• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon R/S/E: Legends

How should the battle system be like?

• Regular but with backgrounds and a few other things added

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Isometric view and have a battle like pokemon stadium/coliseum with arenas and stuff.

Votes: 36 76.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    its gonna be alot less than a few days at this rate, im almost done with outside of oldale town. everything from the beginning to oldale wont be finished until the next demo. but this demo will be a walk around so you just be able to talk to people and stuff, which will be enough to satisfy you guys until the next one.

EDIT: new screens: (Demo will be ready either today or tomorrow!)
    Pokémon R/S/E: Legends

waterboy

Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • cool screens i like the look of the pkmn centre and mart. in the demo can we go inside buildings?

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    If i can get the lab,mart and center done today then maybe, but i may have to get it ready for tomorrow if i can do that, im trying my best to see if i can release a demo today. but in the demo not all builings will be availible. just 1st floor trainer house, possibly lab,mart and center and thats it, route 101 is fully explorable, it just doesnt have any grass or pokemon. but i will add more people so you can talk to them.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    waterboy dont rush ;) a good game takes time, plus the demo will probably be ready tonight or early tomorrow.
    brendan mc, are you familiar with javascript?

waterboy

Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • lol im just impatient and yes this game looks awsome better than any existing games. btw jarajar what program do we need to run this game or just anything?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    If you want to learn more about sphere, head on over to www.spheredev.net. There are a few tutorials there, and a lot of information about functions and whatnot. If you ever have any trouble, then you can ask somebody on the forums. We're pretty friendly over there.

waterboy

Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • o man im so impatient for this demo im gona explode *BANG* .................. **** still not posted it lol

Years
  • Dude will you stop spamming the thread with your "OMGZ I WANT TEHZ DEMO LOL!!!!" stupidness. It will be ready when its ready, not when you want it to be so be patient!

Ditto.

Anyway, do not rush the demo. Make it as good as possible.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Dashiel said:
    Dude will you stop spamming the thread with your "OMGZ I WANT TEHZ DEMO LOL!!!!" stupidness. It will be ready when its ready, not when you want it to be so be patient!

Quite right, and like jarjar said, a good game takes time. Sure, everyone wants to play it, but it is either make it look like a noob did it or make it look as professional as it will get, which one do you want?

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    yeah dont worry the walk demo will be ready possibly tomorrow, i dont have school tomorrow and im done with my exams so i have the whole day to work on it tomorrow, but ill work on it later though.

diarugapal

galipoka rocks
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    OMG! darthjarjar, i'm so glad you're born! i'm getting hyphy over the screens! hope you get more screens on this great game!

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2006
    nice game hope the demo turns out good and o ya no rushing you dont see pokemon diamond and pearl out any time soon becuase good games take TIME!! well nice game and great work its really fantastic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back