• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon R/S/E: Legends

How should the battle system be like?

• Regular but with backgrounds and a few other things added

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Isometric view and have a battle like pokemon stadium/coliseum with arenas and stuff.

Votes: 36 76.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Yeah i kinda figured you didnt mean it that way, but i feel relived saying that, because some projects also gave signs of not being stopped, yet they did...anyway i could easily put up a demo now, but ill release it tommorow with more stuff added.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Ok, im here, the demo will be ready in about an hour, so until then enjoy this little screenshot:
    Pokémon R/S/E: Legends

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    That looks awesome! Did you make all of the indoor tiles by yourself, edit them, or did someone else make them for ya?

diarugapal

galipoka rocks
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    ooo cool. What do you call those type of games again? Whats it those pixel ones? w/e, the game's looking really good darthjarjar! I want to wait to play it in an hour because today's the last day of school for me.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Thats pretty cool. I wish I could do all of that, and Jarjar, keep it up, and thanks for keeping us posted.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Yeah of course, any supporter or fan can put it in there, anyway im close to being done with the center, after that ill do the mart and ill setup the demo and get it ready.

EDIT: the tiles and a other stuff was from and edited from battle network other stuff was made custom but i didnt make everything.

Last edited:

spinner-westside

killa mapper
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 18, 2007
    how do i put d logo in my sig darthjarjar

sorri my net froze and i tho it didnt send sorri bout dat

spinner-westside

killa mapper
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 18, 2007
    i think i got it now thx any way when is teh demo coming out i cant w8 u said 2day i been w8ing for it now this is the only game iam after

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    If you'd read he said it'd be done in an hour and that was 45 min. ago. wait half an hour

Is it just my vcomputer or is pokecommunity goin' slow? None of the other sites are like that in my browser

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back