• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - The league stands strong IC (M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar's hand throbbed, but she said nothing. It must be nothing compared to what he's going through, she thought with a sigh. She noticed he was staring hard at her. Her face turned slightly red. Gosh, she was always getting embarrassed over the stupidest things. Just because he was looking at her didn't mean-
    Her thoughts were cut short by Tabris' next words. Pretty?
    Skylar's face was burning hotter than before. "Oh, er...Thanks," she smiled slightly. But there was something different in the way he was talking...
    "Oh gosh! Tabris, stay with me, you can't black out!" she stared straight into his lime-green eyes. She thought about shaking him to his senses, but that would just hurt him more. Squirtle could blast some icy water at him, but he was already wet. She started to panic again. If he blacks out, what if he doesn't wake up? It'll be all my fault and... Maybe she was overreacting. Just a touch. But she couldn't think straight.
    "Squirtle return!" Her hands were shaking again. Tabris was in horrible condition. He was struggling to keep conciousness, Skylar could tell. What do I do what do I do what do I do...
    She looked down at their hands. Neither one of them had pulled away yet. An idea crept its way into her head, but she pushed it away. However, the thought came back, and Skylar found she was mentally arguing with herself.
    C'mon! It'll shock him back into conciousness.
    No. It's not gonna happen.
    What've you got to lose?
    I dunno. Everything?
    No. It's your only choice. Either this, or he passes out and he might not wake back up. She blinked, then looked at Tabris' face. He looked...well...bad. Skylar sighed, then leaned over him. "Tabris? Er..." Their faces were inches apart. "Forgive me, but I...um...I really need you to wake up and I can't think of anything else to do and maybe this'll shock you enough to snap out of it and-" she was cut off as their lips met. Suddenly, in the midst of the battle between the Proven and the trainers, Skylar felt strangly calm. She snapped back to reality as she pulled back; a shadow ball hit a few feet from them. She cringed, then waited for Tabris' reaction. Her face, of course, was bright red.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
    With the majority of the guards defeated only one remained. This almost seemed to easy... The last guard fell to it's death. Yuki slumped on the ground and cried, his Ampharos opping of the Flygon's back to comfort him. Eevee wriggled her way out of te net she was help in and ran towards Yuki with teary eyes, leaping into his arms and him hugging onto her.

"Light... Your so light, perhaps that would be a good name for you," Yuki said with his head low. His hair flopped in front of his face as he miserably gazed at the floor, so many questions in his head. Do the proven even care about pokémon? Why are there guns ineffective against pokémon. There was something odd about the whole scenario that made Yuki curious. He needed to know more about them, but he knew that would be dangerous. Perhaps just finish this up move to Kanto and forget about everything... And why this stupid competition in the first place. Then the voice of Alder could be heard.

"I'm sorry everyone, perhaps we should head to Mahogany town like we intended."

No, that's not right. They'll just find us again. This is all some little game. This is all planned out from every little detail. It can't be. They want us to move to Mahogany, to exterminate us. IT'S A TRAP!

"NO IT'S A TRAP!" Yuki couldn't help himself. The pain his mother went through, he didn't want that to happen to anyone else. His mother's death definitely shed some light on the situation, obviously nobody really cared to notice. There were plenty of protests, few threw their token on the floor and left. In the end there were 13 left. 11 gone... He glanced at the injured boy Skylar was treating too. it was obvious they would not give up, there was no way, and Yuki wasn't either. 13 left eh... Perhaps he would really get to Kanto...

"What do you mean boy!" the voice of Alder startled Yuki.

"I mean, they only sent 12 in, knowing they would die, and knew that our next base of operations would be Mahogany. Therefore I think someone in this room is a spy for the proven."

A slight grunt came from the croud. An evil one, that sounded more girlish. Everyone turned in anticipation to see who it was. Whitney stepped forward.

"Yes yes, clever you gold star." her sarcastic tone irritated Ampharos, but a tug on the shoulder calmed him.

"I have been promised freedom, something I don't think any of you know of. Do you really think Kanto is what you think? I might as well tell you, I'm dead anyways."

She's dead anyways? What does she mean. Were they going to kill her now?

