• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
Years
  • OMG. It's real! So sorry! So sorry!

I feel pwned.

So, maybe it's done by a different translator, that's why the names are different.

I'm sorry. But still, what are you going to do with Volume 27? If linghaoyan doesn't scan it anymore, you'll never get the entire volume.

Then I'll try to scan them if I can...

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • But it still doesn't change the fact that Chuang Yi Scan will be better and that we're still waiting for Avegaille or someone else to scan Volume 27 from Chuang Yi.

Better you say? I'm not sure, they did some minor errors with the places and some names of the attacks, and even well, the names of the berries... but English is better than no English, right? XD

As for you expectation from me, it's going to take a while for Volume 27 to come out here. We only have up to Volume 26, but rest assured that I WILL try to scan Volume 27 once it's for sale here and yeah... hopefully it won't suffer the fate Volume 26 did... =P And oh, if no one else attempts @ scanning 27, then, yeah, I'd be more happy to take the job.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Then I'll try to scan them if I can...

See? I told you this thread will be filled up 24 hours later. When it comes to releases people always fill them up. This is the fastest thread I've seen filled up in months.

I hope you are not affected by the bad comments since they are expected people complain about everything but like I said think about it as a form of "improvement". Also since you made this thread earlier than planned people are flooding to help you now.

Wallace Berlitz

Years
  • See? I told you this thread will be filled up 24 hours later. When it comes to releases people always fill them up. This is the fastest thread I've seen filled up in months.

I hope you are not affected by the bad comments since they are expected people complain about everything but like I said think about it as a form of "improvement". Also since you made this thread earlier than planned people are flooding to help you now.

I don't see who wants to help me. But I can see everyone was happy? I don't know.
    And are you sure this thread is the fastest filled up?? I'm new here for days ago.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    I don't see who wants to help me. But I can see everyone was happy? I don't know.
    And are you sure this thread is the fastest filled up?? I'm new here for days ago.

There IS someone who want to help you. Minakichan just made this announcement

For those of you who miss the stress, the drama, and the angst of scanlation (or... something), <a href="http://aikochibi.deviantart.com/"Aikochibi</a> and some folks on the <a href="http://pokespecialfanclub.deviantart.com/">the devART PokeSpe club</a> are working to scanlate PokeSpe volumes 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 23, 26 and 27. All of these ARE already available as Chuang Yi scans on pkmntrans, and Aikochibi has been made aware of this fact (by yours truly), but they still want to go along with it. Currently they are looking for cleaners and typesetters (although I imagine that they will need a QC too, considering that their translator is quite young). If you're interested, drop a note to Aikochibi on devART.

You can talk to them about the scanslating project and I am sure they can prioritize volume 27. They might even have the raws I don't.

Years
  • Wow

Quite the exchange there. But seriously I'm very happy that people are scanlating/scanning PokeSupe (or manga for that matter, Fansubbers for anime) because without your hard work most fandoms would be completely different (or smaller).

Wallace Berlitz

Years
  • I'll try to do a better scan if I can. Right now, I'm going to scan the rest chapters of Volume 28. Volume 28 isn't complete yet. Please support us!!

Years
  • I'll try to do a better scan if I can. Right now, I'm going to scan the rest chapters of Volume 28. Volume 28 isn't complete yet. Please support us!!
    hey i hav a question, when i downloaded volume 28 i saved it and it appered as an itunes thing, an wen i clicked on it, it just brought me up 2 the itunes store, and since i usually just get zipped folders idk wut to do

Wallace Berlitz

Years
  • hey i hav a question, when i downloaded volume 28 i saved it and it appered as an itunes thing, an wen i clicked on it, it just brought me up 2 the itunes store, and since i usually just get zipped folders idk wut to do

itunes?? I zipped it with WinRAR. Or your download incomplete? Try to redownload, and then go to the filke, right-click, and then "Extract into Pokemon Special 28 Scan File". Then a file will created. Inside will contain many pages of manga. I hope that'll help.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2009
    wer iz teh vol27!!!!!!111111111

i rili wont eat!!!!1111!!!1one!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2009
    No. They're just thinking that I'm a joke or something :'(.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back