• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frugget

Meteor Masher
Years
  • i'd play brown, but i don't think i could go back to that level of game boy technology. Um, where does the game stop anyway, cos im stuck at the cycling road and ive looked everywhere for a bike. help!:\

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2022
    i'd play brown, but i don't think i could go back to that level of game boy technology. Um, where does the game stop anyway, cos im stuck at the cycling road and ive looked everywhere for a bike. help!:\

I got mine at the town next to the warehouse I think
    buy water at the big mart and give it to the guard

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
  • I downloaded the latest 'Alpha' and when you get to the Trainer Tower place (just after the Water Gym) you are still able to get the Eevee from FRLG. I find this odd as it's at level 25 and the Gym Leaders pokemon are at level 16?

Years
  • i went to rijon.nintendo-net.com. hiroshi, you should start a major game hacking organization and call it something like HiroshiHacks or something cool like that. anyways i just downloaded the latest version of rijon adventures! i decided i was getting tired of waiting for it to be done before playing it so i will just play this until you release the next one!

Maewa

Hmmm........... Man+Sheep=Jail
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    This Looks Awsome.

But i have had trouble playing it the IPS file patches fine but after the intro it all goes black!

Keep up the Good Work

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    Actually, no, it was in one of the screenshots. Plus, Yunalesca was a villain in Final Fantasy 10.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • But think this game won't be finished for awhile because "someone" is playing another Pokemon game for a little bit too much :x

AlexPriest

The Last of a Generation
    Years
  • really can't wait to play this hack, this one, shiny gold, and prism, have completely revived my interest in playing hacks and hacking

Years
  • yeah this hack does look really good. keep up the good work. I am about to get my 7th badge on the Pokemon Brown game! I invented a cheer for this hack: keep it up! don't give up! keep it up! don't give up! ect. yeah I know that was random, thats just the way I am.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    I played recently, looks okay so far, although I think some things are a bit too similar to Firered/Leafgreen like trainers and getting the fossil.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • So, that means we must hurry CBMan... XP

Anyway, at least I hope you can show us something else, HS (It's being some time, slacker XD), I want to hope you've being doing some work, even if the exams are in the middle of the way (unless you had really tough exams, and you couldn't even turn on the PC, which I doubt -_-)

Anyway, keep it up, don't let your skills get rusted, it's hard to restart hacking after some time, trust me :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back