• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Shade Mew Pro-Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    *Boring* I have more features:

*All Rotom's formes,
    *All Arcues' formes :P
    *Regigigas Sky Forme Scratch
    *Shaymin's both formes.
    *Giratina's 3 formes. (TornWorldForme, Origin Forme, Altered Forme)
    *Whole new Pokedex.
    *Vedios made by the game's engine..
    *Pokemon will have new evolutions: For example

Pichu--->Pikachu----> Raichu (ATK>DEF)/Zipitzu (DEF>ATK)

*Cherrim formes changes, for example, If Cherubi reaches lv.13, Cherrim will be in her Moon Forme, If Sun Stone is used, Cherrim is in her Sunny Forme.

*Gastrodon West and East Formes Occur.
    *Shade Mew will be there to catch at lv.99.
    *New Moves:

-Pyramid Fall: Pyramien Signature Move
    -Eagle Wrath: Eagint Signature Move
    -Deed Deaf : Zinthro Signature Move
    -Sheind : Dark Clones' Signature Move

*Shaymin will hide somewhere in its field of flowers before you can battle it, And for a reason (not a glitch) You'll not attend the leaugue before catching Shaymin.

*New Move Drawings (Fire, Ice WAter designs, etc)
    *Night Shade will have a new effect.
    *A new type. (SHADOW) Replaces (Ghost)
    *Some Surprising Gym Leaders~ You know one of them though, He'll be hard to recognize ~ Check Attachment~

*Semi-Fakemon (E.g. PR.SQUIRTLE (Powerful Squirtle, duh))
    ------------------

If any other inquiries to boast about features in other hacks Are posted, I'll have to post the features of:

2a9v9lt.png

And believe me this won't be nice...

You call these features?I'm bored too much to read them.And they have no purpose,you can say all d/ps changed forms.

NatureKeeper

Ditto as above,

And I do like your hack. Yes I'm saying just for revenge, I daresay. No leave me alone, can ya>.... :) . If you did I promise to put a custom-made userbar for your hack in my hacks I support part in my signature.

~Psk after calming down~

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I though so,and thanks for the userbar.I promise not to talk to you anymore.Good luck~

~You didn't listen to me when i said ''don't get me wrong''~

NatureKeeper

Hey Guys... I wondered if anybody can help with spriting out here, no real spriters are here , though.

-I just need some sprites that's all!

~NatureKeeper

NatureKeeper

-Well, I have my Fakemon Eageant, Pyramien and Zinthro. My request: I have my friend Anub'Arak drawn them up for me. I'm scanning them as pictures and give them to one who can sprite them for the game.

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
    Years
  • -Well, I have my Fakemon Eageant, Pyramien and Zinthro. My request: I have my friend Anub'Arak drawn them up for me. I'm scanning them as pictures and give them to one who can sprite them for the game.

I guess I could try...

And with all your added pokemon, how many of the original Pokemon will be in the game???

Ant Tornworld Forme/Origin Forme are the same.

NatureKeeper

Spamming...

I guess I could try...

And with all your added pokemon, how many of the original Pokemon will be in the game???

Ant Tornworld Forme/Origin Forme are the same.
    Okay! Here ya go! I'll PM you EAGEANT, PYRAMIEN and ZINTHRO soon. TIA. (Thanks in Advance!!!)

P.S: I now understood everything. there were 2 designs of the origin forme. So , I'll just have the new one, I thought they were different formes, duh.

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

Ok, fine this came very late. I was so busy with school.

But I'm now free! Shade Mew beta 1 will be finished asap.

EDIT: I uploaded my EAGEANT sprite. (It sucks, of course :( ) So, feel free to deal with him anybody.

Last edited:

Shaymin&TorchicKeeper

Torchic! Let's Fight! Ha!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    Hey! I just came to see if everything's fine and... NATUREKEEPER! Why didn't you tell me you need extra things! I promise to delete your folder :P!

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
    Years
  • When'll i get my job?
    My giratina custom sprite'll look great in your game that's for sure!
    Do you need tile inserting help? I can if you want to.

NatureKeeper

I'd like that Giratina for final beta. Can't wait till you PM me back...

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • I Think this wont happen because.. When you use Leaf Stone as you said changed into Glacidea Flower the Shaymin will evolve >3 how will it turn into a Normal Forme? Just like Giratina as you said? Answer me? and also all Arceus Forme? nah i think it wont happen also.. No Offense im saying the truth and also dont put your imaginations in the Features.. put it when you have the right script or solution.... or program or whatever.... OKIES?

-Yasumin

NatureKeeper

Give it the same stone again. ;). And not 'All' Arcues' formes. They'll be depending on the evolution stones.In Purify Shadows, Gracidea will be a key item though, As I knew a way but the item editor crashes with Shade Mew for some reason...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back