• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon R/S/E: Legends

How should the battle system be like?

• Regular but with backgrounds and a few other things added

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Isometric view and have a battle like pokemon stadium/coliseum with arenas and stuff.

Votes: 36 76.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Im gonna work on it this weekend, ive had exams the past few days, but its the weekend im free so ill get on it, srry for lack of updates.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    i seent hese screens somewhere else..their megaman battle network style.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Yeah...They are... I like the style and its an origional view on a fan game.

master jared!

YES!!! 50 POSTS!!!!
    Years
  • ah this is great! i like the isometric graphics you should make a sprite comic off of this game that would be awsome anyways keep it up and dont let it die

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Im in Year 10, and Exams are horendous. Coursework takes up a lot of time and now you need to revise for exams. Beacuase GCSEs really count.

and Yeah. Im awaiting for Updates. Its fair if he has exams though.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    lucky for me my exams arent murderous, and ive been busy with other things besides that, and i have my last(and hardest) exam on monday, so ill see if i can get sumthin done tomorrow.

EDIT: new update: oldale town 95% done:
    Pokémon R/S/E: Legends

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Thats a great screen, very nice, I LOVE the way you put more detail to the buildings!

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    thnx for the comments, ill get more done this week, ill see if i can finish route 101 and oldale later on today if im not busy.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Ooh...Route 101...I can't wait for that. I hope it looks as good as Oldale!

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    The inside of the center was done a long time ago, but wasnt 100% finished, and for the demo i think ill stop at oldale and finish up some things (not everything) there, then ill release a walk around demo. soon after that, stuff such as save/load, time system, pokemon battle system, and other things will be the next things to do.

waterboy

Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • klkl so can u plz post some screens of the inside of the centre? would be awsome 2 c even unfinsihed!!!

Derrot

Arr...me be Derrot
    Years
  • This game is turning out beautiful! I love your unique approach to the game... keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2006
    do you have to download the game or can you just go on the website and play?

diarugapal

galipoka rocks
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    200th poster! or am i? anyways dkw, i think the demo isn't out yet. he said he was going to put the link to the demo in a couple days. I CAN'T WAIT!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back