• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Why "just stick to Pms" when you can post here?No one said anything about not posting, it's just the ridiculousness of the questions.You can post here all you like, just make sure it's not off topic, and it's something that hasn't been answered.The more feedback to a thread, the better.

mini poliwag

JUGLEFV Ultra Trainer
    Years
  • firstly im sorry about the uk question i thought i posted that in a pm.

2ndly i also find that wat he just said is a little off.
    if were not allowed to ask any questions surely that means that after uve put all of these silly restrictions in place this forum will become baron and empty and hardly anyone will post.

and by the way blazers pikastorm means that if ur talking about being off topic then y are u talking about going off topic, because thats not the topic.

Years
  • Well Mini-poliwag, if that is indeed what he ment...

Then it is because i am a team member to TLW project and i am stating something that should be known
    Koybito had said, "why not just stick to PMs" and that i am clearing this up.

mini poliwag

JUGLEFV Ultra Trainer
    Years
  • just helpin u to understand wat he meant because i understood it right away

just nobody post in anything to do with that damn rating system becuase i really dont understand it, and also i dont think it has anything to do with an online pokemon game because they dont usually have ratings, therefore off topic.

Koybito

Pokemon Pirate.
    Years
  • About the PM comment, I wasn't really serious. I was just noting that lately, a lot of posts recently have been flagged as either off topic, or spammy.

Seeing as PM's can't be flagged as either, I was just suggesting (Again, not completely serious) that until C.A came back to this cozy little thread to restore some order, we could just chat on either another fan board, or through PM's.

Nothing dramatic really, just a passing thought.

And for the last time (Least from me anyways) the rating thing was really, I guess, a poorly thought out question about how mature the game was gonna be. Not an actual rating system. Though I thought that Atomic and explained that already, (Quite nicely I might add) and had put and end to the bloody discussion. <3

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    can we just drop it? this conversation has been over 5 times. and you keep bring it up.'

DROP IT

Koybito

Pokemon Pirate.
    Years
  • can we just drop it? this conversation has been over 5 times. and you keep bring it up.'

DROP IT

Lol, I just said I wasn't gonna talk about it anymore, the only reason I posted that was clarify about what I meant. I like to be understood. (Even if it does take a while, I guess my speak is a little dodgy.)

But pray tell man, any topic suggestions? Lol.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    no, see, you're still continueing it.

and like atomic said, nothing NEEDS to be talked about. its OK for this thread to be quiet.

LISTEN, young padawon, and learn.

and if you dare reply to this post with an 'ok' or anything like that, i'll report you for spamming

Koybito

Pokemon Pirate.
    Years
  • no, see, you're still continueing it.

and like atomic said, nothing NEEDS to be talked about. its OK for this thread to be quiet.

LISTEN, young padawon, and learn.

and if you dare reply to this post with an 'ok' or anything like that, i'll report you for spamming

Lol, I think someone had too much turkey, settle down man, there's no sense in getting worked up over the internet, especially when it's something as silly as this. Reporting me is equally silly; this thread was created to be fun, not a battle ground for threats and argunments.

And while Atomic did say that, I don't think he meant for everyone to get bent out of shape over the fact that it's not quiet. But that being said, I will keep my peace until C.A settles back in.

And I haven't been a padawan in like.... Five years. Lol. I'm a big boy now. <3

Koybito

Pokemon Pirate.
    Years
  • Ok ladies, lets break it up.

Cut the mini moding/ranting/etc. Move to a new topic, and if there's none, let this die.

Thanks.

Bingo, well said, and a-bloody-men. (Even if I haven't been a lady in like... Months, lol)

And with that, I create a topic; any one ever thought about a renown system? Like Fable/2?

With a renown system, your deeds (Like major ones you'll find through out the story) would be filed and your popularity would grow. The function behind renown would give you access to VIP events and such.

So in the end, if you grew popular enough, you could approach the Pokemon League, and create your own Gym. Yes, it would have to be an offline function, otherwise we'd have Gyms popping up all over the place. Lol.

Just a thought that popped up in this buzzard nest I call a brain. <3

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
  • That's not a bad idea, and something slong those lines poped up in my mind. Will there be more then just the eight gyms of the major regions?
    I found that Oak has ten kanto badges, and only three of them are the same as the real kanto's; so there might be 15 badges of the kanto region. :\

Atomic Reactor

yeah, gary is just a BAMF like that, that;s why he has all those badges.

Koybito

Pokemon Pirate.
    Years
  • Lol, well we all saw the cheerleaders, the cars, and shades, so we should have seen that coming.

That also brings up another question (Run! They're everywhere! Hide your booze!) what with how big the Pokemon world in the anime is, and seeing as the game will follow that anime; is there going to be a way for us to become "Pokemon masters" without having to "Catch them all."

I mean, even Nintendo dropped that old slogan because even they said that it would be impossible in real life. And frankly, I've always enjoyed breaking other Pokemon's skulls in, rather than running around like my hair's on fire saying "Curse you Pokemanz! Get back here!"

Atomic Reactor

Will you be able to catch them all?
    Or how do you become th best?

I'll answer both :D

Yes, you will (that would be ridiculous if you couldn't) since there will be online trading and such, you can even get those traded evolutions. The offline mode will probably have the storyline make it so you run into the legendaries. so dont worry about catching em all.

To be the best, im assuming there will be like tournaments or something, so you just have to dominate everyone else lol.

Koybito

Pokemon Pirate.
    Years
  • Nah, I was pretty sure we could catch them all (That expression never gets old) I mean, it's still a game, and a Pokemon game wouldn't be a Pokemon game without that ability; I was just wondering if there other ways to potentially become a "Master" other than the traditional way.

I.E, Pokemon Battle Master, Pokemon Master Breeder, Pokemon (Insert title here) Master. Yada yada. Get what I mean?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back