• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    This is a great hac and always has been.

For awhile I have been looking and I love it.

The mapping in great, I want to play the game lots now. Some of the screenshots make FR/LG look like G/S/C.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Wow, I'm impressed with this, the good thing with Rijon Adventures and Prism, they have custom maps, and they are actually good.

All the best Hiroshi.

Blitzballer

Sarcasm: now GMO-free.
    Years
  • I really like this hack, and have for a long time. The region feels like one that Nintendo would make, and I like the idea of South Rijon.

Best of Luck!-]

Trodx

That Guy Behind You
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2012
    How do u get HM 02 (FLASH)...I can't find it any where???

TY

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • actually, I believe the one in merson cave was put there by accident, and then they realized that it was actually a good spot for one since the cave was longish for being so close to the start of the game

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2007
    umm, i have a big problem.

when i try to save, i get the "save error, please exchange your backup memory"

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2010
    I just gotta say, amazing game :D pokemon brown was one of my favorites and I can't wait for Rijon to finish

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back