• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon R/S/E: Legends

How should the battle system be like?

• Regular but with backgrounds and a few other things added

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Isometric view and have a battle like pokemon stadium/coliseum with arenas and stuff.

Votes: 36 76.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Ya, the customs are really cool, too! I'm honestly suprised they came out THAT good. I knew jarjar was a good iso artist, but I didn't even know anyone could make any that good!

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • wow awesome good work keep it up!!!

Cool sig!!, mabue you shoudl show one with rayquazza because it is R/S/E legends??

Keep it up!

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    thnx for the comments, ive been working on some iso pokemon for the past few days and i have alot of them done now, so ill be going back to mapping now.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    im just making some, not all of them,(too much work) theyll just be on overworlds, the rest will be hiding in the grass, and youll have to evolve to get some of them.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • true true.

I was just reading the polls, and isnt the normal pokemon battle system kinda icsometric already?? (think of it!?)

Cant wait till the battle system gets done keep it up!

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Is there a way to get rid of polls? because the battle system is gonna be normal not iso, and your kinda right the regular is kinda diagnal. but i wish to get rid of that poll to stop the confusion..

EDIT: Darkdoom3000 i will make rayquaza, i just havent sprited it yet, ill do it soon though

Last edited:

freundmon

View,Take notice,Take in,wait
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    you didn't custom make all of groudon and kyogre did you? I thought you edited a different sprite.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    no theyre not 100% custom made, i said before that i used their artwork and remade them into sprites and then edited groudon in iso view. rayquaza im planning on custom making.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Hello... The Aviner? Maybe you should be the creator of this game. If you want a Demo, its most likely you shall not get it. You are pratically dictating to DJJ what to do. Maybe you should ask him if he is going to make a better once he has done the battling system? Meh? n00b.

DJJ... Glad to hear your back mapping the game. I hope the Iso Pokes are coming along Nicely! Are you going to showcase anymore? or not right now?

I'll be back.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    dont worry about it hes new and he didnt seem to read a few pages back when i said the next demo will have a battle system....anyway i finished one indoor, i should have more done either today or tommorow, and the overworlds i wont post, youll just have to wait unitl more screenshots or the next demo to see them.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    OK... Fair enough DJJ. I can't wait. I love this game! The overworlds, the maps. Amazing.

Animation?

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    ah, srry i keep forgetting, but why do want me to animate the MD sprites? did you search for the animator i recommended?

Anyway im gonna be kinda busy this weekend so if i have any free time ill work on the game, ill work on it a few hours from now, ill update with a screenshot later on.

Illusion

RMXP game maker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    I've been looking at this game for a while and I have to say that it looks very good so far! Keep on the good work.
    Illusion
    PS : You could maybye make your 1rst Pokemon following like in yellow.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    What animator was that again? I'll check back a bit. Other wise I'll hope you can show me.

And really i think its just like a consit copy of PKMN : RSE just in ISO style i think, but that would be a good feature, but too much artwork on the ISO saprites would be needed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back