• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 30, 2016
Hey I found a glitch
In the cave with the mafia, a guy claims to be giving u water pulse but he actually gives u dragon claw.

But Draco tower gym also gave me dragon claw.

O have two dragon claws. No water pulse. I am very sad.

PanicWithTheNBHD

Beta Tester
Years
I'm probably not going to get a response considering how old this thread is, but when in the Necropolis, I cannot jump down the hole leading to the Chamber. I did use a walk-through-walls cheat starting at Mauville (which I was bloody stupid for in the first place), but I wasn't sure if that was why. Help would be greatly appreciated mate.

PanicWithTheNBHD

Beta Tester
Years
Okay, so, I searched everywhere for an answer. Google. Bing. Wiki. YouTube. E V E R Y W H E R E.
In some sort of cave, I don't remember how I got there, but in a cave with a room of four ladders and four doors, the door on the right/center contained just a man claiming to be Cutlerine and ordering me to turn back, and ladder that he blocked. There was no way around him. Until, I used Walk Through Walls and walked around him. I used the ladder and I entered a room of water and an island in which you appear on. When you approach the north of the island, you are stopped and it says something like, "A shadow passed over the water, and vanished. Time has been disrupted. Will you take the chance to jump through the rift? [>Yes / >No]
Upon clicking yes another textbox appeared and said, "Are you sure you're sure? There may no be returning! [>Yes/>No]
Upon clicking yes again (I made a save state before clicking yes) I jumped into the water (or rift I guess?) And was taken to a town of some sort, with some grass patches (With no Pokemon) a path of shrubs that took me to a (rather splendid looking home) house that I could not enter, and to the east a little gathering of PokéCenters (that I could not enter, as all of the buildings I found were the same). It was plain and dull. Colourful but incomprehensible. I could not do nor interact with anything. And I couldn't escape. I couldn't fly. I couldn't leave. Nor dig. Nor use a teleporter. Nothing. Just walk. And run. And use the menu.

I'm so conflicted.
I'm so curious
I want to know what it is. What is it for. What is it going to be for?
I NEED ANSWERS.
PLEASE.
I will give up my non-existent homocryptic soul for these answers.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Okay, so, I searched everywhere for an answer. Google. Bing. Wiki. YouTube. E V E R Y W H E R E.
In some sort of cave, I don't remember how I got there, but in a cave with a room of four ladders and four doors, the door on the right/center contained just a man claiming to be Cutlerine and ordering me to turn back, and ladder that he blocked. There was no way around him. Until, I used Walk Through Walls and walked around him. I used the ladder and I entered a room of water and an island in which you appear on. When you approach the north of the island, you are stopped and it says something like, "A shadow passed over the water, and vanished. Time has been disrupted. Will you take the chance to jump through the rift? [>Yes / >No]
Upon clicking yes another textbox appeared and said, "Are you sure you're sure? There may no be returning! [>Yes/>No]
Upon clicking yes again (I made a save state before clicking yes) I jumped into the water (or rift I guess?) And was taken to a town of some sort, with some grass patches (With no Pokemon) a path of shrubs that took me to a (rather splendid looking home) house that I could not enter, and to the east a little gathering of PokéCenters (that I could not enter, as all of the buildings I found were the same). It was plain and dull. Colourful but incomprehensible. I could not do nor interact with anything. And I couldn't escape. I couldn't fly. I couldn't leave. Nor dig. Nor use a teleporter. Nothing. Just walk. And run. And use the menu.

I'm so conflicted.
I'm so curious
I want to know what it is. What is it for. What is it going to be for?
I NEED ANSWERS.
PLEASE.
I will give up my non-existent homocryptic soul for these answers.

I know just how you feel :P
I've been there myself (those pesky gameshark codes just tempting me to walk past that npc and head for the ladder ). I suspect it is one of those things that were left out of the game
If I'm correct there was a txt file in the zip archive that contained the .ips patch . The txt contained achievements for the game and some of them were written with red text that meant that they were unachievable for the moment. I also recall cutlerine mentioning that the game was too buggy to keep working on it so there are some things that never made it to the "final" version .
So if I'm correct it has to be a leftover from something that wasn't implemented. As for it's true purpose your guess is as good as mine...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 16, 2016
Idk if someone answered this, but where do u get rock smash? I'm stuck in maville city cause I guess I need rock smash to go up in the route above the city. Did I miss it in another city or something?

PanicWithTheNBHD

Beta Tester
Years
Idk if someone answered this, but where do u get rock smash? I'm stuck in maville city cause I guess I need rock smash to go up in the route above the city. Did I miss it in another city or something?

If my memory serves me correctly, you can obtain it from the Mauville Gym where you find one of the Inquisition members, and upon defeating said trainer in battle he drops the HM Rock Smash.

Also, Thank you Dimebag for the partial clarity. I feel slightly more at ease.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 16, 2016
If my memory serves me correctly, you can obtain it from the Mauville Gym where you find one of the Inquisition members, and upon defeating said trainer in battle he drops the HM Rock Smash.

Also, Thank you Dimebag for the partial clarity. I feel slightly more at ease.

Yea I checked the gym and there is no one in there which is what confused me lol

Lord Arkadios

PKMN Trainer Zalkari
Years
Is it safe to assume that this game will never be completed regardless of how awesome it was; even though at one point I punched my pc and shattered it's screen while playing this lol....Though, yeah will it ever be 'completed'?

PanicWithTheNBHD

Beta Tester
Years
Is it safe to assume that this game will never be completed regardless of how awesome it was; even though at one point I punched my pc and shattered it's screen while playing this lol....Though, yeah will it ever be 'completed'?

As Dimebag said, Cutlerine stated the game was too buggy to continue to work on it. So no, the game will not be completed. Sorry mate.

PanicWithTheNBHD

Beta Tester
Years
I need tm 35... how much if this game is still missing? Do it end on a cliff hanger?

The game is mostly completed. There is some things left unfinished (like the world I spoke of earlier, which I've taken a liking to call The 2nd Dimensional Dimension) and other things like it. You can defeat the Elite Four, get all Gym badges, etc. You can even capture a certain someone.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 22, 2017
So, I have been playing this game for a while, and enjoy it. But there is an issue I am facing. I found that I can find an Aron in the Solar Caverns, but I cannot find it in game. Is it low appear rate, certain level of the caverns, past the breakable floor? If the latter, how do I get past that area?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 1, 2016
The download link isn't working for me it just sends me to a page that says attachment.php does anyone know why?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 11, 2016
This may be a dumb question, but how do I download the game? I keep clicking on the download link and it opens a new tab with nothing in it.

Back