• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Mortar, I'm afraid I have bad news.
My PS started to act really strange when I made the award for ShiningSilver. So if you can just wait some time...

Years
Sure, take all the time you need.

Here's a little update. It's not much since I don't really have time to make a large update right now.

Spoiler:

In this screenshot of Lockwood Village you can see the new wood cabin tiles. I'll post some more screenshots when I have time. I'm also putting this in the first post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Hey guys, I'm introducing the first choice between evil and good you get to make. This choice will also have consequences for the future, so think about it.

Spoiler:

Years
Thanks for the replies.
Here's another small update, a new Pokémon called Aerogami.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2016
wow thats deff diffrent, wonder what its evo's will look like lol, will u b needin beta testers? as ive played quite a few hacks with fakemon n love testin out new ones

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Im not a big fan of Fakemon hacks, but this caught my eye, its quite good.
I like the good/bad script, hope to many good things from this hack :)
Best of luck.​

Years
I really like this hack. Love the idea of 'Aerogami', when i download this, it should be a main Pokemon in my party hehe.
I also love the good/evil storyline.

I'll be waiting for the Alpha/Beta to come out xD

Years
Your fakemon are ****. so is this hack.

Oh no. You of all people make one post about how my hack sucks while the other 70+ replies are positive. Ouch, that hurts. Go back to your half assed hack and leave mine alone. Maybe you'll make some progress.

I really like this hack. Love the idea of 'Aerogami', when i download this, it should be a main Pokemon in my party hehe.
I also love the good/evil storyline.

I'll be waiting for the Alpha/Beta to come out xD

Thanks for the feedback.

50-phantom.png

I'm so very sorry I've been late.

Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back