• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokémon Sunday - July 25th - New Legendery Reveal!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Okay so pokemon sunday aired and heres the pokemon :D :

Last edited:
    Years
  • Awesome! Boy would that be a nice birthday present lol.
    Now back on topic I hope it's not something he have seen before. And I think it might look somewhat like giratina and darkai considering one is a nightmare pokemon and one is a wierd ghost thingy lol

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
    Years
  • mabye it dosent look like anything and turns into your worst nightmare when you see it. like that monster on harry potter and the chamber of secrets.

Edit: i think that was actually the prisoner of azkaban

Years
  • mabye it dosent look like anything and turns into your worst nightmare when you see it. like that monster on harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
    Why... just why lol you had to rain on my parade. If that happend I think I would destroy game freak lol

@Rocky505
    I highly doubt that seeing as it looks nothing like a phantom pokemon

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Oh wow this sounds pretty cool! Although I agree with the guy above that it may be something like Darkrai or Giratina.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    :O

I hope its not a dragon type though;; Seems to be quite a few powerful dragons ;||

Years
  • Well I think they have been pushing Dragon seeing as it only has 4 evo lines so they wanted to expand the dragon types. And if it fits in with Zekrom and Reshiram then it will be dragon type(like its part of the trio)

@Iceman3317 And why do you think that it is going to be that small yellow and red pokemon? I mean look at the freaking thing its like a foot tall and looks cute. How is that a phantom pokemon? Please tell me your thinking on this :/

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • ^ So as you can see we will be seeing a new ledgendery pokemon soon, what do you think, what do ya think it will look like? I think it might be somthing like darkrai!

Ill add the info on it when the episode of pokemon sunday airs on the 25th! Though it may just be a silhouette but ill add a pic :)

It could be the third legendary.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    awesome!
    I can't wait!
    another dark type legendary,I don't ever get tired of hearing that :D.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    It could be the third legendary.
    I don't think they will reveal anything about the third ledgendery untill maybe a before the games are released or after (other wise hackers will just find it anyways)

My bets are on the little one that was waving the yellow and orange one.
    I don't think so because it doesn't really look ledgendery to me... even if it was somthing like a little ledgend it doesnt look like a phantom pokemon either!

Years
  • I don't think so because it doesn't really look ledgendery to me... even if it was somthing like a little ledgend it doesnt look like a phantom pokemon either!
    hahaha that is what I'm saying! I mean come on that thing a phantom? It looks like a mouse thing! And I had another idea about the legendary. How about if it was like a Grim Reaper type looking thing? I mean its a phantom and could represent the cycle of life or sumthing idk XD

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Dark/Dragon maybe? Any like sills or anything?

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Darkai has a grim reaper style? He is the nightmare pokemon and the only thing that is grim reaperish about him is the way his darkness moves. He realy has nothing to do with a grim reaper as far as I can see

Agreed he is more like Freddy... We should have a Grim Reaper though... Death Touch... Scythe... Hells Yeah...

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well, we already have dusknoir dont we? You even have to give it "Reaper cloth" for it to evolve!

Back