• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Wow! I'm really looking forward to seeing this become playable - it looks fantastic so far! Even the sprites look great, which isn't always the case with invented pokemon.

¦Next Pro

Restarting.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    Hi.

Hello, I'd just like to say i was sorry.. About the argument, I was annoyed about somthing that happend before. Nice hack you got here. And Im going to delete my posts in your thread. (If there is some.. Might be deleted already), and could you do the same for me?

Thanks.

GL with your hack.

Years
  • Hello, I'd just like to say i was sorry.. About the argument, I was annoyed about somthing that happend before. Nice hack you got here. And Im going to delete my posts in your thread. (If there is some.. Might be deleted already), and could you do the same for me?

Thanks.

GL with your hack.

Sorry, your topic is locked, can't delete anything.

Anyway, back to topic. I've almost finished the first gym, I will post a screenshot of it tomorrow.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    to be honest, Cronly looks extremely cute! <3
    I love it!

anyways, I'll be looking forward for the new screens. :)
    wishing for the best~

RoadKill

Squawks
    Years
  • to be honest, Cronly looks extremely cute! <3
    I love it!

anyways, I'll be looking forward for the new screens. :)
    wishing for the best~

Thanks, I'm working on them right now.

I don't know how anyone could possibly bash your sprites. These are honestly the BEST sprites I have ever seen in a hack.

Thanks, I can't take credit for all of them though, lol.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    We are currently working on the first gym
    and we want to add a realistic arena where the trainers walk up and battle you
    but theres one thing that we cant decide
    do you pause after a battle or do them all in one line?

If you do them in one line then youll have to beat 2trainers+leader without a center brake

lets vote :P

Years
  • One line! Whooo! Who doesn't like a good challenge?

I agree.

I finished the first gym. If you have any tips on how to improve it, please post them.

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back