• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2008
    OMG~ I can't zip it into file... What should I do??

As stated above try winrar.

As for the grammar thing, it's no problem. I didn't know English wasn't your native language, and it isn't like I had an issue understanding or anything. I just know some scanlators who go beserk if they make any grammar mistakes after they've mass distributed, so it's a habit.

Years
  • Hi, I'm just curious that if I emailed Durial a little late, Sep. 3rd, actually, did I miss the deadline or something? Sorry...
    But everybody who's contributing their time to do this rocks. :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2008
    ok, so i got an email from Durial666 with the pokemon adventures 27 volume. Problem is, I can't open it because it is a Rar file, how do I open it?

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2008
    ok, so i got an email from Durial666 with the pokemon adventures 27 volume. Problem is, I can't open it because it is a Rar file, how do I open it?

You'll need a program to unzip it.

You can try googling jzip, and download that. It works fine.

To bubblewrap: I'm not aware of any deadline, but durial has the link up in the bulbgarden forums, manga section. You don't need to be a member to browse through, so just check over there, hit the link and download.

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
  • I used WinRAR but it's useless... SO I guess I only have one way to send the scan out. That's using Windows Live Messenger 8.5. If you have a hotmail or msn, sign in into it, add me [email protected], and create a sharing file so I can send them away. If you want.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2010
    Durial666, your new vol 27 has some missing pages again. This time is after page 195, the part just when Gretel is about to shoot Solarbeam.

ToshiroSato

Crazy Brit
    Years
  • Hi, I'm just curious that if I emailed Durial a little late, Sep. 3rd, actually, did I miss the deadline or something? Sorry...
    But everybody who's contributing their time to do this rocks. :)

Drop me an email at [email protected]

There are no time limits lovey just send away

Durial666, your new vol 27 has some missing pages again. This time is after page 195, the part just when Gretel is about to shoot Solarbeam.
    NO!! There are no pages missing

Also the manga has now been uploaded to mangafox you can always read there if you do not want to download.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    Thank you so much, Dury xD
    Your scan is very nice
    Now I only have to wait for the scan of Vol.28..........and Vol.29

ToshiroSato

Crazy Brit
    Years
  • I'm not aware of any deadline, but durial has the link up in the bulbgarden forums, manga section. You don't need to be a member to browse through, so just check over there, hit the link and download.

So one has a good eye, it is indeed available on bulbagarden forums as they let me posts volumes 8-27. Want Volumes 1-7 drop Omni a PM and he will send em to you, same goes with Volumes 8-27. All credit goes to the the guys who gave us the chance to read this fantastic manga. I'm now waiting for Chuang Yi to release 28.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2008
    Hey Ryan r u sure that u posted ur correct E-Mail?Dude I send u a lot of E-Mails and all of then failed and I can't add u at MSN.Well, I don't wanna bother u, but do u mind creating posting another E-Mail. [email protected] is my E-Mail and since I can't E-Mail u,Maybe u can E-Mail me and send me the scans!

Srry for annoyng but plz help me.See ya

By the way, thx for the scans Durial, ur the man!

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
  • OK since Durial is going to scan Volume 28 if the volume is released. Then I'll probaly stop the project and going to leave. Well, Durial, your scans are better than mine 100x. I saw it on Mangafox. Good luck on your scan. They're demanding the scans. And you all, the members no longer need me. For sure. Because the original scan is better than my translations with many grammar errors. Durial is popular now. So, I stay here for nothing. I'll quit this forum. I was happy in this forum. Now I just have to wait Coronis' summaries of Wonderland 10 and Volume 29. Just don't bother me anymore ^_^ You guys are lucky having Durial. He's more popular than I am now. His reputation is more higher. Good luck again, Durial. Your scan will be famous one day. I'll quit, for your popular. Bye, I know you'll happy to know I leave.

Last edited:

ToshiroSato

Crazy Brit
    Years
  • OK since Durial is going to scan Volume 28 if the volume is released. Then I'll probaly stop the project and going to leave. Well, Durial, your scans are better than mine 100x. I saw it on Mangafox. Good luck on your scan. They're demanding the scans. And you all, the members no longer need me. For sure. Because the original scan is better than my translations with many grammar errors. Durial is popular now. So, I stay here for nothing. I'll quit this forum. I was happy in this forum. Now I just have to wait Coronis' summaries of Wonderland 10 and Volume 29. Just don't bother me anymore ^_^ You guys are lucky having Durial. He's more popular than I am now. His reputation is more higher. Good luck again, Durial. Your scan will be famous one day. I'll quit, for your popular. Bye, I know you'll happy to know I leave.

Hha dude I said buying it, never said anything about scanning it, I'm buying them all (: I only did 27 because no one else was going to. I'm too effing lazy to do it again ^_^ Also who knows when it will be released in Singapore and will I have enough money to buy it?? WE NEED 28 NOW!!!! And only you can provide it for us Ryan. Even if I do decide to scan, it will be nearer Christmas before I would release them. So settle yourself. Look forward to seeing them, they are looking good so far :D

Also your scans are pretty good seeing as you had to use your mobile phone camera. I'm only popular because I provided scans for 27, just wait until you release 28, I will be forgotten ^^

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
  • I'm only popular because I provided scans for 27, just wait until you release 28, I will be forgotten ^^

Well, not quite. Ryan's scans are LQ. HQ scans are always better readable. Well... But I doubt anyone here will do a HQ scan of Vol.28 when it's released in English, so Ryan's scans are probably the only possible scans of Vol.28.

ToshiroSato

Crazy Brit
    Years
  • Well, not quite. Ryan's scans are LQ. HQ scans are always better readable. Well... But I doubt anyone here will do a HQ scan of Vol.28 when it's released in English, so Ryan's scans are probably the only possible scans of Vol.28.

I will look into scanning them if no one else does, you have my promise.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back