• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - The league stands strong IC (M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2017
    Michael Sheranto- Kingdra better
    Michael listened to Skylar's reply "I don't have any potions or anything," Michael knew she was lying but he didn't want an argument so he got out a potion he forgot about and sprayed his Seahorse pokemon. "There all better friend." Michael said as he returned his Metagross. He then returned his Kingdra to see that Yuki was walking off. He knew Yuki would be depressed so he didn't follow and sent out his Manectric. "Hey mate! You alright? I have a potion for your scar so come here." Michael said to Manectric. Manectric did as ordered and close his scarred right eye. Michael sprayed it and watched as it faded away. He then turned to a boy who just arrived and said "Hey my name is Michael what is your name?" Michael waited for a reply.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
    The Ranch

"Aha! Tauros pull over!" Justin yelled as he got an idea. "Wait here, I just remembered there is a ranch about a mile north of here, if I can get some stuff from there, we should have no problem walking around with you in Olivine." Justin grabbed 2 pokeballs and ran off, "Absol, stay here with Tauros!"

Justin stopped running as he got to a wooden fence. He released Marowak and Haunter from their pokeballs then climbed the fence. "Haunter I need you to fly around and corral these Miltank away, Marowak and I will run up to the house and barn and see what we can find." Haunter flew off toward a herd of Miltank while the other two ran over to the barn.

Justin and Marowak opened the barn looked around, "Wow it's dark, well should help hide us if anybody comes." Justin found a cowboy hat and put it on, Marowak gave him a weird look. "It's part of my plan" Justin said as he walked around some more "Help me find a jacket or something, and some boots." Marowak shrugged and walked off. "Maro! Wak wak!" Marowak started waving his bone around then pointed at the door. "Hey! What are you doing in my barn?!" The rancher walked in holding a rifle. "Uh..." Justin backed up and hid the rifle on his back. "Well you see...we had to uh.... Marowak club him!" Marowak threw his bone at the rancher, who fired his gun at the pokemon. The bone knocked the rancher down but he reloaded his gun and aimed at Justin. Justin dove out of the way, but his left leg wasn't so lucky. Marowak dashed in and knocked the rancher out, then broke his gun.

"Well, there's the jacket and boots I needed..." Marowak carried the boots and jacket to Justin, then walked over and grabbed a cloth and tied it around the bullet hole in Justin's leg. Justin put the boots and jacket on then slowly stood up. "Ok we better get going, chances are this guy isn't alone." Marowak ran back to the fence as Justin was limping behind. He pulled out the pokeballs and returned his pokemon, then made his way back to Tauros and Absol.

"Sol?" Absol gave a confused look to Justin as he climbed onto Tauros. "I'm a Tauros rancher Absol, this way it won't look suspicious when we get to Olivine." Justin tilted his hat down then motioned for Tauros to run again.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar turned to watch Yuki disappear into the cornfield. Part of her itched to run after him, but she knew it was a bad idea. The boy needed to be alone right now. Instead, she rested her chin on her hands and looked down the path. "Where's Justin?" she groaned, "It's getting hot out here." The sun was right above them, and Skylar felt the heat beating down on her. She pushed some hair from her face that had been plastered there with sweat. This boiling heat was making her grumpy. She looked up at Flygon, who was enjoying the warm weather. Right, Flygon usually live in deserts, she thought, then took a swig from a water bottle she kept in her bag.

Years
    Tabris-Late Introduction

Watching Yuki venture off on his own Tabris faced the boy who spoke after healing his Pokemon companions. "Sorry, my name is Sheraku Tabris." He informed Michael, as his sister paced to be along his side. "And this is my little sister, Tsuya." The younger girl shyly waved as she was introduced by her brother. "Snease." The weasle Pokemon cut in stroking her green feather as she did so. Tabris nodded, "Yes, and Snease. My Sneasel." He added patting the Pokemon's head.

