• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Well just a refresher..

To remind those of you who are, will, and most likely will, want to know were CA will be until the 28th, he will be out of the states for thanksgiving.

Just making that clear for any questions you want him to answer.

Thanks for clearing that up. & About what QW said, it would be cool if you could have 1 on 1, 2 on 2, 3 on3 , etc. battles with Gym Leaders and such ...

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2009
    this loks amazing. wish u good luck and a happy thanksgiving

wish there would be a demo though

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
  • most of us do, but C.A. isn't getting paid for this, so we should just have patience. Patience is a virtue. Many nations in the past had patience to wait until their controlers were off guard, then attacked and freed themselves

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    most of us do, but C.A. isn't getting paid for this, so we should just have patience. Patience is a virtue. Many nations in the past had patience to wait until their controlers were off guard, then attacked and freed themselves

WTF man? (You spelled controllers wrong ...) Anyway, if CA was being paid, it would be illegal. (Or is it if he were selling it ...)

Koybito

Pokemon Pirate.
    Years
  • Well, little intro is required I think....

I've been noodling around this thread ever since day one, (And at 93 pages, that makes me feel old, and without posting anything until now, makes me feel stupid, lol) and while the last 15 or so pages scared me half to death with all spamming and or arguing, I couldn't contain myself any more.

So, in short; take every compliment this game has gotten since page one, and times that by 50, and you'll have rough guesstimation on how I feel. <3

Peace, love, and Pokemon the lost world.

Yourself

Taking a break from PC
    Years
  • WTF man? (You spelled controllers wrong ...) Anyway, if CA was being paid, it would be illegal. (Or is it if he were selling it ...)

Actually, if he were getting paid for it, it wouldn't be illegal at all. As far as you know, somebody is paying CA to make this game, which is perfectly legal. However, that is not likely the case.

And it's true, had he been selling it, it would be illegal.

Koybito

Pokemon Pirate.
    Years
  • Well, really, we should all be paying Arcane. Lol, I mean come on, can we see nintendo shelling out a game as good as this.

Give credit where credit is do and all that cliche jazz.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Well, really, we should all be paying Arcane. Lol, I mean come on, can we see nintendo shelling out a game as good as this.

Give credit where credit is do and all that cliche jazz.

I can't see anyone shelling anything. If you want CA arrested, fine by me.

And it's true, had he been selling it, it would be illegal..

Thats what I meant.

Koybito

Pokemon Pirate.
    Years
  • Lol, I guess some people didn't learn about figures of speech in school, it was a turn of phrase kid, like "dishing out" or "producing" yada yada...

Anywhooser-what-a-snoozer, I never said anything about getting C.A tossed into the crossbar hotel, I was joking/just saying it would give the poor guy some more reason to produce the thing. <3

EDIT: Anyways, onto a more interesting topic, has anyone on the Dev. Team heard anything about a possible rating for the game? Like the ESRB? E+, T, M, AO? (Lol, though if the game snatched an AO, I wouldn't be able to play the damn thing, I'd be laughing too hard.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    EDIT: Anyways, onto a more interesting topic, has anyone on the Dev. Team heard anything about a possible rating for the game? Like the ESRB? E+, T, M, AO? (Lol, though if the game snatched an AO, I wouldn't be able to play the damn thing, I'd be laughing too hard.)

Are you bloody mad? ESRB ratings are required for commercials games only. We are neither commercial nor a game as of yet.

Koybito

Pokemon Pirate.
    Years
  • Are you bloody mad? ESRB ratings are required for commercials games only. We are neither commercial nor a game as of yet.

ZOMG! You said mad! You from the UK? Dear God in heaven with bazookas and chopsticks, I thought I was the only one! *Yay*

Anywayz, I used the ESRB reference to try and describe what I meant; which was what the target audience was. Like, young teen, older teen, that kinda thing.

Sorry for the mix up mate.

EDIT: And yes, I am mad. Least ways, I've been told I was... By everyone I've ever met. :)

Years
  • What in the hell.. This game is not involved in CA being paid or selling in anyway... Don't even say stuff like that..

And YHBE is right, ESRB ratings aren't involved with the game.. for the time being.

Koybito

Pokemon Pirate.
    Years
  • What in the hell.. This game is not involved in CA being paid or selling in anyway... Don't even say stuff like that..

And YHBE is right, ESRB ratings aren't involved with the game.. for the time being.

(Sigh) I never said it was, please don't jump to conclusions or only read part of the post.

All I asked was really, what type of game was C.A going to produce? Was it going to be like the other official games, (I.E, shallow, kinda kidsy, not a lot of emphasis on story or character development) or was he going to gear it more toward more mature pokemon fans? That's all.

Sheesh, sorry, but I didn't think what I asked was gonna blow up in my face. :(

EDIT: And for the last time, the whole makin' money off the game was a bloody joke. Come on guys, jokes are fun, let's just all be fun. <3

Years
  • Koybito..
    Who are you to tell me what i read?
    Jumping to conclusions? You just said it was a joke! How am i suppose to no a joke over a computer, which shows no emotional expression.
    And what type of game hes producing?
    Why don't you read the first post, and the rest of the posts like you said, and you can determine that for yourself, eh?

Koybito

Pokemon Pirate.
    Years
  • Koybito..
    Who are you to tell me what i read?
    Jumping to conclusions? You just said it was a joke! How am i suppose to no a joke over a computer, which shows no emotional expression.
    And what type of game hes producing?
    Why don't you read the first post, and the rest of the posts like you said, and you can determine that for yourself, eh?

Eep, lol, taken a little too much out of context aren't we? I'm not telling you how/what to read, just saying that, in advance, don't take much of what I say at face value, I'm a little out there. ;)

And I'm going to ignore the jokes, cause apparently they're hard to express over the net.

And I have read the first page, silly. If you had read my first post, you would have noticed I've been here since the start of this damn thread. Lol.

Years
  • I did not say, you said i don't know how to read. You told me that i didn't read.
    And if your going to say something that would be taken to face value and you know it would, don't say it.
    And i did indeed read your first post, if you've been following TLW since day 1, why the hell would you ask if it is bland or whatever you said!
    That makes no sense to me..

Koybito

Pokemon Pirate.
    Years
  • I did not say, you said i don't know how to read. You told me that i didn't read.
    And if your going to say something that would be taken to face value and you know it would, don't say it.
    And i did indeed read your first post, if you've been following TLW since day 1, why the hell would you ask if it is bland or whatever you said!
    That makes no sense to me..

Ok, this is getting a tad tedious. (Not an insult, but I don't like to be misunderstood for three posts in a row.)

When I asked what type of ESRB equivalent, C.A was shooting for, all I meant was how emotional/deep/mature was the game going to be?

Never, (please correct me if I am wrong) has this been brought up, nor been addressed by C.A himself. Hence, I thought it was a fair question.

Koybito

Pokemon Pirate.
    Years
  • All i had told you about ESRB ratings were that they were not involved in the game yet...

Ok, enough, I must be getting old if I still can't get across what I mean. XD

All I want to know, is the story going to be anymore darker/mature than the Pokenorm?

Lol, that's all I needed to know. <3

Sorry for sucking so much bandwidth with my babbling.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back