• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Shade Mew Pro-Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatureKeeper

Thanks, Tim. I'll be PM you the 'secret' IPS patch for shade mew beta 0.5 :P

NatureKeeper

Nice but I know XSE basic scripting. I do not like pokescript.

NatureKeeper

Thanks but In my case I use script podiums. But this'll somehow do... And I'll go check in twilight emerald for a support bar~

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    Quote: if you're not too far into the hack, I would suggest restarting, because you should add the D/N system right now. idk if you used mastermind's tool or not for it, but if you do, DO NOT add it while you're working on it. Once you get to a stage where you can have an alpha or beta, make a copy and add a D/N system to THAT, so you won't have problems with your original. Another thing I thought of is to have two versions of a release with a day night system and one without one, so people can choose. End

I'm using mastermind, and yes i discovered some bugs with indexing... So I made a backup before day and night and that's my main , and yes it's optional to download, and I need a team guys. This will fail if i did it my own...
    If your'e still looking for help I can do overworlds

NatureKeeper

Thanks, but I'm sort of doing the Overworlds myself. And Pokédialga is handling now, though. I think he's busy with his hacks too... How about...

:pokeball: HUGE ANNOUNCMENT :pokeball:​

Guys, I'm running a poll to see you a screenshot of the final screenshot in Pokémon Dark Clone: Against the Shadows. Most votes of yes and no.

SPOILER ALERT!

Spoiler:

Announcing Gym Leaders:

SPOILER ALERT!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    HOOORAY PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY SPELL MY NAME RIGHT AND CANT WAIT UNTIL THE RELEASE!

NatureKeeper

HOOORAY PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY SPELL MY NAME RIGHT AND CANT WAIT UNTIL THE RELEASE!

Kinda, and the leader above 'you' has lots of things like 'you' do. Taking it as a credit for helping. Owe him\her big-time for the D\P Sprites.

UPDATES​

*Done with the Honey Trees. Not the same as D\P. You get a chance to meet one of the Honey Tree Pokémon as soon as you put the honey. All thaks to command special 0xAB. Evidence? I'll find a way to post on YouTube, though I'm ineligible to own one, I'll try to make the Co-Owner post it. Here's a screenie atm.

r0bg9k.png

*Inserted Gallade. Gardevoir Pallete.

e13tyw.png

f221kg.png

NOTES

Ok, I've left editing Luminous Yellow and Shade Mew for a while since I got my Pokémon Diamond. I really liked it. Now this game will be held until I finish the league, I finished my 8th badge already. So is Luminous Yellow.

Releaseall End

Credits to destinedjagold for the save file

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2009
    how come there is no ruby chamber..?
    great hack tho looking forward to it...

NatureKeeper

What? Groudon will be in the Cave of Origin, Hoenn... The Zintoh League is Part of Hoenn League, since Zintoh didn't have a league for itself yet.

And Guys, this game is recommended be played with VBALink 1.8.0. Well, if you want to activate the final event you got to have Darkrai in your party and he won't be catchable in Shade Mew. You'll have to trade him over from another game in the series. This is the only way in Luminous Yellow, too, to complete the Kanto Dex. Now who wants Primal Dialga in the role?

NatureKeeper

Announcment- The Shiny Mew​
    Spr_4d_151_s.png

An event. To whom all who PM me now, they may recieve an extra IPS patch in time of release of Beta 1.

This IPS patch involves a shiny mew, lv.5 to join your team in QUICKSAND WAY via a person who will give it to you. This mew will be shiny.

PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT and INFO.​
    This patch is not for distributing. People whho get it keep the Mews for themselves or else you have broken the rules and violators will not be able to participate in D.C.: Ranger's Case Manaphy event or the Shiny Heatran event, and may lose Reputation. This maybe called stealing also, an in that case you agree that in violating, infraction maybe given.

The Mew Patch is to be patched into a Ruby that a beta 1 is patched into it.

V\PM to participate. Closed upon Beta 1's release.

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2019
    Wow there are a lot of great features you are adding and the storyline
    is interesting can't wait for the beta good luck

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I like the idea of making Lucas and Dawn as the main players. Well I also liked the d/p Pokemon.
    Well all in all I'm looking forward to it, good luck!

NatureKeeper

New Updates

*New Rival, However he has some problems:ving a Sillhoute later, although I'm sure you know him well.

*Looks like you'll have to face a level 16 Skarmory in the beginning of the game. Good Luck, you'll need it. Except if you are planning Chimchar of course, because Monferno will OH-KO Skarmory.

*I inserted Giratina, Shaymin, Probably Piplup's cries. Chimchar and Turtwig will get theirs soon, too...

*Looks like trainerbattle 0x8 activates an official double battle. Done with the first SM script.

*Don't forget the Shiny Mews!

*The game, as I have took the final decision, will have Poffins instead of Blocks.

*Ah, and after you beat the elite four, you can challenge Zintoh's 7th and 8th Gyms, Not hoenns, because Zintoh was participating in the hoenn league until it builds its own. But you'll get to battle Zintoh's Elite four in the next game. When you play as Barry or SoulSilver. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    naturekeeper, i am a good hacker and if you need any help, you can post what you do have done so i can help.

i can do mapping, text editing, mart editing, event MOVING (not editing) and wild pokemon location editing (oh, and i can also do movement permissions editing).
    so if you need help, ask me!

NatureKeeper

Shade Mew has a lot of glitches right now. I think it is a proper time for a reset. I just wanna ask a question, How can I move import .map files into a ROM?

Yes, Guys. I really do think that only a reset may fix:

Th glitchy properties of Shade Mew:
    Leaf Blade Restarts the game
    Surf glitches up graphics.
    Grotle has no frontsprite. Poor Turtle :(.
    A total waste of free space.
    Destroyed palletes as a result to insert a new rival. Ok, sillhoute now, since it's useless, already...
    Changing Palletes of Hero.
    2wdzpet.png

Do not spoil. Keep your info in your tongue or face the consequences.

The nice side is, the whole progress can be repeated in no time. Only inknowledgement sstopped me all this time. So, expect no updates for a while.

Yours truly,
    NatureKeeper, the nature is power.

EDIT: Guys. If you really wish to dump this hack, VM me.

It's really not a pleasure working on three hacks at once, all my aim is to make you have good time. If this hack doesn't please you, then I'm afraid I'll have to close this thread until I finish my high-spotted ones.

Last edited:

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • Sorry to hear about the setback, this hack looks extremely good, or should I say did. Good Luck trying to get this back on the road :).

NatureKeeper

Ok guys, since Luminous Yellow is getting the most attention now, so I'll PM somebody to close this thread for a while.

Thanks, and lookout for Luminous Yellow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back