is So great! but I would like to ask one thing is beta 4 will be the Final Beta of this Game?
Probably not. Most likely beta 5. Since this hack contains completely two completely new regions (the regions will contain a completely different experience from their neighbor).
But the next beta (3.xx) actually completes the Taejo region
! Beta 4.xx I can assure you will include the extra unlocked areas of Taejo after beating the Taejo League.
----------
Well, after a bit of extra work on this region map, here is the polished finalized result!
----- Prepare for interesting story mode route navigation (especially route 64... hehe!

----- Adding a mini refresher look for the second new region!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I'll try a different fire red ROM and see if it works then, if not I'll still try to play the game and check that also.

Edit: Got it now.

Last edited:

marc1234

Conquest MODE
Years
Im stuck in the ignite pass, in the bottom left of the room, there is an earthquake effect and says "huh". What should i do to get out of the room

Back