• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    God all you people stop making me feel old i'm 19 in september. *crys to himself*.

Well Ryan im now a member of the pokescan club. as you know . pretty nice place you got there.

Years
  • God all you people stop making me feel old i'm 19 in september. *crys to himself*.

Well Ryan im now a member of the pokescan club. as you know . pretty nice place you got there.

Septembers far off.. right?
    Meh.. I feel young. I'm only 13. D8
    I'm in 8th grade because I was started on school early.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    wow, i haven't been online for a short time cause I've been very busy with school lately (yay my last school year!) and there are so many posts that I've missed. finally finished reading them. And found out that Ryan finished scanning the vol28!!!*__*
    Great Job Ryan!!! Thank you soo much!! *happy desu*
    I'm going to PM you later. Hope I will have time to read it the next days >_<

God all you people stop making me feel old i'm 19 in september. *crys to himself*.
    Don't worry, you're not the only old one here. I'm 18 years old. (That reminds me of a man who asked me some time ago, if i weren't too old for pokemon >.<")

Years
  • jeje .. Never too old for pokemon, I've got 18 years and I love = 3 even if the manga is quite unknown here, that's why I'm so happy for the great tabajo Wallace xD!

kazukiPP

Manga Fan
    Years
  • Stop spamming plz. ¬¬

1 week for volume 29, I can´t wait for scans ^^

PD: I´m 22 years xDD

Harmony283

...Eh?
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2009
    -pops in- ahah, actually there're a lot of people who 'grew up' with Pokemon (meaning they're older than you'd think). Considering everything you can find it, it makes sense XD

(an' I'm 17, going to be 18 in March, just to add to the conversation)

An' Volume 29's coming out soon~ Double yay~ (not that I'll have time to read it though T^T)

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    cool! i'm 14 also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yays!!!!!!..............btw i'm not here just cuz we "have to to get the manga" thats kinda mean. i'm here cuz i lurvs pkm special and dont want to do my social studies homework!!!:P so please dont lable people. (even if its sometimes true)

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
    Years
  • Yay, one more week! Vol. 28 left off in a terrible place(the volumes always do)

btw i'm not here just cuz we "have to to get the manga" thats kinda mean. i'm here cuz i lurvs pkm special and dont want to do my social studies homework!!!:P so please dont lable people. (even if its sometimes true)
    Sorry:embarrass
    I'm mean alot even when I don't know it don't take it personally, just ask my friends*punches friend passing by* =D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back