• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon R/S/E: Legends

How should the battle system be like?

• Regular but with backgrounds and a few other things added

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Isometric view and have a battle like pokemon stadium/coliseum with arenas and stuff.

Votes: 36 76.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2006
    I look at this fangame and simply say "I like, I like!"

That may be due to the obvious Megaman Battle Network-style overworld in the new Pokémon setting, but I'm not quite sure. Keep going with this!

Kurosai

Sandshrew Master
    Years
    DaVince said:
    Well, those custom sprites look very nice. Only objection I have is the green dress woman, that dress looks a bit too long. Maybe make it a bit shorter and make the feet stick out of it. And some kind of band in the middle. Then it'd look grand.

EDIT: I'm sure I have seen the fat man in his new version too... In one of the screenshots. Why is is crossed?

Now that I look at it more closely you're right, but since Darthjarjar's editing them now I'll just leave them to him, plus Nitram just made a new version sooo...

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Those overworlds are ok, but his diagnal view is too lean, plus ive already said i need overworlds of the ones listed.(which are almost done and about to update) and i already have one of electrode already done...its best if you ask me first, because every sprite youve done i already have.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2007
    i luv the way u have used Megaman sprites and made them into Pokemon characters. Nintendo should take a leaf out of CAPCOM's book and urs.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    darthjarjar said:
    Those overworlds are ok, but his diagnal view is too lean, plus ive already said i need overworlds of the ones listed.(which are almost done and about to update) and i already have one of electrode already done...its best if you ask me first, because every sprite youve done i already have.

*Goes and Crys...* I can't do anything right can I? What Pokemon Over worlds do you need...Im not really a trainer spriter in Megaman style.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    ..uh...its ok? anyway im not in any need of pokemon overworlds right now, since its the weekend im gonna work on the game a bit more.

dark_fire15

Pokemon Trainer Colton
    Years
    Darth Jara Jar I have to say this game is the best Fan Game to date. You've done something no other fan game maker has done and took one style of game sprites and chagned them to be a whole new style. I love it! Can't wait for a finished game or demo. Looking good man. Keep it up! I hope this is going to be finished unlike a whole bunch of other fan games.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    thnx, and its darthjarjar not darth jara jar lol
    anyway im gonna work on a few sprites hopefully an update tomorrow.

brendan mc

{}[][]Game Developer[][]{}
    Years
    this game rocks
    ive never even attempted a game like this
    well done
    when will the demo be coming mate?

edited:sorry mate i was to carried away with your awsome screenies k so sorry

Last edited:

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Those look good nitram, theyll need a back direction too if you plan on doing that. and brendan read the first few post.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    The game's great! I really like the kinda 3D style. Keep it up ;)

Last edited:

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Its not really 3D you know! It just looks that way because of the Isometric-ness.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Thats a pretty good edit, but you forgot to add a standing backsprite. ill put it in though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back