• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
Years
I've been watching this thread since the day it was first started. And i must say, in the past few years it has grown quite a lot and has gained a heck of a lot of fans. I'm glad it was reopened, since, when i came back to PC, i was kinda down in the dumps after seeing this thread closed. Well, I'll always be rooting (and lurking 'round here) & waiting for the day that what used to be impossible, become reality.

With great respect,

Death

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Since there are Apricot trees indifferent regions, will different regions have different color Apricots? Because that would be a cool idea

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
Since there are Apricot trees indifferent regions, will different regions have different color Apricots? Because that would be a cool idea

well, the only use for apricots is to make pokeballs. From Kurt in Johto. So by making more colors, I would have to make more pokeballs for kurt to make.

Even though I am incorporating a few new pokeballs, they are not something I want to be made by kurt.

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
I'm glad the thread is reopened, seems like forever.

By the way i almost died when I read about the Hotel Room feature.

Years
Captain, on route 2, there is a tile error evolving two trees. About half way down, from the right going left, you can see the error. It is along the route. Hope it helps, if you already caught it great.

Waudby

As always man loving the new stuff however there are a lot of mapping layer errors on the maps where the bases off trees overlap wrong. Instead of being underneath they are on top.

It's good to see this back open, just don't go stealing all the limelight again :P

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years
I think there are more than enough Balls already, so you probably shouldn't make more Apricorns.

Arcane, do you already have somebody making the regional dexes? If not, I could do it for you. I've also completed a custom Pokédex order that accounts for evolutionary families.

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
O-H M-Y G-O-D...!

I think I just fell in love...
The new maps with KD style tiles are bloody amazing!!
Especially Route 2... *Gasp* *Gasp*

And I'm looking forward to hearing the new POA music... Unless it's already released?...

*Walks away to check*

*Hurries back*

Anyway, xD
I haven't received word from you about my "job application", CA

Please PM me about it.

Once again, this game never cease to amaze me.

//44tim44

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Very very nice my friend.
thread is open, production seems solid, people are ecstatic.
And CA is back.

Clouddyl

Playing battle tower doubles!
Years
This looks amazing, one question though, I'm not sure if it's been answered but I couldn't see it, are the big trees that look like cut trees going to be cuttable?

Captain Arcane

Years
This looks amazing, one question though, I'm not sure if it's been answered but I couldn't see it, are the big trees that look like cut trees going to be cuttable?

Good eyesight, and good question by the way.

And the answer to your question is "yes." But, your Pokémon's "Cut" has to be a higher level in order to cut those bigger trees.

I will be able to explain more later, because the update isn't really done, it's basically dragging on, if you will. I also had to cut the front page short because I ran over the limit of maximum characters. (they only allow up to 50,000).

but at the moment, we are busy organizing things, and setting things up.

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
Nice update, those tiles are really nice on your maps :)

Have you consider opening a new thread and posting the entire update in 2-3 Consecutive posts ? That way you get it all in and I assume leave a bit of space for the next time and such :)

Atomic Reactor

You need to provide some proof of work and what you wanna do.
And you need to PM him.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Captain you forgot my name change. Again. LOL anyway its open again?Great now all we need is the spammers who dont give a damn bout the threads rules as its the only way order can be had and we are set. Wow your mapping skills are excellent and and it seems its turning towards the best. Anyway i see you cut out a lot of things such as the pokeballs and such. I assume thats due to changes correct?

mini poliwag

JUGLEFV Ultra Trainer
Years
if you dont mind me asking will thre be any special features youll be adding to foire and almia

and route 2 and 3 are massive

also wat do we need to do if we want to join the team

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Go to the first page, there is an application form.
Fill it out and apply for the job you want.
Send it in a PM to Captain Arcane.

Pika Storm

learning to script
Years
The new maps are extremely large, they will make for a game at least 100 better than the original games. The only thing is, will the maps fit? If the maps are encreased in size at different rates, they might not fit together which would make a serious problem. I hope this helps

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
The new maps are extremely large, they will make for a game at least 100 better than the original games. The only thing is, will the maps fit? If the maps are encreased in size at different rates, they might not fit together which would make a serious problem. I hope this helps
I'm sure a program like Sphere can handle it just fine. Sphere is a powerful program, says my knowledge from using the program for one day. Captain Arcane is most likely using Sphere for a good reason. :D

Captain Arcane

Years
Captain you forgot my name change. Again. LOL anyway its open again?Great now all we need is the spammers who dont give a damn bout the threads rules as its the only way order can be had and we are set. Wow your mapping skills are excellent and and it seems its turning towards the best. Anyway i see you cut out a lot of things such as the pokeballs and such. I assume thats due to changes correct?

No, I ran out of room on the front page to feature things. We are currently creating a new form of showcasing the game.

if you dont mind me asking will thre be any special features youll be adding to foire and almia

and route 2 and 3 are massive

also wat do we need to do if we want to join the team

There are special features littered throughout the entire game. Almia, and Fiore will feature many things.

Also, please be sure to "read" the rules of this thread. And be sure to at least to look at the front page, not just the map section. It has much information to offer other than eye candy.

I don't see the point of your question. The map transitions are slightly differen't within this game, but still the same. The layout of this map does not affect any consecutive maps that follow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back