• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
Years
  • I never forget my email anymore!
    It's willymygoat so whenever I give it out to my friends they're like "YOU HAVE A GOAT?! O.O" and then they never forget it either! XD
    (Yes I really do have a goat named Willy, he lives in my backyard=)

Harmony283

...Eh?
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2009
    Hrm, well this is my first post on any site like this -is nervous- but first I have to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for the scanlations and translations and everything! (I took me over a year to find just volumes 1-7 to download, and the fact that someone's taking the time to SCAN these is just wonderful in my book!) so yes, I'm relatively new to the manga (though I'm caught up...sort of, now)

but I'd like to ask, Ryan, are you willing to send me scans of Vol. 28? (I haven't found a download anywhere and I finally wound up here) so if you can, I'll send a PM...once I figure out how too ^^; -really needs to figure out how everything works on this site-

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello! I'm new here, for quite some time I have been reading the topic (take thankful for the excellent scans) although not nearly no English, I decided to participate with the help of a translator (pardon if something is not understood). Besides I like Pokemon Special, although it is difísil find in my language ^ ^, and to learn English xp.

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
  • Guys, thanks for you all supports and "good-luck" for the next Volume. I think I'm gonna open a club for the scan. :P If you don't mind, please join it! ;) If you join it, no matter where you live you'll get the scan ;)

hi! i'm new at the pkm community and was wondering.....this is like a forum were u can talk about pkm special/adventures right?....is it true someone here translates pkm manga!!!! wow thats soooo cool!!!! wow u rock! i'll definatly read the chapters u post !!! ur so nice to do this for everyone!

anyways .....i hope i can be friends with u guys!!!! thx!!!!

Welcome newcomers. So you want to be friends? Well that's not a probkem :)
    I can be friendly or emo. It's depend what are your personality but mostly I'll be friendly. I've been into emo sometimes. But friendly the most XD Anyway, welcome!!!

Hrm, well this is my first post on any site like this -is nervous- but first I have to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for the scanlations and translations and everything! (I took me over a year to find just volumes 1-7 to download, and the fact that someone's taking the time to SCAN these is just wonderful in my book!) so yes, I'm relatively new to the manga (though I'm caught up...sort of, now)

but I'd like to ask, Ryan, are you willing to send me scans of Vol. 28? (I haven't found a download anywhere and I finally wound up here) so if you can, I'll send a PM...once I figure out how too ^^; -really needs to figure out how everything works on this site-

Well well, another newcomer. Welcome! You're welcome. Actually I'm just very bored so I decided to translate them. I will send the scans to you if you give me a PM.

Hello! I'm new here, for quite some time I have been reading the topic (take thankful for the excellent scans) although not nearly no English, I decided to participate with the help of a translator (pardon if something is not understood). Besides I like Pokemon Special, although it is difísil find in my language ^ ^, and to learn English xp.

Welcome newcomer. We will always welcome you. Hehe~ That's all my today's post. I have to continue my project :)

naomi_hazuki143

Eevee Evolution Lover
    Years
  • Oooh you're going to make a club? I want in! =D Btw, thank you so much for the scans Ryan! I really appreciate all you have done. This is my first post yay!

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
  • Oh? Club you mean? Hehe. It's in my signature. If you want to join, just click the image. It will lead you to the "Club". But this club is actually a "Forum".

Ruby_Norman

I'll protect you and behere...
    Years
  • Of course I reg and join your club. :D But I can't talk more english +__+ I alway looking forward your project. And thanks you for scan & stran ^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2009
    Whoa! Thanks soooo much for posting these up! You're soooo awesome!!! ♥
    I have a *rather* small intention span so I loved how you scanned them. The grammars a little off but no one can complain about that! =3

I recently have just gotten into/became obsessed with Pokemon Adventures and I've been racking my brain trying to find scans because I live in the US so it's harder to actually get the translated volumes. I read all of the summaries from Serebii but I really wanna actually see the pages for myself (translated or not I don't really care). I can't wait for volume 29 to come out! I need to know the ending of the Emerald arc!!!

Is it okay if I ask for the Chapter 324 scans? I'm still a newbie on this site so I understand if you don't really want to send it.
    But again, thanks so much for putting up these scans!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2008
    I chuckle when I see how many new people joined when Wallace said he'd only send it privately XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back