Years
    Tabris-Proven Assult Part 5

Tabris felt the press of Skylar's lips agaisnt his own. He didn't think that his heart could beat faster than it already was. Already in a state of shock and deliriousim his eyes widened. 'D-did that just happen?' He thought, before a close by Shadow Ball struck the floor next to them. Tabris tumbled a bit, but was okay, at least he wasn't any worse. He forced himself up right his eyes locked onto Skylar's. Dumbfounded he didn't really have a response. 'My first kiss, and it's at a time I can't reflect on it.' Another thought crossed his mind. Tabris however knew he had to focus, the Leaguers were still holding off the small number of Proven, but there was still to much danger to deal with.

With a second wind coursing through his body Tabris made it to his feet. His eyes narrowed as he turned back to the main room. "Sorry, about that..." he spoke his voice was darker again but at lest he was standing on his own. His right arm hung limp at his side and his shinobi dagger was gripped within his left hand.

After the last Proven had fallen, the boy who lost his mother, got into a debate with the Unova Champion on a plan of action. Not surpriseingly, he seemed far more serious than he was before. As a number of trainers left in protest Tabris watched Yuki made some valid points, besides getting shot and pretty much temporarily incompacitated, the overall battle was too easy for it to be an actual attack made by the Proven.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    There was a shadow of a smile on Skylar's lips. Tabris didn't seem as bad anymore, so her plan must've somewhat worked. Oh well, at least he didn't hit me or anything.
    She stood up as she heard Alder start speaking. He suggested of heading to Mahogany Town, but Yuki interrupted, insisting it was a trap.Smart boy, Skylar thought as Flygon landed beside her. He was breathing hard, but didn't look hurt other than that. Espeon, oblivious as to what had just happened between her trainer and Tabris, leapt onto Skylar's shoulder.
    When Yuki suggested that there could be a spy from the Proven with them, Skylar straightened up. What if it had been Tabris, and saving him had been a mistake..?
    No. She shook her head. Whitney had made her way out of the crowd, looking more serious than Skylar remembered. It seemed the gym leader had some interesting information, so she listened in closely.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
    Victory

Justin watched the last Proven Guard drop dead and stood up from behind the table. He slung the stolen gun over his shoulder and looked around. "Haunter, Spoink, Marowak, return!" He pulled 3 pokeballs out of his pockets and returned his pokemon. As he was cleaning blood off his knife he overheard Alder talking with someone. He snapped his fingers and Absol came running to him. "Good job Absol, common." The two walked towards Alder, Yuki, and Whitney. "Look, I don't know much about Kanto, or freedom, but he's right." Justin waved his hand towards Yuki. "We were set up. Mahogany is definitely not where we want to be going, but we can't stay here." Justin wiped some blood off his forehead. "They're expecting us to go Mahogany, I think we should go South, maybe hide out in Ilex or the Ruins of Alph."

Years
    Tabris-Plan of action

With the battle having reached it's climax, Snease appeared into the main room next to her trainer, Tsuya and Lighter close behind. Tabris listened to the conversation between the remaining trainers progress. 'A spy?' He questioned internally, bringing his vision across the people in the room. His face was still a little red, from the event that happend moments ago between Skylar and himself. "Snease?" his companion added confused. She couldn't remember a time she had seen her trainer blush. Tabris looked at his sister then to the Flareon at her feet. "Good job, Lighter." He complimented his Pokemon, while ignoring Snease's confusion, and looking over his sister to make sure she was fine.

Tsuya's glacier-colored eyes were stuck on her brother's bloody shoulder. But didn't make much of a comment on it, she could feel a sense of dispare in the room. She turned her attention to Justin, who announced that perhapes Ilex or Ruins of Alph would be a wiser choise of direction.

Tabris looked back to Skylar a moment and seen a look of suspicion that almost immediately vanished. He didn't think she'd be the accused spy, and it seemed she didn't truly suspect him either. Moments after Whitney had spoken out, revieling herself to apparently being the spy Tabris weakly pressed further into the room his hand over his wound. Picking up one of the knocked over dinner chairs, he sat waiting to hear what the other members thought of Justin's plan, as well witness what was to become of the Gym-Leader, Whitney.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2017
    Michael Sheranto- Plan
    Michael watched as all the guards were taken down by the people. It all ended in annoyance as Alder went "Someone here is a spy." Whiteney then stood up and went "You found me. I m dead anyway." Michael looked confused. He returned his Metagross and Houndoom but he couldn't return his Manectric. Manectric got too vicious and started knawing at a body of a guard. "Manectric stop!" Michael commanded as the pokemon stopped. He then saw something red on Manectric, it was a scar across his eye. "Manectric! You alright buddy? Have a potion and it will be better!" Michael said "Man, Man!" He replied. Obviously Michael didn't get it so he pretended to get what he said. A guy then said "They're expecting us to go Mahogany, I think we should go South, maybe hide out in Ilex or the Ruins of Alph." Michael listened and then said "Yeah that place has no surveillance so it will be fine." Michael thought for a second and said "How will we get out of here?

