• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 30, 2015
    Hi guys,

I just discovered this game and i have (maybe) one problem. I started two days ago and I am on "Pokémon of Interest" spot (just after the first Gym Leader). It says that one Pokémon changes everyday, but everytime I restart the game (today or yesterday), it always is Elekid. Secondly, the Berries don't reappear everyday (the first trees of the adventure). I would like to know if these things are normal or if my save type which has a problem : the Real Clock Time is on and I saved the game in Flash 128K. If this is my save type, what do I need to do ?

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • The Pokémon of Interest thing was leftover beta material. It was just an idea I was thinking about implementing. I'm still working on it. Seems like it is a cool thing to add. And FR doesn't have the daily reset script like RS. So that was my alternative. The NPC in game explains how to regrow berries.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    nick hack bro :) Will beta 3 be compatible with further releases? And what means RC1?

wbr Murderlinez

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • Beta 3 and future builds will be compatible with the same save file. RC 1 is the first release of beta 3. Basically my incompleted beta 3 that I was working on before my HDD failure. RC 2 will be the second and complete release of beta 3

Or! I may just skip that altogether and focus on beta 4.

Last edited:

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • And players will know when they reached the end of the RC. There is a script deep inside Frozen Fire Lake that will activate when walking, restricting you from walking further.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    Stuck in Silversky Forest. I've talked to everyone, but still have no clue how to proceed. Navi says to check to see if Lola is back yet, which she isn't, so I'm confused.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    I got that, I just didn't think I had to wait 4 hours to proceed in the game...

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    It's a time based event. All of these have been answered. You can check the link on the main page.

I understand that. I just figured the day/night events were limited to side missions and quests. It's a little frustrating wanting to play a game and then realizing you can't progress through the game for several hours. Especially for someone like me who works nights. Fun hack, wish I could play it through though.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen May 28, 2017
    In the cave in route 55, I done the whole activating switch thing, but nothing happened besides the "Hmm..." being taken away. No doors or switch related activities.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    I'm stuck in taejo and I don't know how to get back to poke wood or is that the end of the beta?? Daucon just keeps talking about discovering caverns and stuff

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • I said the beta ends in Frozen Fire Lake and a script will activate when you get there. Did you travel westward on Route 96? During that part, you have no badges because that little girl stole them from you, in Pokewood City. So travel to the next closest town in Seijo.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Sep 21, 2018
    I tried patching the 3rd betas ups file to pokemon fire red and it said they didn't match

Back