• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon R/S/E: Legends

How should the battle system be like?

• Regular but with backgrounds and a few other things added

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Isometric view and have a battle like pokemon stadium/coliseum with arenas and stuff.

Votes: 36 76.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    hope?, of course i will,anyway i just finished route 101, so it will be part of the demo. but it wont have the grass for pokemon since battle system isnt availible.

exteradude

go ahead if you want, and yellow is a girl btw ^^.

[MOUTH_IS_OPEN] Yellow's a girl :0? Well, i'll get on it!

EDIT: Here you go!

Credit me!

Last edited:

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Im srry but its not really good...everything is redone in green and you didnt shade the arms, plus yellow wears "yellow" not green, she wears the same clothes as the manga and shes a bit taller than that,if you want to try again heres a reference pic:
    https://www.serebii.net/manga/characters/yellow.shtml
    i hope the critisism i just gave you helps. and dont use black for outlines, make the black lighter.

DININI

Haruhi#s #1 fun! Join the SOS!
    Years
  • Wow! Great Job! The 3D graphics are the best dude!
    I'm looking forward for this game! Keep the 3D wonderfull job!

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    I can just use two words: "looks fantastic"

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2007
    This Game Is Awesome! Keep! It Up! Cant Wait To See The Battle System! By The Way, Using Megamn Graphics Is A Stroke Of Genius!!!

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Ronmaster said:
    This Game Is Awesome! Keep! It Up! Cant Wait To See The Battle System! By The Way, Using Megamn Graphics Is A Stroke Of Genius!!!
    hehe thnx, i knew it was a good idea to use them. anyway the game is not 3D, its 2d just in isometric view. it just looks 3D but its not, and this game is free.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    This game is just amazing. I have been waiting for something like this to come out for ages. I sincerely hope you do not give up on this. This is one of the best Pokémon fangames i have ever seen! Please don't give up on this.

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
  • Terrific

Wow, this game is terrific but I have a few questions:

How did you do this in Sphere?
    Does Sphere have 8 Direction capabilities, and battle system capabilities?
    Are you going to rip pokemon sprites from Mysterious Dungeon, Diamond, Pearl to obtain pokemon sprites for the battle system?

wiZdom

Gibslpsg
    Years
  • You can do practically anything with Sphere as long as you master javascript, which is relatively a simple language. On another note, keep up the good work!

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Im not the one who scripted everything, someone else was helping me and did most of my scripts, i just took care if inputting graphics into sphere and i want to only rip sprites from ranger, but since there are no rips out right now ive been doing some of the iso pokemon myself.

freundmon

View,Take notice,Take in,wait
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    So you already have a team for the game? if not it's a great way to keep your motivation if other people are working on it with you and easier for stuff your not good at. Great Idea, keep it up

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Well...Im sure people will help as much as Possible, like myself and others. I want to help make this game great!

darthjarjar...I have some ripped sprites from Ranger!

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    where and how? please post them up, and tell me how you got them. you will be my hero if so.

EDIT: new screenshot:
    Pokémon R/S/E: Legends

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back