• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2010
Finished, It will be best hack ever made, no doubts.

By the way, the rijon.nintendo-net.com site isn't working.

Shiny rate must been changed, it's far diffrent than normal - I met shiny bellsprout and shiny oddish. Considering the fact I never met a shiny in original games, this is kinda weird.

Great hack, can't wait til final release.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
i like the soft colors given to the introduction and menu. you should probably try changing the stroke of purple around "press start". it doesn't fit in very well with the overall color scheme.

cpsp

Hack Lover
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2015
i've played some of this hack. great!
if you can't save with gpsp, go to the menu and select "save state to slot(0-9)" then next time select "load state slot(one you saved to)"
and exit via the menu!
hope i helped and that this hasn't been posted b4.(works 4 me)

kuku-melon

carbonero
Years
i've played some of this hack. great!
if you can't save with gpsp, go to the menu and select "save state to slot(0-9)" then next time select "load state slot(one you saved to)"
and exit via the menu!
hope i helped and that this hasn't been posted b4.(works 4 me)

Yes, u can do that, but the problem is that if u pass the pkm league and u don't have a save file, u won't be able to go on since the options in the menu will be "New Game" and "Options".

Well, the hack is great, it just keeps getting better. btw, how long is the alpha?? (how many towns/gyms)

cpsp

Hack Lover
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2015
Yes, u can do that, but the problem is that if u pass the pkm league and u don't have a save file, u won't be able to go on since the options in the menu will be "New Game" and "Options".

Well, the hack is great, it just keeps getting better. btw, how long is the alpha?? (how many towns/gyms)

Oh yeah, crap.

Is there anyother way of saving with gpsp?

.Brendan

Years
This is a great remake of the original hack, Keep up the good work hiroshi i'm supporting this all the way. When i first saw it i thought it was the original thing lol but a fire red remake, its just amazing, Thanks Hiroshi

~Brendan~

cpsp

Hack Lover
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2015
hey, played the hack. love it so far. does any1 know how to save on Gpsp for PSP?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Happy.jpg
YUP! This hack is great!
Smile.jpg
Keep it up!

cpsp

Hack Lover
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2015
yeah the latest gpsp (0.9) saves on all poke games and hacks by using the save in the menu as normal.
this is the first hack that doesn't save unless you use save to slot but if you beat the e4you won't have a proper file so you'll have to load back to where you where before the defeated the e4.

oops kinda off topic... uhh... like the hack so far.

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
Hey Hiroshi!

I really love your game, but:
Does the Final release come fast?
Do you have to do much till your finished?
I hope you'll answer me, cause I really want to play the whole game!

Pizzakoe (P.S. My English is Awefull)

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
The gpsp normal-save problem happens with this hack because the four-letter gba game code (BPRE in a normal FR rom) and twelve-letter game name (POKEMON FIRE in a normal FR rom) has been changed, and GPSP uses that to determine what save format to use (flash 64k or 128k or other). Since it cant recognize the new one, it doesn't save properly.

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
In the main folder of the GPSP app in the PSP's GAME folder, there is a game_config.txt file. Users of gpsp can try adding this to the end of it to get rijonAdventures' saving fixed:

Code:
# Pokemon: rijonAdventures
game_name = RIJON ADVENT
game_code = PMRE
vender_code = 01
idle_loop_eliminate_target = 080008c6
flash_rom_type = 128KB

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Have you been practicing some scripting, Hiroshi?

It seems you have, considering the latest news. I'm happy for that, it'll make Rijon a lot more interesting.

Hey, good luck, as always!

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2013
this game is alot better than i had origonally thought it would be, nice job

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 6, 2008
I need major help. I have the 1st 2nd 4th and 6th badges. I cant figure out what i need to do. AND i cant find any of the HMs that i need(surf,strength,and flash,ect.0) Ya'lls would be highly appreciated. thankyou and this game i awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back