Putting his focus on the girl, Tabris' face turned slightly red, thankfully his scarf hid most of it, though it was probably noticable. "Y-you...all ready knew my name...I heard you say it...back when...yeah..." Tabris trailed off. Snease tilted her head in confusion again. Seeing her trainer blush a second time in a single day, started putting the thought in her head that she had missed something back at the base. Snease also never heard her trainer stutter on his words either. Tabris looked away, but only slightly still looking at the girl with his perifrial vision. "Your name was?" He asked, this time instead of being shaky, his words were rather quick, and almost every syllable was blended together.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar, who realized she was being talked to, took a hard gulp of her water before twisting the cap back on and wiping her mouth on her sleeve. She turned to Tabris, who had a faint blush on his cheeks. Hers were beginning to look the same way.Damn it, she thought, inwardly groaning, my face always gets red at the worst of times. Flygon, who was seated close by, paid no attention to his trainer. She got embarrassed easily, so this was nothing new.
    Skylar noticed Tabris' words were getting jumbled. However, her words were strangely calm when she replied, "I'm Skylar. Sorry for not saying so earlier. I'd overheard someone say your name, so that's how I knew it." Her words seemed almost too nonchalant, so she added in a quick smile afterwords as not to seem rude.

Years
    Tabris-Late Introduction Part 2

Snease snickered to herself at the girl's overly casual reply, looking at Skylar, then to Tabris, who nodded to Skylar. Tabris didn't remember telling anybody his name, but somebody at the festival had to know it inorder to place it on the battle board. He still wasn't directly facing her however, so he failed to notice her reddening face or quick added smile. His eyes moved into the cornfields the direction that Yuki had wandered, for but a moment. 'He could probably care less about introductions at this point.'

Tabris turned back to Micheal or more his Manectric. The potion had healed the scar over it's eye. Tabris brought his thumb across his own extreamly noticeble scar that started under his left eye running along his cheek and half way down his neck, pulling his scarf down as he did so, so it could be in full view to the Pokemon. "Should have kept it. Makes you more distinguished.." He announced to the Pokemon.

Last edited:

ElBurrito

Years
    Entering Olivine

"You can slow down now" Justin said as he patted Tauros on the side. The huge bull pokemon slowed down from a full out run, to a steady jog. I wonder if the other's are there now... Justin reached down and tossed a rope around Tauros' body then tied his backpack to it. Makeshift sadly bag I guess... "Sol!" Justin looked down at Absol who pointed out the lighthouse in the distance, "Awesome, we're almost there."

People gave weird looks to Justin and his pokemon. "I didn't think about how much a cowboy would stand out in a sailor's town..." Justin muttered to his pokemon. Tauros walked by a store and stopped, Justin hopped off, landing on his right foot, then limped over to a post and tied Tauros to it. "Wait here, I'll be back in a few minutes. Absol stay with him." Justin walked into the store. "Howdy! Ya'll got any food here?" Justin said in his best country accent while taking off his hat. "Yeah... down there" The store keeper pointed to the back of the store, "You're not from around here are you...". "Naw, I came 'ere from the east, came here for a business deal." Justin put his hat back on and walked to the back of the store.

The shopkeeper looked out the window and saw a Tauros right outside the window, then grabbed his phone and started talking. Justin saw the shopkeeper's movements then quickly grabbed some chips and walked up to him. "These'll be all." He payed the shopkeeper then walked outside to see a group of Proven Guards heading towards him. Great.... just what I needed... He walked over and untied Tauros but a Guard came up before he could get on.

Years
    Tabris-Late Introduction Part 3

Tsuya quickly elbowed her brother in the side. He usually kept his mouth shut, and this time she wished he had. Tabris looked down at his sibling with a questional expression. "Don't be rude. I'm sure that Pokemon prefers to have a trainer that cares about it, and is thankful for the attention." Tsuya informed. Tabris was caught off guard by this, "Where are you going with this?" He questioned. Laughing a little Tsuya looked around, "Have you noticed, brother that your the only one who hasn't let your Pokemon out for some air?" The girl continued. Tabris gritted his teeth and turned away. "Whatever, it's not like I don't care about my Pokemon. You know why they're still confined." With that Tabris walked away into the cornfields as well until he found a quiet place to lay down for a moment. "How selfish" Tsuya added not making an attempt to stop him.

