• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon R/S/E: Legends

How should the battle system be like?

• Regular but with backgrounds and a few other things added

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Isometric view and have a battle like pokemon stadium/coliseum with arenas and stuff.

Votes: 36 76.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitram

Pixel Artist
Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2009
    Maneachicken said:
    Well...Im sure people will help as much as Possible, like myself and others. I want to help make this game great!

darthjarjar...I have some ripped sprites from Ranger!
    afjhdsgfksdfg you serious?! I have been trying to get a DS emulator that works with Ranger forever, we really could use them for the game.

@freundmon: We really don't have much of a team, there are only 3 people, JarJar, the person who does the script (I dont know him, JarJar does), and me. The way I see it the more people that helps the better the game will turn out and faster.

Years
  • darthjarjar said:
    where and how? please post them up, and tell me how you got them. you will be my hero if so.

EDIT: new screenshot:
    newscreenshot7.png

wow that looks good ^^

[ Message To Short ^^ ]

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Yeah...Im using the One on GBA...Its called Mysterious Dungeon Red...and the sheet is Kind of Mucked up at the moment, I'll just have to position them better. And I'll continue to work on what I can guys.

Nitram

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2009
    Oh that game, thats not pokemon ranger though. I already know someone that ripped the first 100 pokemon +unowns. Pokemon dungeon sprites don't match up in size with the sprites we're using in this game.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Aw, i had my hopes up for a sec but i had a feeling it wasnt ranger, since alot of people are gettin dungeon mixed with ranger plus no one has ripped sprites yet since there isnt a working emulator for it. anyway ill try to finish up 101 later on.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Oh...Sorry...My Mistake...I knew they were Isometric, but apart from that...Meh...Some of the ones I have (well most) are not actually mine, but from serebii and may be Ranger but im not sure...Give me a Bell if you need them.

Nitram

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2009
    Yeah the ones from serebii are Jackster's posted by Desgardes(ForeverDes) which are the ones I have, they're not Ranger though.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Yeah...I'll try to make some but...i can't garantee they'll be good...and one quick note...What is the battle system like? Is it the typical one form the came boy ones, or one set in the OW Isometric View?

EDIT: Meh...View attachment 33166

darthjarjar...I've just done that brendan...if you want him walking/backward etc...could you send me the Red/Ash and Hiro/Gold OWs?

Unless you've already done them...^.^

Last edited:

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    He isn't releasing one for about a week or two...(I think)...the Demo will have no wild pokemon cnfrontations, but you'll be able to walk around route 1 and Littleroot...

waterboy

Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • hey thats kl with me i just wanna walk around a get a feel of the gameplay. just out of interest when will it be released

freundmon

View,Take notice,Take in,wait
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    waterboy, double posts are bad just edit your first one. And im telling you nothing could be more annoying than consantly getting asked when the demo is coming.

exteradude

This game is looking good! ;3 Well, I hope the battle system will be like on pokemon col., because POKEMON COL. ROCKS!!! E hem... Just an idea.

And, are you going to have the place where you catch mew, deoxys, kyogre, groudon, raywuaza, and the regis? Yes, you can catch mew on emerald.

And, info about Emerald. After you beat the elite 4, you actually watch tv and your mom asks you if what the pkmn is. Say red or blue, and you'll get an egg w/ the lati in it. Yes, it's not a cheat: It's part of the game.

Just something you'll want to know when you make remakes of r/s/e. Well, this hint is only for Emerald. Just saying :)!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back