• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Pikachu's Tale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2011
Pikachu following Ash... The Caterpillar function.
Too bad there's no way yet on doing such... hopefully someone out there make this function possible.

I always wanted a caterpillar function on my hack.

Anyway, good job on the project. Hope to see it complete.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
that long someone eles should take it up or adapt the idea
For that, they'd need permission from Woofer.

Ash's Quest (hack) has the same idea as this.
Ash's Quest was an anime hack, not a yellow remake. This is a different type of hack, a mix of the anime and Pokemon yellow.

Pikachu following Ash... The Caterpillar function.
Too bad there's no way yet on doing such... hopefully someone out there make this function possible.

I always wanted a caterpillar function on my hack.

Anyway, good job on the project. Hope to see it complete.
Well, Pikachu doesn't follow Ash, he is on Ash's sprite so he will be with you, always :).

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
Years
  • Age 32
  • Utah
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
Alright. I'm here again.

To be frank, this project was doomed from the start. I'm useless with scripting. This hack will never be finished by me.

So.

If anyone wants to pick up the hack, and try to make something out of it, PM me, or post here, or something, and we'll see what happens. I still have the .gba file of what I had done, I think, if that helps any.

I can still help with the project, and I'd love to stay on as a mapper (As I had been given a lot of praise for mapping, for some reason) or sort of "director"; I wouldn't tell the new owner what to do, but I'd give my ideas and tell him/her what I had in mind, as far as the Yellow/Anime ideas went. I would also like to help with designing userbars and advertising for the hack, if it ever picks up.

I realize this is all very old stuff, and certain hacks have taken up the idea much better than I ever could have, but if anyone is still interested, heh. I figured I owed an explanation to everyone who tried to support me early last year. Thanks guys.

tl;dr: This hack is dead, unless anyone else wants to take up the idea.

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
I'll close this then, if anyone wants to continue it just PM Woofer.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back