Holding out a shiny Ultra Ball Tabris removed from his necklace, and looked at it intently. "You don't blame me do you?" He asked, but still didn't send out the Pokemon inside. With his left hand holding the Ultra Ball he rested his head on the right, glancing at the blood soaked bandage. He proceeded to place the ball on the ground and unwrapped his wound. "Damn thing is still throbbing." He muttered to himself inspecting the hole that passed all the way through out his shoulder blade. At least it wasn't getting infected or anything.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    After the semi-awkward talk with Tabris, Skylar looked out over the cornfields. "Maybe we should just get a move on," she muttered, "Sitting around here isn't helping anything." Flygon glanced at his trainer; she was seeming overly grumpy for some reason. Maybe it was the heat, or perhaps she was just stressed, he didn't know. But he sensed a bit of impatience from her a she shot up from her seat on the rock.
    "Well, I'm going to start walking," she waved her hand as she began moving towards the corn, "You guys can catch up later. I don't want to be out here when it turns dark." With that, she walked into the rows of corn. Flygon followed uneasily behind her. The path was tight, but the big Pokemon managed to fit with a few inches to spare. Skylar walked slowly, gazing around her, while Flygon followed behind. She heard rustles ahead, and she presumed it to be Yuki, who'd left a bit before them. I hope it's just a straight line through to Olivine, she thought with a frown, Oh well, if it's not, then I can always have Flygon check to see which direction to head.
    She really didn't know where she was headed. Her impatience had led her to do another foolish act, but she wasn't about to turn around now.

Years
    Tabris-A Raid?

Sitting up Tabris pulled out a fresh shinobi bandage from the pouch between his numerous belts. Tying it tightly around his right shoulder he made sure that there was plenty of pressure on the wound. He had stopped bleeding, but didn't know how much blood he had lost. His head was still slightly fuzzy, but it could also be that he just couldn't steady his mind. He didn't even know the specifics as to why they were heading to Olivine. He remembered the boy who gave him a ride to the field he sat in now mentioning something about a raid. 'Are they actually planning on attempting a sneak attack on the Proven?' He thought reclaiming the Ultra Ball putting it back on his necklace. "Perhaps soon you'll see some action." He said outloud.

The sound of the corn moving behind him caught Tabris' attention. He whipped his head around to see Snease approaching cautiously. "Hey Snease." Tabris spoke holding out his good hand for her to come along side him. Snease sat on the ground, and looked up with a some-what sad and confused expression. "Sneasel." She squeaked pointing to where the dwindling group was. "Hmm?" He looked the direction his Pokemon directed. "Maybe we should have a word with Alder?" Tabris thought outloud getting back to his feet, and making his way to the small group of trainers.

Once back in the clearing Tabris noticed that Skylar had already left, and simply shrugged an idea off. Making his way over to the Unova Champion Tabris looked up to the tall man's eyes. "Excuse me Alder?" He spoke, back in his normal quiet and deep tone of voice. "What exactly is the purpous of traveling to Olivine? The boy who brought me here mentioned something about a raid." He continued, as Tsuya quickly moved to be standing next to them both lifting Snease up into her arms.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
    Alder turned to the boy. "Tabris, aint it? Point is I'm not sure, it was all of you who decided. Either way I'm stuck in Jhoto all my life, so I'm only doing this to help out. Oh your still confused as to how this helps, well..." he bent down to Tabris's left ear.

"Don't tell a soul this, and I can see it in your eyes your an honest person... There's a war coming, and Kanto has a chance of falling, but people need hope, and hope comes from finding a way around these problems. Look Skylar for example, she hasen't given up yet, she's looking for hope, although I can tell deep inside her that she knows she might lose. Everyone does." Alder stood up and put his hand on Tabris' shoulder. He put is finger to his lips sheepishly and stood back. he turned back to his tauros to continue grooming the pokémon, and he knew the kid would have questions roaming in his mind.

Yuki turned quickly as a rustling sound came closer to him. As he turned he bumped into Skylar and he fell to his feet. He must not have been walking very fast if she's already caught up to him, ah well. He frantically got to his feet and brushed away the dirt from is shirt. He said nothing, he didn't know what to say, there was nothing too say, the two just continued to walk awkwardly side by side. He wanted to say something, to start a conversation, but maybe there was just no point. He often turned his head to see if anyone was behind, but always to no results.
    Yuki pulled away the last stretch of corn to reveal the bustling city of Olivine. It was still about 15 minutes away and down the hill, but it looked magnificent from up top. He sat on the field and gazed upon the city. The cars all moved around frantically and factories in the corner were hidden with vines and shrubbery. The area was quite exotic to say the least. The lighthouse stood out of all things, plus the story of the ampharos in the lighthouse, obviously there wouldn't be one now because of the proven being around. An idea sprung to mind. There were only tree factories as far as Yuki could see, that wouldn't provide much work, plus they were all very small. Surely people would be annoyed by this? It's odd that people have been attempting to create new ways of working without pokémon yet there haven't been much results. Maybe the people with jobs also want to move to Kanto.... Why just battlers? Why not factory worker's? Hmm. It was an idea worth investigating...

