• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Thunder Emblem

LanceQ

CS Addict
Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2012
    Loveee it! I played the beta it's good I got to the Tropical Zone once but I closed the game and tried to do it again, but wasn't able to do it again haha.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    Well I got through the forest and hit a snag where I was trapped in the Ice Cave place, which is annoying. =\

But overall it's very nice, I enjoyed what I've played thus far, aside from the not being able to get to a Pokemon Center or buy any items before the Ice Cave.

Will try again when I have more time tomorrow to go through some more.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2014
    Lol i tried to get through icy cave, fell through a hole tried to go up a ladder and got stuck lmao. Now Im angry...

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Congratulations on winning May's Hack of the Month, mitchel1. :3

Pokémon Thunder Emblem

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
    Years
  • hehe I'm back for a couple time people ;) I see alot has been different when I was here the last time, example I won the hotm o.o wow.. :p thnx to all people to vote for TE ^^ TE and DC: the legend of giratina will continue asap to all questions srry I can anwser them all I've been really bussy with school (exames) what Number Prince already told and with my life :p think this will bring alot of happiness in people that the two mitchel1 inc. hacks are going to contineu :P xD
    well to the next update and have a nice day further people.
    --------------------
    Mitchel1

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    Nice, I'm gonna have to try this one when I finish Crystal Pikachu. Out of curiosity, can any of the other starters be obtained? I want to train a Totodile >_>
    This is what I'd like to know. I hated my Pikachu so much she just got left at the daycare.

Reb

Bad Mood :X
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2009
    Awsome Graphics!!!Especially the backgrounds ,titlescreens and pallets!
    Hope u will be back soon.and give some awsome Updates!!
    anyway,good luck with this,hope u finish this soon!:D

Back