• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    soon we will start working out the first big event
    it will basically be about the cops attacking the hideout and you need to choose who you want to help

RoadKill

Squawks
    Years
  • I'm busy on getting some of my songs in-game, but it's a real pain in the ass the way it handles the instruments in certain cities.
    So I'll have to look for the most suitable city for each song...

soyeahimbored

Originality at its best
    Years
  • This looks very good.
    Most fakemon look like crap but yours are better then what I have seen, so keep up the good work.
    Your maps look good and I can't wait for more screens and maybe even a video. =]

Oh a side note, it might just be me but seeing the main character (Red) walking around as though he were in Team Phantom is a bit off putting. But then again it could just be me, tis your rom do as you please. =]

Years
  • This looks very good.
    Most fakemon look like crap but yours are better then what I have seen, so keep up the good work.
    Your maps look good and I can't wait for more screens and maybe even a video. =]

Thanks.

Oh a side note, it might just be me but seeing the main character (Red) walking around as though he were in Team Phantom is a bit off putting. But then again it could just be me, tis your rom do as you please. =]

That's because he IS in Team Phantom...

Anyway, I've been busy lately and I temporarily have no PC of my own so I really don't have time to work on the hack. I ordered a new PC and it'll be here next monday. Hopefully, I will be able to spend more time on the hack then.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2009
    Can I Help?

• Nickname: My real name is Alex, but I also get called Nem
    • Proof of work: My DeviantArt, I can't post a link though because this is my first post xD Although I haven't really tried drawing pokemon, I'd like to give it a go!
    • Contact (e-mail, MSN): Email & MSN: alexnemico hotmail co uk

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • Hey man, your hack is really nice! I looks so fun too.
    It's a hack that people like me look at and get inspiration, keep that in mind when you're planning future updates ;) ...And good luck!

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2009
    Hey, sorry, I haven't been on lately. If there's anything you want me to do just email me or use msn. ^^

Years
  • Hey man, your hack is really nice! I looks so fun too.
    It's a hack that people like me look at and get inspiration, keep that in mind when you're planning future updates ;) ...And good luck!

Thanks! That's a really big compliment. :classic:

I can't work on it this week, too busy with school. I've got tests all week long. It sucks.

Last edited:

xMeowthz

Starting off fresh, again.
    Years
  • Well, I must say it's good. The mapping pwns.

And the Fakemon are good. Maybe for the maps, a little bit more houses, other than that, it's good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back