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar stumbled back as Yuki appeared in front of her. He knocked into her and fell, which would've happened to her too, had Flygon not caught her arm to steady her. She mumbled a quick, "Sorry", as he stood up, and the two fell in step together. They weren't talking, so Skylar let her mind wander. Trainers should just live in cornfields now. Nobody ever comes in here. she thought, and bit back a smirk. Yuki had noticeably been checking behind them ever so often, but the only thing there was Flygon.
    When they'd reached the end of the corn, Skylar's mouth dropped in awe. Olivine was beyond anything she could ever imagine. the whole city was bustling; there were cars everywhere. She turned to Flygon, who was hiding in the corn. "Sorry buddy," she murmured, "I'm going to have to put you in your pokeball now..." But Flygon didn't protest. He just gave her a slight nod, then disappeared in a red light into his capsule. Skylar put the ball back in her bag, then looked at Yuki, who seemed to be contemplating something. "So, er," she began, hesitant to break the silence, "Should we wait for everyone else here?"

Last edited:
    Years
    Tabris-A War, Honesty, and Hope

Tabris was slightly disappointed at the ansewer he recieved from the Unova Champion at first, being it didn't help at all, but then the man knelt down to whisper into his ear. "There is a war comming, and Kanto has a chance of falling." Tabris repeated the words in his head. He also mentioned Skylar, having hope. Hope that led her to not giving up even though she might lose. Tabris knew that Alder ment to the extream, it seemed the possiblity of loosing everything became increasingly possible. Alder had also stated that he could tell that Tabris was an honest person being able to see it in his eyes. Tabris however wasn't to sure about this, he was raised to be untrusting, and there for kept many secreats. The man placed his hand on Tabris' shoulder and made a motion to be quiet about everything he had just heard.

Nodding to the Unova Champion as he moved back over to his Tauros, Tabris spoke out to him. "Well then, I guess I won't be giving up either. I already took a bullet for our cause, not a chance in hell that I'm gunna just sit back and take it." Tabris then turned to his sister, "C'mon, Tsuya we're heading out to Olivine....Thanks Alder, sir." He added at the end moving into the corn fields once again, following the trails of Yuki and Skylar, Tsuya tailing close behind, still holding Snease.

ElBurrito

Years
    Olvine

"Excuse me sir, is this your Tauros?" The Guard said as he put his hand on Justin's shoulder to keep him from getting on. "Well hey there soldier" Justin said as he turned around and tipped his hat, "Why yes this is my Tauros". The Guard gave him an odd look then walked to the other side of the pokemon. "And what about this Absol?" The Guard pointed his rifle at the dark type pokemon, who growled in response. "Ah, this 'ere Absol is my helper, ya see I run a ranch in the east, Absol 'ere helps corrale 'em." Justin looked over and saw figures stepping out of the cornfield far away from him. "Well sir, I better get goin', it's gettin' dark 'n I need to find a good place to sleep." Justin quickly jumped onto Tauros. Just my luck to run into a guard the moment I walk into town... The Guard gave one more suspicious look before walking away. "Alright Tauros, let's see if we can find a place to sleep near the lighthouse." Justin and his 2 pokemon started walking towards the huge lighthouse.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar stared over the huge expanse of water. She smiled slightly, inwardly hoping that they would go to the beach. She'd loved swimming ever since she was a little girl. Her gaze fell on the resort in the distance, and immediately her heart dropped. The memories came rushing back, fresh in her mind. She remembered it like it was yesterday...

Grandma had been pulling my hair back into a tight, curly little ponytail. It was yanking on my head. She secured it with a red ribbon, and brushed off my lacy little dress. I couldn't have been more than 9 or 10, but I wasn't complaining. "There!" Grandma cried. "You look like a princess!" But as I looked at myself in the mirror, I couldn't share her excitement. Little Eevee was sitting beside me. Grandma had tied a red bow around my Pokemon's neck too, and I inwardly begged that she wouldn't tug it off. Instead, Eevee just say there with an unimpressed look on her face that mirrored mine. Grandma didn't notice our looks though, and pulled us to our feet. "Now Sky-Sky," she began. I flinched slightly at the nickname. "You can play outside if you want to. Just don't get dirty, we will be off to dinner soon. The owner of the resort is a very good friend of ours!" Grandma winked, then handed me a card. It was golden, with a Milotic drawn swimming across it. "This is our family card. If you get lost, or if you need anything, show this to any worker and your wish is their command!" I stuck the card in my pocket for safekeeping...

