• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - Project Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
Years
  • I know I was reading everyones sign-ups, you are lucky you didn't pick Mew because I never have known Mew to speak so it was difficult thinking how it would speak xD

Years
  • I just realized something, your roleplay has a similarity to my Kanto roleplay. Legendary pokemon choose humans as chosen ones, hehe. I'm gonna have fun with that.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • Phew, I posted :D

So should we wait for everyone to post a first post? Or can we move on a little when we have a number of posts? :P

Years
  • I think it would make more sense if we wait for other to atleast post their first post, or else a lot of people will fall behind and feel discouraged.

On a side note, Yay! I posted!!

Years
  • So right now, what is our objective? Do we finish speaking with our legendary, then go towards Pewter? Also, are there Pokemon Centers? If not, how do we heal our pokemon?

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
  • Well I agree sign ups should stay open and be posted here. Also mind if I update my profile later so Aura can meet Ash if he isn't already taken xD. And so lets say if I want a Pokemon from the different regions. Do we have to wait till we travel to that region or what? Cause I had Aura's team planned out but just re-reading that the areas are based on the game...meh my team may have to wait a bit.

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
    Years
  • Well...I wanted Ash to be Red instead, I suppose they could both be here, okay but Ash will not have all his Pokémon remember but fine, he can have Pikachu though but Pikachu cannot be as strong as he is in the anime.

Charizard_Man is now co-owner.

Yeah, but they can not travel with you ALL the itme, they can appear with you in the worst of scenarios though or if you need help etc.

Charizard_Man and I will allow some Pokémon from different regions to come to Kanto in the future, but just not right now.

Years
  • Alrighty, I call Red then X3 Oh uhm...I'm getting my post typed. School was evil, and then I had to go out and buy more supplies so yeah ><; Just a notice. Oh, and Red won't have any of his Pokes, right? Just so I can do his SU real quick.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh that's alright, I was just making sure XD I didn't think so, lol, but it never hurts to ask =) Do you want me to post the SU here somewhere, or just edit my other SU in the thread?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back