• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Shade Mew Pro-Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
Years
  • I Think this wont happen because.. When you use Leaf Stone as you said changed into Glacidea Flower the Shaymin will evolve >3 how will it turn into a Normal Forme? Just like Giratina as you said? Answer me? and also all Arceus Forme? nah i think it wont happen also.. No Offense im saying the truth and also dont put your imaginations in the Features.. put it when you have the right script or solution.... or program or whatever.... OKIES?

-Yasumin

Ermmm... i think (i think) why not don't make them evolve or what? Just make them into separated pokemons with seperated events like:

(Please ignore SURF... already fixed)
    and...

(ignore overworld)

NatureKeeper

Seperated Event? Ahahaha.. Then Two Giratina Pokemon? Kinda weird >3

-Yasumin

As for me, I'll Reorder the Altered forme with one of the ? so it won't appear in the Pokedex. That's for me..

And the vedio is in a Zip file.

And thanks blasting falkner. You're in my team now.

-For Yasumin: It's not imagination. It'll be an upside down evolution. A cycle when using leaf stone. You get Land Shaymin, as an example. Using Leaf Stone will 'evolve' it into Sky. Using Leaf Stone again, the Sky shaymin will 'evolve' into land. That's pretty easy!

Last edited:

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years
  • As for me, I'll Reorder the Altered forme with one of the ? so it won't appear in the Pokedex. That's for me..

And the vedio is in a Zip file.

And thanks blasting falkner. You're in my team now.

-For Yasumin: It's not imagination. It'll be an upside down evolution. A cycle when using leaf stone. You get Land Shaymin, as an example. Using Leaf Stone will 'evolve' it into Sky. Using Leaf Stone again, the Sky shaymin will 'evolve' into land. That's pretty easy!

that makes a little sense now :)
    GL!

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years
  • Thanks dude~! But I'm still very busy. Curt hasn't got a way to develop my Storyline Script for Beta one. Sigh... (Time to use XSE helper...)

you use XSE helper? really, learning it your own helps you out more (XSE helper never works)

Thanks dude~! But I'm still very busy. Curt hasn't got a way to develop my Storyline Script for Beta one. Sigh... (Time to use XSE helper...)

Try learning it manually (XSE helper nevr helps!)

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

I'm not. I just know basic scripting. I try to do advanced scripting. I use XSE helper TO LEARN how to make my own ;)

Years
  • the glitch where the tiles go all screwey when you go to a different town isn't a gitch. You're on a route that has a different tileset 2 than the town. since the town's tileset is different than the route's the tiles of the town change to some of the routes tiles. just use tiles from tileset 0 (the main one) in the parts of the town you see glitching up, and you'll be fine. remember, you can't be able to see the tiles of the town from the route, unless the route and town have the same tileset.

NatureKeeper

the glitch where the tiles go all screwey when you go to a different town isn't a gitch. You're on a route that has a different tileset 2 than the town. since the town's tileset is different than the route's the tiles of the town change to some of the routes tiles. just use tiles from tileset 0 (the main one) in the parts of the town you see glitching up, and you'll be fine. remember, you can't be able to see the tiles of the town from the route, unless the route and town have the same tileset.

Hey, thanks! It's fixed now!!!

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • this looks relly good. I hope this gets finished! your sprite of shaymin needs a bit of touch-up work though...

NatureKeeper

I didn't decide yet if Shaymin will be catchable in Shade Mew. Thinking that you have to trade it over from Purify Shadows... They'll have the same Pokédex :).

NatureKeeper

Gotta PM you the full story. The story will not be available to te Public until I release the final game of the series,' Against the Shadows'. But, you, Ray, I trust ya! ;)

NatureKeeper

I began to think of giving up Shade Mew. My other,'futurely' Luminous Yellow, is getting more care as a Ruby-Yellow Remake. So Guys shade mew will be progressing slowly.

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years
  • Announcment:

I began to think of giving up Shade Mew. My other,'futurely' Luminous Yellow, is getting more care as a Ruby-Yellow Remake. So Guys shade mew will be progressing slowly.

I guess i can handle if you want. (trust me... it'll have tons of new looks ;))

NatureKeeper

Thanks dialga. So you'll be co-owning Shade Mew? That's nice.

And It cannot be downloaded yet kieron. I'm not done with scripting and movement permissions yet...

Add overworlding to the list :P

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years
  • Thanks dialga. So you'll be co-owning Shade Mew? That's nice.

And It cannot be downloaded yet kieron. I'm not done with scripting and movement permissions yet...

Add overworlding to the list :P

I'm not a dialga T-T i'm human!! (joke)
    Okay then... I'll wait :cer_wink:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back