Skylar's hand went to a pocket on the outside of her backpack, and felt the rectangular card within. Her heart jumped; she'd kept the card this whole time. And now it might come in handy...

Years
    Tabris- Outskirts of Olivine.

The sibling duo accompanied with they're dark-weasle Pokemon progressed sileantly through the fields of corn until the stawks ended. Both standing side by side, Skylar and Yuki on looked the sight of Olivine, which was still a little ways off. Tabris widened his eyes at the sight of the ocean off the coast of the port city, as his sister did the same. Doing nothing but standing for a few moments Snease wriggled free of Tsuya's grip and ran between the two other trainers.

"Snee!" She shouted at Yuki and Skylar letting them know that they have arrived. Snease then looked up to Yuki in particular. "Snee, sneh, sneasel." She almost whispered her Poketalk condolences to him, being she hadn't had a chance any other time. She then looked up at Skylar with a wicked smile. "Snee-sel" She added snickering internally.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar jumped as she heard Snease at her side. She looked down suspiciously at the little Pokemon as her hand dropped back down to her side. Tabris and Tsuya appeared from the corn behind them. She gave the duo a quick nod in greeting. Suddenly, a pokeball in her bag was forced open and Espeon popped out. "What the-?" Skylar frowned at the little purple Pokemon. "Espi! Peon! Espi!" Espeon trotted in circles around Tsuya. Skylar smiled slightly. "So you're the girl Espeon took a liking to on the bus!" she laughed, "I'm Skylar. What's your name?"

Years
    Tabris-Outskirts of Olivine Part 2

"Eon!" Tsuya barked the same as she did on the bus, kneeling down to be at level with the circling Pokemon. She put her attention on Skylar who just introduced herself. "Oh, yeah. Heheh, nice to meet you. My name's Sheraku Tsuya." The girl happily replied extending her hand for the Espeon. Snease growled in the background still standing between Yuki and Skylar. But didn't stay for long as Tabris waved her back to his side. "Easy Snease, she's a friend." He calmed his Pokemon partner by bending to scratch her behind her right ear.

Tabris looked from Snease to the pair of trainers. "So Alder didn't shed much light on the subject of Olivine. Mind my asking what exactly are you two planning?" He spoke raising back up. "The boy with the Gardevoir spoke of a raid of some sorts, is that true?" Tabris added darkly at the idea.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    "Eon!" Espeon repeated the girl, savoring the attention. She loved younger kids, and had a soft spot in her heart for them. Espeon stood on her hind legs and touched her nose to Tsuya's hand. Skylar smiled at them, then turned to Tabris. He was asking what their plans were, and spoke of a raid. She glanced at Yuki before replying.
    "Yeah, I heard of a raid too. I dunno if we're ready or not for it yet though, considering our small numbers..." her voice trailed off. "But I think we were planning on some undercover investigation. There's a lot of unanswered questions floating around." She turned, and her gaze found the resort.
    Suddenly, Skylar blurted: "If we plan on going there, I have a way in." Her mouth snapped shut after she realized what she said, and her face turned red. She was going to have to explain now... "You see, my grandparents were very privileged guests at the resort." She pulled out the golden Milotic card. "They gave this to me when I was younger. Perhaps I could still get in."

Years
    Tabris-Outskirt of Olivine Part 3

Sighing with releaf Tabris looked over the two. "Glad to here it. The way the others were making it seem as though you were just going to bust into a random suspected Proven Base." Tabris glanced to his sister who again was petting the Pokemon's head, avoiding it's gem, laughing as she did so. "If it's undercover your looking for I may be able to lend a hand, though espionage might be a better way to put it." Tabris spoke with a hidden smirk. Skylar then spouted out something about having a way into the Resort seen below. The golden Milotic card in her hand sure looked legit enough. "Hmm, perhaps you could." He stated. "However do you happen to know if it allows multiple access, not that I'd particularily need it." Tabris added glancing to Yuki then back to Skylar.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back