• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Thunder Emblem

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2023
Wow wonderfull hack!!
now i'm going to play beta 1.0 [and waiting for beta 2.0 :)]

I played a lot:
the storyline and gameplay are great but there are a lot of bugs...
in the 1st city the boy near the lake: if you spoke with him tha game crash
in the icewind cave in a certain point the game crash, but it is evitable if you don't go there...
the warp in kiiro city for the bot isincorrect (i can't go to tropical valley -.-')

i hope you can resolve this bugs in the next beta :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2010
I can't seem to be able to download this game...weird. Also, maybe not the right place to ask this (but I don't know which is), how do I actually play a rom hack? If someone could redirect me that'd be nice..thanks.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
another great an idea from you mitchel 1 . I browsed some archived posts since I am new and seen gengar's revenge . great hack indeed . good luck.

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2010
dutch huh? nederlands?
lol
heel goed spel (very good game)

im not good in english either!

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2010
I can't seem to download this. Can you don't use sendspace?? Upload this as an attachment instead of putting as seperate link.

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2010
I'm new...How do I or where do I go to download the rom of this game? Or have I completely missed the point of the site. The hack does look great btw!

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
this game is pretty awesome. but i noticed one glitch. If you use the PC in Kiioro Pokemon Center, you become the weird gaming kid in the corner. If this has already been reported, sorry.

cspmoneymaker

Can anyone tell me where can I download the latest version ? I can't seems to find it in the thread ! Reallt thz !!!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
Mitchel did you made an progress?
Since I saw you where back in action but didn't see any screens yet.

Years
Konnichiwa Mitchel,
Your hack still looks very nice!
I know you are going to finish this hack and not quit like others.
*cough*like me*cough*
I wish you best of luck!
Sayonara!

Ooh by the way you should update the first post more regulary ;x

Back