• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • Ah... Celebii's in... Cool... We'll have to look for that "somewhere"...

I've noticed two things: in the area with Celebii seems like it was sunny at first, but then it started to rain, did Celebii have something to do with it? And, the other, though less important, I've noticed you already caught another Celebii! :P (Not fair... >o<)

Years
  • Ahh nice update Jake...and so we can catch Celebi.
    But it seems you already caught him in that picture o_O.
    I also see you resprited the pic of him. Just the legs, or is it just me because i havnt seen the Celebi sprite..Anyway i cant wait to play the full version :)

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Does anyone know where to get flash HM05?

Last edited:

Silent Storm

Achieving Perfection
    Years
  • Something green has landed somewhere.

Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Nice resprite, I like it alot.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    This game is Almost perfect. It excels in almost every way. The only thing bad about it is the sprites in the gyms. Some of em don't even look like each other. Other than that i'v yet to see something bad about the game.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • =/... and all along, i had the impression that you were a talented spriter yourself, but you were just witholding the sprites until the final release.

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!
    Years
  • Hiroshi, where is the 3rd badge! I cannot find a way into south rijion! Help me!

P.S.I love this hack, it is my favorite now that Dark Future and Ocean are gone.

P.P.S.Of course there is no bike!

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    You have a hack? ;0 XD man ;)

This hack is pretty interesting, all hacks are good. Apart from mine, XD. Hope we see more soon, and what plans you got for the legendary Pokemon/elite four in this hack?

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Samson said:
    Don Patch said:
    Hiroshi, maybe you should put a FAQ on the first page.there's no need when the full release isn't that far away.
    there's no need when the full release isn't that far away.

Well, RijonAdventures definitely needs a guide/walkthrough of some sort, by the time it's released! :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    How do I get outu of the Merson Cave? I end going to a spot where I have to surf.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2012
    Where Is The Latest Beta Is It On 1st Post ?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back