• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Pikachu's Tale

Status
Not open for further replies.

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
Years
  • charmander did evolve, and so did squirtle, but later in the series. I also think that bulbasaur evolved WAY later in the series but am not sure.

(squirtle evolved when he was a fire fighter, but I don't rember if they showed him evolve...)

looks great so far, just don't try to make it too much like the anime because it could end up with problems with space or events being skippable. leading to problems later in the game, or too many events that start getting annoying because every three steps you have a script that you see every time, etc.

idrum4all2see

Drummer for life
    Years
  • Backpackachu = epic.
    Could you ovewrite a Biker which has alot of room, room enough to have pikachu beside or behind the main ow?
    Idk i was just thinkin.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    I really hope you continue this

It looks simply amazing and I wish i could play it.

-Umbreon

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2009
    I have a idea for this hack I would like to share.
    I once saw a video (youtube.com/watch?v=UbdIqQQTYSc) and at 17 seconds the Ash sprites respond to the player's movement. Can't you do the same with Pikachu?

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Not to big, not to small. I like it, I like it a lot.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    This is really good, I wonder what it's doing in the scrapbox.

Good luck.

Poké!

And as the world ends...
    Years
  • Sweet hack!!! although.... it would be better as made in RPG Maker, but oh well, I hope you get back to work on it soon. I cant wait to play it!!!! :D :p

Last edited:

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
    Years
  • evolve

I really don't remember squirtle evolving...

He did evolve, just not in the first season, he evolved in a later season when officer Jenny has the squirtle squad (now fire fighters) enter a tournament (I think in johto...) although I don't remember if they showed him evolve.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    He did evolve, just not in the first season, he evolved in a later season when officer Jenny has the squirtle squad (now fire fighters) enter a tournament (I think in johto...) although I don't remember if they showed him evolve.

Ash's Squirtle never evolved.

anyways, I think Woofer's too busy these days, but I hope the hack will still be continued though...

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
  • I don't spend much time in the ROM Hacks forum so this is the first time I have seen this. I have got to say though that this looks absolutely amazing.

The mapping is near perfect. It looks clean and accurate.

I hate the anime but I would love to play this hack.

I'll keep my eye on this one.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • you know when pikachu hops on ashes shoulder, if you can, get some ideas off pokemon ranger shadows of almia. Buneary hops on someones shoulder.
    The reason for the pikachu backpack is because you can't have another sprite following you throughout the game, plus, I don't think it's possible to change the character sprite in game.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Er... It is possible to make Pikachu follow you, but that'll take up so much space that you can barely make any scripts.

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    wow a Anime Remake

Well I hope your hack goes well, and you ain't the only one making a anime Remake,
    Pokemon Kanto - need a better name -
    thats my anime remake, hack
    and you have awesome maps better than my only minor thing added.
    and are you going to make it you can vist other regions !!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back