• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
  • I have officially thrown in the towel on this ROM hack. It is too difficult for me, which is a shame cause I love alot of the features of the hack. My only wish is that the Level Cap becomes something you can turn on or off like the Randomizer at the start.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2021
    Doing a nuzlocke for this game and this makes me wanna off myself after losing 3 members BEFORE BROCK. Thankfully in Mt Moon rn with the team of

Wartortle lv 19
    Beedrill lv 18
    Shroomish lv 17
    Magikarp lv 9
    Clefairy lv 13

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2021
    Corsola-G was amazing. It neuters just about any physical attacker and ended up soloing Bruno. Definitely MVP of the run.

Yea, Strength Sap on things with good bulk/typing plus Will-o-Wisp (not to mention the Cursed Body ability) like Corsola-G, Jellicent, and Driftblim is extremely overpowered, particularly against a non-human opponent that doesn't always know how to react appropriately to counter it . That move's distribution should probably be limited to a few mediocre grass types and that's it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2023
    Got stuck on Blaine, got passed it now Im stuck in the cerulean cave fighting two rockets back to back. Any tips?

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2021
    yeah dexnav shiny chaining follows the same rates as ORAS, as for the raids I'm not sure but I've never head of anyone encountering a shiny through raids so I'm gonna assume no? LOL I don't actually know myself

there's still more stuff on the way (like new content and more QOL) :)

That is awesome, thanks! I just managed to get my first shiny with the DexNav :D Can't put into words how happy I am for it to actually work! And certainly I'm looking forward to new content!

Although, I just encountered something wacky during rival fight in Silph Co, namely with his Electivire. Using Tri-Attack with Porygon-Z on it is apparently not very effective? I've searched the docs high and low and I'm a bit clueless why is that. Kinda threw a massive wrench into my team composition.

Years
  • That is awesome, thanks! I just managed to get my first shiny with the DexNav :D Can't put into words how happy I am for it to actually work! And certainly I'm looking forward to new content!

Although, I just encountered something wacky during rival fight in Silph Co, namely with his Electivire. Using Tri-Attack with Porygon-Z on it is apparently not very effective? I've searched the docs high and low and I'm a bit clueless why is that. Kinda threw a massive wrench into my team composition.

if he used plasma fists on your porygonz then it turned your tri attack into electric type.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2021
    Wow okay, I'm just dumb. Plasma Fists mechanics completely flew over my head. Thanks for reply, sorry for dumb questions, keep rocking 👍

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2020
    What Fire Red version should be used as base for this patch?

Version 1.0 or 1.1?

EDIT: 1.0 is the correct one

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2022
    Hi, I can't find, how to evolve my Corvsquire into Corviknight. He doesn't evolve at level 38 and Metal Coat doesn't work either. Any ideas ?

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2020
    Hey Guys. Im new here. Can you tell me where I can download radical red? I use myboy or john gba. Thanks

Back