• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
ah, after about a month of waiting I am back to this forum. its great to see that this hack is making lots of good progress! I finally got a good source for pokemon firered and am about to get the latest hack beta! gee, they should change my rank to "the hacking fanatic" or something...anyways keep it up!

Years
by the way, I noticed one of the houses in gravel town is impossible to get into. whats up with that?

PS: I can't save either cause it keeps saying please exchange the backup memory. how do I do that? I could just make a savestate but still...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2017
great work with this, can't wait untill the next beta comes out, just a quick Question, where can i get the bike Voucher and Bike from?

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2011
This is my the most favourite hack..but is the shame that it isn't still completed....

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Wow, I didn't know you made a hack, well I think it's awesome. I haven't got the chance to play it as I have been working on some scripting and mapping myself but I think(from the screenshots)that you definatly know more about hacking than me(not that I know a lot)so good luck and happy hacking.

Caina

Nankurunaisa
Years
So this the hack I've been hearing of....
Now that I've seen it.
I'm gonna say.... I love it.
But I never knew your hacking.
^_^
Anyways... I wish I was good like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back