• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Pikachu's Tale

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwnking

pro ninja
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    looks cool but if you had a problem befor with pikachu following you as a not backpack woudnt you have a problem with misty and brock
    Id implement them as the adviser in front of al the gyms but with more appences
    and will theri be more than 1 battle with gary I know their was only 1 but id like to see more

Goalie-35
    Years
    looks cool but if you had a problem befor with pikachu following you as a not backpack woudnt you have a problem with misty and brock
    and will theri be more than 1 battle with gary I know their was only 1 but id like to see more
    Uh...your post kinda took me a while too figure out. Anyways Misty and Brock aren't going to follow you like Pikachu who's going to be on your backpack...wait Barker, how about we make MISTY AND BROCK AND PIKACHU ON YOUR BACKPACK!!!
    It'll be a uh....Backmistrockchu

Satoshi-Ash

Master Chris
    Years
    Uh...your post kinda took me a while too figure out. Anyways Misty and Brock aren't going to follow you like Pikachu who's going to be on your backpack...wait Barker, how about we make MISTY AND BROCK AND PIKACHU ON YOUR BACKPACK!!!

Ahahaha!! I couldn't help but laugh at that.

This hack looks amazing. Though there are some instances in the anime where Ash loses possession of Pikachu. Have you thought of that?

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    I don't think he stole anything.

Do you think it's possible you could of had the same idea?
    Erm... actually the whole you stole my idea thing that I put in my post was just a really bad joke.

Last edited:

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    well graduation must be something you are looking forward to.
    but what i meant was, that after may 23rd we get to see some updates soon after that, right? only cus i like looking at how hacks are going along and such.
    may 23rd, that's my brother's birthday. haha.
    happy birthday to you
    happy birthday to you
    happy birthday dear david
    happy graduation dear barker
    happy birthday to you

ROFL
    keep up the good work =P
    Yeah, depending on my personal life. I'm starting today to ramp up production.

Haha. Well, I'm not graduating yet, thank goodness. I'll be a Senior next year though. Good times.
    Hey, I don't care one bit how ridiculous short it will be i just need too play it !!!
    Tell me how much games follow the exact anime ?
    I would just be honoured playin a demo version :)
    If it's that's short as you say release it and say it's a demo hack ?!?
    The see how much fans you can obtain and how much people would actually want it.
    Whoa.

Well, I plan for the beta to be probably up to Mt. Moon or Pewter. We'll see.
    No, Pikachu will be on Ash's back, and Brock/Misty will either come from out of Ash or from offscreen when needed. It will be implied that they travel with Ash.

Hahaha. :laugh:

Ahahaha!! I couldn't help but laugh at that.

This hack looks amazing. Though there are some instances in the anime where Ash loses possession of Pikachu. Have you thought of that?
    Yep. We'll just have to sort of alter events a little. Taking and regiving Pokemon sounds mind-numbing.

Anyway, yep, School and a very interesting personal life have taken my time, but I'm starting to get back into things a little. Sorry for the very (VERY) slow progress, fellas. I'll make up for it.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2008
    Wow it looks really awesome dude :D whenever you finish is gonna be like the best of these years since pikachu is one of my fav and always wanted to have him from out his pokeball like Ash's did x3

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
    I support your hack completely. In fact, you gave me the idea to do Mewtwo Strikes Back because I liked that you were remaking the Series.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    It'll require some ASM, but you could make it so its impossible to remove Pikachu from your team.

It would fix your problem of people removing Pikachu.

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Hey Barker, I've been lurking around this thread for a while and thought I'd say hi and wish you good luck. I love the Brock/Misty coming from offscreen idea. Keep going, never give up! :D

ICE-X

Pokemon Frozen Glory creator
    Years
    My god!

This hack looks amazing!!! I would be honored to help in any way possible (except for scripting). Again, this hack will be amazing!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    It'll require some ASM, but you could make it so its impossible to remove Pikachu from your team.

It would fix your problem of people removing Pikachu.

Υep its possible. I acually dweld into a theory how. You know how oak stops you from using items like the bike in houses? You configure it to stop depositing pikachu! Hard but it could technically could be done.technically of course.

Goalie-35
    Years
    Hey Barker it seems you haven't updated anything for a while...Anyways do you have Beta Testers yet? If no will you want me to be one:)

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2009
    How will you make room for such big maps? Don't get me wrong I absolutely love this idea and will support you the whole way i'm just wandering how they will all fit..

And just wandering how far have you got into making the hack so far?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back