• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Oro Sole

Status
Not open for further replies.

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    Thank you for the comments but... Can't you say something more?
    I mean, feel free to tell me what do you like and what you dislike, what could be improved in your opinion. A costructive criticism is always beneficial.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
  • Well the hack looks preety good. But i'd like to see some paletts changes and maybe some new tiles. And i really like to see PokeGear back in action:P

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
    Years
  • Nice job Hack Mew, I was wondering if you would release some tutorials about the features you implemented in your game?? It would help a lot of hackers. Anyways, I see a bright future in this hack.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
  • GLITCH IN ENGLISH VERSION: The game doesnt make it past the intro. How: Start the game

NarutoX

Hacking Ninja X
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2008
    wow this is cool man this realy is going 2 be the best
    remake ever i mean it looks like it right now

oh and r u guys going to make heaps of new tiles or not???
    Or are us still thinking about it???

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
    Years
  • Try not to revive monthly old threads because that will just give te mods a hard time.

Blazichu or Christos Close the thread!!

Side note: I shall now report you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back