• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - Sky Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    and another thing, wut happened to the orginal hero?

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    I didn't like how he looked so i redesigned him. now for me he looks cool and a litttle more like me but with blue hair :P

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    Cool update!
    The resprited hero looks better, and having a custom hero adds a neat, personal touch to the game.
    As I've said before, nice CBS.......

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    hey thanks i'll make the next big update(only lots of screenshots) on chirsmas and new years!or this monday because its only cousins bday the coming monday and he's one of my fav cousins(because he's the only one that lived next to me, my other cousins lived like 3-4 states away). well i g2g back to my party bye and hope people like my game a lot more :)

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Illusion Gaming said:
    hey thanks i'll make the next big update(only lots of screenshots) on chirsmas and new years!or this monday because its only cousins bday the coming monday and he's one of my fav cousins(because he's the only one that lived next to me, my other cousins lived like 3-4 states away). well i g2g back to my party bye and hope people like my game a lot more :)
    so i did those sprites for nothing! w/e although they were hard, idc, but r u still usong my girl?

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    hey plateface i'd be glad if you help with spriting just pm me for more info or some sprites :). and Jake i don't know if i'm going to use the girl yet.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I suggest that you edit the head of the girl trainer.

It's obvious by the shape as well as the lack of shading that you didn't even bother to remove the hat off the original Green spite and just coloured over it.

And if it's meant to be a brown hat, then you should try and shade.

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    yeah i didn't do that my spriter did and i told him it was crap that you can tell and he's all like no you can't if you look thats how all the sprites are. man i'm firing him who cares all he did was make my game different from what i want.

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    no i don't need any more spriters unless you gotten a lot better at custom pokemon not mixes. oh and well the time when the game slows down is now because well band camp started and its like 8 hours long.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    wut about the 1 i showed u? it was a complete custom

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    thanks :). oh and i'll try to get atleast 2 more screenshots of the mini game tommorrow if i can find some one to make the pkmn selection menu.

j.a

awesomenesses!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    hey is the minigame allot ov events or rgss scrips sorry lots of grammar erors.

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    its only like 4 events (one for the enemy, one for the player, one for the arrow on top of player(new), and the main one that runs the whole mini game)

j.a

awesomenesses!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    then let me gues theve got lots ov comands

Last edited:

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    nice game i downloaded the demo but it wouldn't work had the RGSS102E missing message but i got it working and was dissapointed because of the lack of things to do in the demo and that nothing was useable in it

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    yeah its a very small crappy demo thats why i never reuploaded it for the poeple who wanted me too. the good maybe the best pkmn demo ever!will come out on christmas or new years. only that long to i can test it over and over for maybe a month for errors, misspellings and lag. and right now i still need to map. oh and also since spriting is the hardest the person who sprites for me will get a copy of my cbs when its 100% complete!only because they work the hardest because making up new pkmn is hard!

edited: oh and right now i'm disigning the starters!!I'm thinking of making them all some knid of dinosaur. like the grass start will be a triceratops and the fire one will be a raptor and the water some kind of water dinosaur.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back