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
    Years
    Derek Stonemason - Invaders

Blaze decided that now was the time to move in, his fire blast roasting the Proven alive in their armored suits. He then went in with Dragon Tail, sending the men flying every which way.

Tetra had taken to casting light screens around the room, trying her best to provide safety to inocents. She stood in one place, her eyes closed and her body glowing slightly. She was in a state of intense concentration, and any distractions would break the protection.

Derek, on the other hand, was trying to get most of the people that weren't fightin into one area, where it would be easier to protect them from the chaos going on. As he ran around, he noticed that he had some of the largest Pokemon in the league, only matched by the Flygon that he saw flying above the battle. This made him smile inwardly, as it gave him his usual advantage. It would be funny if the 'Effie' that he was going to be battling had nothing but small Pokemon like Torchic or Skitty.

Derek came to a stop as the last one died, thanks to a well placed Dragon tail on his Charizard's end, and returned the large dragon. He was about to collapse to the ground when one of the boy's of the room, the one who had lost his mother, started saying that the whole thing was a trap. He pointed out that there had to be a spy in the room, and Whitney stepped forward, claiming that she was promised freedom.

With a speed almost unseen, Tetra was on Whitney in an instant, picking her up and slamming her into the wall. The mental tirade that ensued could be heard clearly by everyone, Tetra's rage blowing past her usual control.

Freedom? she yelled, her rage melding her usual telekinetic method of communicating with her more mundane poketalk, You would murder hundreds, merely so that you could live with your sad excuse for Pokemon? So that you would stop having to avoid the Proven? You are to be despised and shunned! Get out of my sight!

Derek was stunned speechless. He hadn't seen Tetra get any more than annoyed, and she hasn't raised her voice like that in her life.

[I feel suddenly different. Not only does Derek have a Pokemon that acts like a human, but he has the three largest Pokemon in the league. Hm.]

Last edited:
    Years
    Tabris-Plan of Action Part 2

Hearing Michael's agreement for them to make their way South, Tabris nodded slightly, though the problem of getting there could prove hazardous. Snease, Tsuya, and Lighter all found places on the floor around Tabris, and also watched the events unfold. Tetra, Derek's Gardevoir suddenly flew across the room with blinding speeds pinning Whitney to the wall. She ripped into her verbally and mentally. Derek's expression suggested that this was one of the first acts Tetra had made like this, and he didn't seem in the possition to intervien with it either.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
    Whitney tried to speak but all that came out her mouth was blood as the impact of hitting the wall had surely knocked a few spines. She grinned.

"Guess you won't... Find out..." she choked trying her best to speak. She fell to her knees. Yuki knew know that Tetra had gone and done it. He could have gotten her to say something instead of dying. She was 'dead anyways,' but that's no reason not to squeeze out as much information as possible. She was willing...

Yuki sulked off, knowing that everything on his half was over, and entered is room closely followed by his pokémon and sat next to his Mother's things, and started to pack away her precious stuff. Her necklace, her gold ear-ring... And a poké-ball? Yuki looked at it curiously. It looked blue, not red, peraps a great ball, but what was is Mother doing with one. Curiously Yuki pressed the button to reveal the pokémon... A gallade.

Psychic/fighting, and the evolved form of Kirlia. Also closely related to Gardevoir. The Gallade bowed politely before handing over a small note that it carried. The note read

"To my dearest Yuki. If the time ever came that I would pass away before you are eighteen, which is an outrageous thing to think, but in this day and age is quite possible, then I give to you my friend Gallade, whom I shared my childhood with. Please take care of it and it shall protect you. ~Mum"

A tear dripped from Yuki's eye. The Gallade stood silent and polite before Yuki wiped away his tear and in a croaked voice said - "loosen up buddy, you're part of the team now." The Gallade slightly relaxed it's shoulders and stepped forward to Yuki's feet. It was obvious this pokémon was very formal so Yuki eld out it's hand and in return the Gallade shook it, indicating that the two were already friends. Ampharos kindly greeted the Gallade, and felt a sigh of relief knowing it wouldn't have so many responsibilities now to tend too, and that the two could surely be friends.

