• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Yay, yay! Johto!!! Then... Good luck Gold Remak...
    No... wait, this is not a remake... XP

Oh, well. At least your version of Johto is extremely nice, adding all those details to it.

I just wonder, how are Rijon and Johto connected? (West, east, where?), also, I wonder how we would go back to Rijon? (let me guess... something involving the Magnet Train, right? Ehehehe...)
    So many questions... Just by adding a few screenies of our beloved Johto... Good work!

Years
    Ahh..very nice map of Gold..i like the FOR SALE sign you put there....or is it just that the old folks are dead at the time? XD
    I like the pokemon centre and those lights :)
    keep at it, Hiroshi.
    Giovanni.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    I love Johto, especially Goldenrod, so I love this hack <3 :D Keep it up!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Wonder how are you going to handle the "cutoff" for Johto region? Afterall, we know that it's impossible to throw all of Johto in there, and more like only a few cities in the region. Can't help but to think about where the cutoff is, and how is the map going to be cut off :X

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Jake's hack is the best GBA hack of all time because it has Goldenrod City. w00t! =D

Well anyway sweetie, great job so far, keep it up. =3

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    Wonder how are you going to handle the "cutoff" for Johto region? Afterall, we know that it's impossible to throw all of Johto in there, and more like only a few cities in the region. Can't help but to think about where the cutoff is, and how is the map going to be cut off :X

the words "train crash" come to mind.

Years
    • it/its
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    the words "train crash" come to mind.

Ah, but your mind deceives you; the word you seek is "derailment".

But anyway. <_<;

Jake, I'm really liking how your hack is coming along, man. You've actually inspired me to get back to my own hack - quite a feat! Thanks!

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!
    Years
    Thanks to you, I have started over my old hack, Pokemon Sevii. But because I am only a so-so mapper, I need some help. See my signature for details. Go RijionAdventures Forever!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    sorry for being offline long time,, every often i can't come on and yeah i posted it with flash cheat >.< just to make it more clear :P

anyway johto looks awsome!!! can't wait for release!

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    WEE!!!

Johto... I wished the was a Kanto connection.
    Anyways, there must be a story of the cutoff thingy.

I say Pokemon: rijonAdventures Part II
    Aha!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Me, again. (Your fault for adding Johto XD)

Since you added Azalea and Goldenrod, will we perhaps battle against one of the Gym Leaders there? (I suggest Whitney, so Jeremy jumps in joy to the Moon... :P)

OH, I also remembered that, after all, Goldenrod is a coast city (maybe a port there could take you back to Rijon, or something ;))

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    There was one thing I noticed when I played your Alpha.

The first gym leader was really hard.

I mean it took me about ten tries to finally beat 'em.

AWESOME! I LOVE THIS HACK!!

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    Just downloaded it today, amazing hack so far :)
    I've been playing it practically nonstop. I've got 24 pokemon and I'm just outside Oswauri City.
    I can't wait till the finished version :)
    excellent work
    *resists the urge to sarcastically ask where you get a bike*

One error that I noticed (I don't believe it's been pointed out yet, but I apologize if it has) is that the trainer north of Nugget Pass still says 'I hid because the people on the bridge frighten me' even though nugget bridge is no longer in existence.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    hey just want to say nice looking game .

oh and for some reson i cant see a link for the beta download can somebuddy help

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2007
    hey just want to say nice looking game .

oh and for some reson i cant see a link for the beta download can somebuddy help
    Should be some links at the start of the page, if not I'll haver a look now. Download the IPS patch, patch the IPS file to a clean FR rom and play the hack BETA.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    the latest Alpha version is on page ten.

and so far it is an excellent game from what I've played. got two badges and 30ish pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back