• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2015
    A few questions: since I can catch Togepi in National Park does it evolve into Togekiss and if so, how? Also, how long is the playthrough of the most current beta? Does it go up to the elite four? And is it possible to catch Suicune early-game?

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2018
    Hi there, really fun hack so far. It's challenging and I dig that about it. :)

But of course I eventually got myself stuck, and I was wondering what to do. I'm in Pokewood City, little girl has jacked my badges, and I'm assuming I have to go to Ranch Lane/Rte. 60 but I can't find how to get onto it for the life of me. The map says go west, but I don't see a Route house, and there's areas of the city I can't access because I can't use Cut without my badges. Also, am I supposed to play Beer Pong with Youngster Joey? I keep going to the opposite side of the table yet nothing happens.

I already did the little event with calling the police to the girls who poisoned the Berry tree.

EDIT: Never mind, I eventually figured out my way through Pokewood. Now I'm just stuck trying to find the "emblem" in the fields north of Peacemaker Town. Any hint there?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2018
    Hi, I'm stuck in the 4th gym. As far as I know I did everything right, found the switch and such, but it isn't working for me.

I completed the gym in the last beta so I'm thoroughly confused.

There's two switches you have to find in Wrecktor's gym. One is near the lowest floor, one is on the first floor of the gym.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2018
    I've got a bug to report. On Brighton Beach, went I went up and "talked" to the rock here, my game froze and I can no longer move. It's nearby that rock you can walk underneath. slightly south and west of it.

ffffffff.png

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    I'm stuck at the secret cave on Route 55. The one you get into once you have the Frost Steel and Blaze Rock? How do I proceed further? Nothing I've tried has worked.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • Don't think we can save the game this way, without the use of save states.
    This game was only really made with VBA 1.8.0 in mind unfortunately. Due to some scripts and whatnot, the game breaks in any other emulator besides VBA.
    Hey, first I want to say that i am really enjoying this hack! But the game freezes when i have to fight sara before i enter Gravesend Town. I fought against Apocalypto and I also carry the good and bad in me. Did I forget something?

Sorry for my bad english :D
    For Sara, are you using VBA? And no, you are not forgetting anything.
    i am stuck what should i do after getting 5 gray feathers how to get 6th one do i need it progress through a lady with slash tm to cut down trees.
    its so confusing anyone help please
    The 6th one is tricky... go back to the deepest part of Forslorn Forest after the Super Rockets event.
    Hey there! :)

It's a really great hack, but unfortunately I'm stuck and I've no idea what to do.
    After having beaten Lance in Graveyard Town, I have now to reach the Frozen Fire Lake. I already put the Death Rope at a tomb in the Graveyard, but what's the next step?

Thanks in advance :)
    This part is slightly hard and it is challenging. I did this on purpose. The key now is to find Elder Geigh, the man capable of extending Route 63... Go back to Luster Forest and go to the most north west portion, there is a secret exit. Find the old man... then seek for the extended part of the route, in the area where those ghosts are... good luck!
    Hi,
    I've been wondering for a while now how does Nidoran (male) evolve?
    I think it's in the playguide.
    A few questions: since I can catch Togepi in National Park does it evolve into Togekiss and if so, how? Also, how long is the playthrough of the most current beta? Does it go up to the elite four? And is it possible to catch Suicune early-game?
    It does, but into Togetic. Togetic evolves when you get the Seijo Dex since Togekiss is in the Seijo Dex.
    I've got a bug to report. On Brighton Beach, went I went up and "talked" to the rock here, my game froze and I can no longer move. It's nearby that rock you can walk underneath. slightly south and west of it.

ffffffff.png
    Looks like a missed assigning that a script! And you see that sailor over there on the right with the boulder? Eventually he will break through and a cave entrance will appear! So check often!
    ----------
    And does my font work properly now?

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    I need some help. I've been to Pokewood where that girl took my badges and fought this guy in a secret area to be taken to that route in Seihjo. I dont know what to do to progress further. I know I need to find an emblem but I can't find it. Can someone tell me where on the route the Emblem is hidden?

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2018
    I need some help. I've been to Pokewood where that girl took my badges and fought this guy in a secret area to be taken to that route in Seihjo. I dont know what to do to progress further. I know I need to find an emblem but I can't find it. Can someone tell me where on the route the Emblem is hidden?

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jun 11, 2018
    Hello my navigator stoped working after the earthquake -.- can someone tell me why please?

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2018
    Hello my navigator stoped working after the earthquake -.- can someone tell me why please?

It's meant to (later in the game it will be fixed, but this happens on purpose). After that point you can no longer rely on it for hints on what to do next.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2018
    Well I finished the hack the other day and I have to say it was a load of fun. By the time I got to the end of the beta I was like "seriously, there's not more??" because I really enjoyed it. Can't wait for future updates.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    I still don't know where to go or what to do. I'm stuck on Route 96 and Mt Teijo.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2015
    I beat Joey in Seaview Town and went to Brighton Beach/Route 52 but I can't get to Pokewood City (some woman asking me to find her lost child). What do I do next?

Back