• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearlone

Beginning Mapper Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2017
    This game is so cool man PERFECT! 2 worlds like in pokemon gold silver and crystal GOOD JOB! make it to tthe end ok?

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    Can I really tell you something, why is rijonAdventures not RijonAdventures? This might have been answered but it's a place and in your screenshots it has RijonAdventures (I think, or was it a banner) and it also says " JOHTO TO RIJON ".

And the boxes seem like a good idea but I was thinking about a bike travelling, but yeah.
    Spoiler:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Checked the website and I found one screenshot that intrigated me... It was about a signpost that said something about Azalea. Ehhhmmm... I guess you know what I could ask HS?

Well, I liked the site, it's well organized. Keep it updated so I can go there and get hot info of Rijon and Bronze. And as always good luck on the game (and good luck for CBMan's game too! :D)

Oh, by the way, programmers usually use the same format for names, when declaring variables, maybe you got that from Scizz... XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    FINALLY beat the last gym! (and you sooo lied about your own game in terms of what level is the gymleader =o good thing AI Pokemon got no EVs)

But then annoying homework and research paper to do... but soon shall continue on to see what's after the gyms!

(there's some name inconsistency in terms of just what town does that last gym belong to... check into it. Also, the old scripts of Giovanni being away are still there. Though they didn't mention Giovanni, it's still odd how they keep talking of their gym leader being away and is now back.)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Salamence was a freakin' Lv 60 ><; and this is the only time I played Pokemon without any ice type too (mostly because I can't find any but Snorunt, who I dislike cause its evolution is so ugly, and Seel, who came SO LATE in the game. I just didn't capture Articuno and any of the birdies.)

And it's also amazing how a Lv 60 got OHKOed by Lv 55 Metagross =x (no I did not EV train, i just fight random stuff for levels).

lol... all weak to ground except salamence on that last gym XD; ironically, the TM is earthquake? (not that it's a bad gift or anything... Gyms should give good TMs. Earthquake is probably one of the best TMs ever.)

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2011
    woaa wunderfull projekt....its like an original pokemon... very well mapping... its wonderfull ....keep it up man

The Boy of Soul.........

U must know who i am........
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2008
    Wonder why no one has replied for some time, anyway hope you are progressing with the game and hope to see more screenies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IIIMQIII

Split personality
    Years
    Found these small bugs dunno if you found them yet probably you found the 3rd but just in case here they are:

View attachment 36728
    View attachment 36729

@ Silk Tunnel

View attachment 36730

Then this bug on a trainer

well hope you can do something with these btw your hack owns :D

Im sure that Hiroshi would have picked up those bugs already, but that trainer one may be a bit of a problem...right?

BTW Great work so far, HS, you've managed to retain Brown's atmophere and feel. This will definately be worth the wait.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    Im sure that Hiroshi would have picked up those bugs already, but that trainer one may be a bit of a problem...right?

BTW Great work so far, HS, you've managed to retain Brown's atmophere and feel. This will definately be worth the wait.

hehe well now that i rethink about it the first two should be easy to see in advancemap,, anyway keep up the good work looks really awesome can't wait for the release!

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    And the third one can be fixed with PET, which caused this error. Just deleting the spaces will fix the problem, as Hiroshi alreay knows, because he mentioned this quite long time ago.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    XD no wonder that cave doesn't seem familiar... =/ i found that bug without flash/cheating ._.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Your Johto map remakes are awesome.
    I like the lamp posts and the tileset you used for Goldenrod but I think the roofs would be better with a goldenrod palette.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Wow, it's been a while since I took a look at this hack; Glad to know it's still going great. The Johto tiles are really nice too, good job!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back