Yuki finished packing his Mother's things and his own. The group moved out the door and back towards the main hall where everyone was still discussing the events. The disrepute of Witney lying rigid against the wall sent shivers up Yuki's spine as her face and eyes seemed to pierce his soul. He walked over to Skylar, whom Yuki knew most out of this moderately sized group and offered to start a conversation with her. He was itching to discuss his theories with her, and somehow he felt confident enough to talk around her.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
    Years
    Derek Stonemason - Insde Rocket HQ

Derek's expression went from just plain startled to straight out shocked. His mouth hit the floor, and his eyes went wide. Tetra had killed someone, and for some reason it was different than the Proven warriors. He turned away, and slowly sunk to the floor, her words poopin through his head. He had never heard her talk like that before.

Tetra slowly dropped the corpse, taking one step back. She seemed to wake up from a trance, and she seemed to just realize what she had done. She walked back to Derek, and put a hand on his shoulder, crouching down beside him.

It was in the moment, and what he did didn't really prices in his brain, but Derek turned and hugged Tetra close, holding the pose for a minute before realizing what he was doing. He took a step back, his face crimson, and stammered to find his voice again. Tetra nodded, and said, I understand. You need not worry.

Last edited:
    Years
    Tabris-Plan of Action Part 3

Tsuya watched Whitney cough up a moderate amount of blood, then her body drop limp to the floor, dead. So much death about the room she shivered pulling Lighter closer to herself. "Oh, NiteLite...What's happening?" She thought outloud getting a sympathetic snuggle from the fire Pokemon. Tabris sighed deeply his head not were it should be. He was fadeing in and out, but managed to stay contious. Whitney's dead form was standing out to him as well, she was once a Pokemon Gym-Leader, and now.

Watching the greiving boy, Yuki, exit the room to his own. Tabris felt horrible, he knew what it was like to see your parental die. Flashes of his dead father past through him and soon he too was shivering. Minutes later Yuki reappeared into the main room, with a new partner by his side. He watched him approach Skylar. Not feeling much like moving, he turned back to his throbbing shoulder. 'Definately should find some actual treatment on this thing soon. I'm still not feeling too hot.' He thought to himself.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
    Awkward Moment

Justin stood and watched more chaos spring forth. Gardevoir flew past him, grabbed Whitney and slammed her into a wall. Next thing he knew Whitney was laying on the ground, dead, and Yuki ran off. Looking around confused at what just happened Absol tapped Justin's leg and looked at the hole in the wall. "Well, on that note" Justin said, sliding the gun off his shoulder and into his hands, "I'm gonna step outside, make sure there aren't anymore soldiers coming." Justin and his pokemon walked outside and looked around.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar watched in horror as Gardevoir attacked Whitney, and she fell to the ground in a bloody heap. There was no way she could've survived it. Skylar's hands started shaking again, and she pulled Espeon in close. She watched as Yuki exited the area to go back to his room. Everything was hurting. She was tired from the battle, and mentally exhausted from all of the death. Flygon nuzzled her shoulder, and she leaned her head against his. "It'll be alright," she murmured to her Pokemon. "I won't let anything hurt you guys."
    Her two Pokemon gave her a sad look. Skylar sighed, then turned as she felt a presence at her side. It was Yuki. She gave him a half-hearted smile.
    "What you did today was very brave," her voice was quiet, "And the way you figured out there was a spy here...Very clever. And you did it all after-" her voice cut off. She didn't want to bring up his mother. "-after a very intense battle." She looked away. Her eyes found Tabris, then shot back to Yuki. She could feel her face beginning to burn.
    "So...Do you have any idea what's next?" she asked him.

Years
    Tabris-Plan of Action Part 4

Justin accompanied by his Pokemon headed towards a hole in the wall that presumingly led outside. Tabris thought of following, but knew he'd only be more of a hinderance at this point, instead he looked over to Yuki and Skylar. Yuki seemed to be much more level headed than he first displayed. Of course with a tramatic event such as this he didn't really blame the kid. Skylar spoke to Yuki, but they were obviously out of hearing distance so he didn't really pay much attention beyond that.

