• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Sigma Σmerald [v1.914]

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Loving this hack so far! Just feel sorry I didn't get to pick Treecko because I was really curious to see what it's second ability would be. Btw, what is it? Did you give it Lightningrod perhaps?

Looking forward to any additions! Gen IV evos would be amazing.

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
  • Loving this hack so far! Just feel sorry I didn't get to pick Treecko because I was really curious to see what it's second ability would be. Btw, what is it? Did you give it Lightningrod perhaps?

Looking forward to any additions! Gen IV evos would be amazing.

Unfortunately it doesn't have lightning rod. None of the pokemon that have megas have their mega abilities. I was hoping this was something he might add in the future.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2016
    Good Sir Draco sir are you considering adding the diff. EV Training Bracelets in the near future? Or better yet replacing Macho Brace with the said item?

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2016
    I can't seem to get this to work, I've got a rom of Emerald and the newest patches for Sigma and Sigma Moemon. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I patch the game according to The Other Moemon Emerald Port instructions but Sigma never takes hold. Would someone please tell me how to do this right, I'd really like to play this.
    Thank you

AkioMoto

Seer of Ledian's true power!
    Years
  • I found a odd error with the "CUT" HM. It's labeled as a fairy type move but when I taught it to my HM Slave it was a normal type attack. you probably have this known but just in case (I'm new so I haven't checked if there is a designated forum for bug reports so I apologize I'll move it later)

Attachments

• Pokémon Sigma Σmerald [v1.914]
      1986 - Pokemon Emerald (U)(TrashMan).png
      5.5 KB · Views: 17

Tlachtli

Crit happens.
    Years
  • I found a odd error with the "CUT" HM. It's labeled as a fairy type move but when I taught it to my HM Slave it was a normal type attack. you probably have this known but just in case (I'm new so I haven't checked if there is a designated forum for bug reports so I apologize I'll move it later)

Nice catch, TM/HMs use a different image set for their types than moves do. Since Draco corrected the Fairy implementation to be a new type entirely, it sounds like that image just needs to have Normal swapped back in. That, or the images might be right and Cut could just be mis-typed as Fairy for now.

AkioMoto

Years
  • I found a bug I was able to hit a azurill with my murkrow's shadow ball for some reason

also is it ok to report bugs I find (sorry I'm new)

Last edited:

AkioMoto

Years
  • Uh is this suppose to happen because I've never seen this happen before and I'm very confused is this a glitch with sigma or the actual game so I would like some info thank-q

Nevermind I just added another pokemon that knows surf and it went bye-bye. That was weird does anyone know why it did that?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also I found a bug Rock type pokemon don't resist normal type attacks for some reason and fighting attacks don't super effect normal

Attachments

• Pokémon Sigma Σmerald [v1.914]
      1986 - Pokemon Emerald (U)(TrashMan).png
      4.8 KB · Views: 32
    Last edited:
    Years

I found a bug I was able to hit a azurill with my murkrow's shadow ball for some reason

also is it ok to report bugs I find (sorry I'm new)

Uh is this suppose to happen because I've never seen this happen before and I'm very confused is this a glitch with sigma or the actual game so I would like some info thank-q

Nevermind I just added another pokemon that knows surf and it went bye-bye. That was weird does anyone know why it did that?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also I found a bug Rock type pokemon don't resist normal type attacks for some reason and fighting attacks don't super effect normal

Sorry for the late reply; it must be the ROM base you're using, because I've had reports similar to these in the past, then found that they don't occur in my test copy. Make sure you're patching a BPEE v1 game to avoid these glitches. Also, a quick google search on the move deleter issue brought this result, so I guess it's an issue with Emerald itself.

Help, how to get Aurora Ticket and others here?

Talk to Certain NPCs in Slateport and Mossdeep City ;)

did you put hyper elemental (blast burn, hydro cannon)move tutor here?

Nope.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately there's not much to report regarding the progress of the hack because I've been having difficulties with finding time to work on it. Currently all Gen 3 Pokes and the first 100 Gen 1 have completely overhauled level-ups that accommodate the added moves and match ORAS/Gen 6. For now, the plan is to push the next update after completing the remainder of Gen 1 and put the project on halt (and no, it's not being cancelled completely).

I would like to express my gratitude to those who have supported Sigma Emerald throughout its journey. I have learned a lot through working on this project, and thanks to you guys I was able to find motivation to make the game the best it can be.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2023
    uhm what do you mean by this?,
    Possiblilities for future updates:
    - The return of sprite animations
    you mean sprite animations like in black/white works in fire red/emerald?

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2021
    I just download this game (new here) so my starter pokemon can get hidden ability and the learnset for all pokemon is from gen 6 or a mixture of gen ???

Back