• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
  • I'm so sorry!

I'll name the first thing I catch after you!

:(

I hate when I do this kind of stuff...
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Kill me please... pleeease...

At least make it alright looking not the ugliest thing you can find please :'(

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Kill me please... pleeease...

At least make it alright looking not the ugliest thing you can find please :'(

You know... I did have this idea for another thing as bonus content-

Oh... you probably wouldn't like that... Bunch of ingrates, the whole lot of you.

I can't promise that I'll try, Lockmaster, but I'll try to try... to try...

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • You know... I did have this idea for another thing as bonus content-

Oh... you probably wouldn't like that... Bunch of ingrates, the whole lot of you.

I can't promise that I'll try, Lockmaster, but I'll try to try... to try...
    well i have a look at it then decide if i don't like it... you never know... I could like it

Yuoaman

Years
  • I blame the Abominable Army.

If they had listened, and gotten a Critical on every hit, we would have won easily...

Damn ingrates.

EDIT: Oh you guys are quite the tricksy ones... I thought you were referring to the reward from the Gym Battle against Nieves. :shocked:

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    Yuoaman you can teach surf to justin and not catch any water abominations

seriously only good water abomination is thundish (it's evolution is dragon/electric type)

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
  • Well at least the poster is better than being named after an abomination .......*realised* ......I guessed 2........F*****************************CK!!!

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
  • Yuoaman you can teach surf to justin and not catch any water abominations

seriously only good water abomination is thundish (it's evolution is dragon/electric type)
    Also Icish, who evolves to freech which is dragon/ice, which is a pretty damn good combination being ice the weakness of dragons. Turkeys rock

Yuoaman

Years
  • Yuoaman you can teach surf to justin and not catch any water abominations

I don't think that Justin would be very good at that... All of those blows to the head have knocked some stuff loose, and I don't even know if he knows the difference between up and down anymore... :\

Back