His gaze swept the room, dead bodies littered the floor, he stopped when he saw Derek give Tetra a hug then pulled away quickly after. Forcing himself up out of the chair he pressed over to the pair. Snease noticed and followed at his feet. Tabris' bandage was already soaked with his own blood and wasn't providing much assistance. "So...how you two holding up?" He asked once he was close enough. It was a stupid question, but he was sure they both needed some kind of comfort. It was a hectic evening for pretty much everyone. Tabris shot Yuki one more glance as that thought passed through him. 'He especially.'

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
    Yuki

Yuki noticed as Skylar spoke the small poause were she changed her sentance. Whatever she was going to say before Yuki glad she had changed that. Justin came close to the group, and whilst walking towards the two to form a small triangle he spoke, "How you two holding up." It was apparent that he meant it for comfort as the half hearted smile that followed was certainly not sarcastic. Skylar asked for a plan of action. he didn't really have a plan of sorts, but he could run through the points and see if anyone else had a plan. He discretely ignored Tabris turning his head in acknowledgement and turning back to Skylar. Tabris was probably smart enough to understand...

"First of all they want us all dead that's for sure, but why don't they want us in Kanto? That's what's been questioning my mind. And Whitney said something about Kanto is not what it seems to be, or something. What does that mean. Also ave you noticed how their guns effect humans and only slightly damage pokémon. It means the proven aren't protecting pokémon in any way and are using their powers against us. I think. I think my mum's proven that, and for that reason she doesn't... She doesn't die in vain!"

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar listened as Yuki rambled off his thoughts. Some of the stuff he was saying, she'd never thought of before. "Well," she began, "For starters, maybe there's something in Kanto that has to do with the Proven too. What if they influenced that region too?" Her heart sunk at the thought of it. Their dreams would be crushed.
    She thought about what Yuki said about the guns only slightly damaging Pokemon. "You would think that since the Proven are against Pokemon, they'd have no problem with killing them," she mused, "So why are they only slightly harming them?"

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
    Yuki

"I don't know." Yuki replied. "My first theory was that the energy is that of a pokémon, or perhaps they really do care about pokémon, either way it's incredibly effective against humans." Yuki stared down at the floor. he too didn't want to belive that Kanto was taken over by the proven, and he didn't believe that, considering that the proven don't want us there. Anyways at the moment the group had the advantage, knowing Mahogany would be a trap. This day couldn't get any better.

"What if we were to go to Mahogany and destroy the proven's base and perhaps interrogate a few people, I have a feeling there's something going on behind everything they have said."

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    "Are you sure we're strong enough to invade the Proven's base?" Skylar frowned. "There's only what...13 of us? Against their army?" She paused and gave the situation some thought. "However, a surprise attack would be a good idea. Then we could find out what's really going on. It's just...I dunno if we're ready yet."
    Skylar looked at Yuki. He seemed like a clear leader of the group. Honestly, this kid deserves going to Kanto more than any of us. She thought, then sighed. I wish we could all go though. If Kanto's still even safe...
    Her grip tightened on Espeon. The purple Pokemon squeaked in discomfort.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2017
    Michael Sheranto - Leaving the area
    The ferocious Gardevoir attack Whitney smashing her helpless body into a wall. It finaly finished her off leaving her dead body in a big clump. Michael listened in to Skylar's chat with Yuki. "My first theory was that the energy is that of a pokémon, or perhaps they really do care about pokémon, either way it's incredibly effective against humans." Michael heard that and raged. "HEY! Look at my Manectric! Do you think they care about them! I think not because they nearly blinded my best friend in the right eye! How else would there be a scar!" Michael really got rid of his frustrations and then calmed down a bit. Yuki said "What if we were to go to Mahogany and destroy the proven's base and perhaps interrogate a few people, I have a feeling there's something going on behind everything they have said." Michael then heard that and said "You know what i am leaving! I hate stupid ideas! Don't underestimate me!" Michael then made his Manectric use flamethrower in a circle like before and he went up the ladder storming through with his Manectric in his pokeball. "Oh i hate that kid! Can't wait to beat him in battle!" he said to himself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back