• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Pikachu's Tale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    What an idea this could easily turn into a good hack/game.

If you got somebody on board who would deal with the sprite issue for the player and Pikachu, then you can get on with the rest yourself, like making good progress with the mapping etc. By the time this sprite issue is (imminently going to be) resolved, you should have made a good headway with the actual game creating.

I'm going to be watching this space with a lot of interest - as people have already said, for Yellow to be revisited (not remade ;)) it's always an eye-catcher and always will be as long as the idea is fully explored and used to its full potential. And this has potential written all over it.

SamieNiceGuy

Be positive, Not negative.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Hey, i dont want to be forceful on anyone; stop asking to start up again. I dont want to be rude. Im just going with what my mind is telling me to. If be gives up. fine. Life is more important as you can only live once. and i learnt a lot from that. and if i was him. i think i would give up to because i dont think that a couple of people who really likes this hack could change someones mind. like woof. if you like it so much. i reccomend go learn script hack etc. if anyone took this the wrong way. i apologize.
    you have my best.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Hey, i dont want to be forceful on anyone; stop asking to start up again. I dont want to be rude. Im just going with what my mind is telling me to. If be gives up. fine. Life is more important as you can only live once. and i learnt a lot from that. and if i was him. i think i would give up to because i dont think that a couple of people who really likes this hack could change someones mind. like woof. if you like it so much. i reccomend go learn script hack etc. if anyone took this the wrong way. i apologize.
    you have my best.

That was a moving speech.

namakemono456

PoketEngine Creator
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2016
    if this hack got finished. you could mistake it for the real thing. i say this would be one of the best hacks. because it follows the story line of the show. but you do know. if you based it of the manga. it would be better :D because the manga is the original thing and it has a lot more into it. good luck. you have my best.

The manga would be better, but the events in the manga differ greatly from the anime, most people probably wouldn't recognize it :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    I love you. Reading this, and knowing that the game I've always wanted is finally going to be made has put me in ecstasy. I remember loving yellow as a child, but there was always something missing and as I got older I realized it was the plot of the anime that was missing. And I always wish pokemon would follow the anime with all it's wacky little adventures because that's what made it so good! So, I must say this again, I LOVE YOU <3 Thank you so much. Good luck with your work. I'll help in any way I can (I'm rewatching Pokemon so I'm sure I could help you with that if you want me too)

SamieNiceGuy

Be positive, Not negative.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    I love you. Reading this, and knowing that the game I've always wanted is finally going to be made has put me in ecstasy. I remember loving yellow as a child, but there was always something missing and as I got older I realized it was the plot of the anime that was missing. And I always wish pokemon would follow the anime with all it's wacky little adventures because that's what made it so good! So, I must say this again, I LOVE YOU <3 Thank you so much. Good luck with your work. I'll help in any way I can (I'm rewatching Pokemon so I'm sure I could help you with that if you want me too)

Sorry kojikan he gave up... so no one will be seeing this hack. i think.

pokedude565

This looks great! Good luck with the Pikachu sprite. It would be good if it was on the Hero/Heroine's shoulder.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • Seems like a lot of Anime-remake-hacks popped up in my absence. Nothing wrong with healthy competition.

But uh oh! I don't remember how to map anymore, let alone script. Tell you guys what. I'll try to hop onto another project and help out, or just watch things. I want this game as much as anyone, so if I'm not satisfied with how things are going on other hacks, maybe I'll throw my hat into the ring.

Until then.. I'll be around. Possibly.

Or maybe I have a beta ready now..

pokedude565

Would this be helpful at all? I found a link to Pokemon yellow revamped Pikachu sprites. A couple of them could be helpful.

brandizzle

My head done asploded
    Years
  • So we get to have Acid Trip porygons and the Safari Zone Warden pull guns on folks?
    Sweet!

Also, i like your large map. so far, I'd say that is about the same distance as pallet to pewter or so in the actual FR game. I like this a lot barker, good luck with this!

*edited for spelling, stupid sticky keyboard*

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • Let me browse the other threads a bit, see what I see.

I do, for some reason, have a huge, huge urge to do a Pokemon related project. And it's either this or my fanfic.

Or both. Either way, Woofer is back on the PCs.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    Seems like a lot of Anime-remake-hacks popped up in my absence. Nothing wrong with healthy competition.

But uh oh! I don't remember how to map anymore, let alone script. Tell you guys what. I'll try to hop onto another project and help out, or just watch things. I want this game as much as anyone, so if I'm not satisfied with how things are going on other hacks, maybe I'll throw my hat into the ring.

Until then.. I'll be around. Possibly.

Or maybe I have a beta ready now..

so if you do have a betea now can you realese it or at least give some screenshots. thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back