• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Thunder Emblem

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2010
I THINK BETA 2 WON't Come out why Mitchel work another hack by not finishing work one at a time it takes to LONG to release beta 2........Hope you will post it soon as long you have time.

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
joroes the beta will come for sure but donno the date, resone is that what prince already told I put many scripts in 1 hack. also I work on DC: the legend of giratina I want first to release a alpha for it. after that I'll continue scripting and re-mapping on TE.
In the afternoon I'll work on my hacks further then u'll see a update for DC and/or TE.
------------------------------------------
mitchel1

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
joroes the beta will come for sure but donno the date, resone is that what prince already told I put many scripts in 1 hack. also I work on DC: the legend of giratina I want first to release a alpha for it. after that I'll continue scripting and re-mapping on TE.
In the afternoon I'll work on my hacks further then u'll see a update for DC and/or TE.
------------------------------------------
mitchel1

Do I have the current version?
But, I can release a bug fix on Beta 1.

Ashje

+1 Dead Puppies
Years
  • Seen May 4, 2013
How do I catch Munchlax if I can't get any pokeballs and can't go further than Wilson city if I want to catch him? Also where are the Reborn Plains? The Hints say to go there for pokeballs but it's not on the town map...

EDIT:
Nvm, figured it out. Great Game XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2010
mitchel thnks a lot I guess I'm gonna play for DC. The game hacked you made are amazing i think its better than POkemon DS game hehe.., I like your hack coz it has no fakemons, it doesnt mean its no good....still a lot of players like it..:-) anyway I'm looking forward in your TC and DE game,I have to wait for the release of your game hacks but never miss a lot of time for your self :D;Djust to finish these hacked games,how I wish i can help but lol still a newbie dnt know how to do it,I cant wait to play your game hacks ......good speed to you and have a blessed day ahead....

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
I found a glitch. Right after I defeated the first Grunt Macro, I went and looked at the sign nearby, then I opened up the menu, and used a potion on Pikachu. Then the screen went black, my cursor became the hourglass thing, and now the application isn't responding. It froze the game.

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2009
Hey Dude, this hack is so awesome, I might even consider doing a playthrough of it, if you would like check out my channel (same as my username) but yeah dude seriously keep going with this its a winner !

PikachuMan

Pikachu Fanatic
Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2014
Oh you'd better make Beta 2.0 compatible with .savs from 1.0. I've got a Cubone and Pikachu overleveled and I'd hate to do that again, especially training Cubone, because that was living hell... or at least make it so that Cubone learns Bone Club at level 7 like he's supposed to.

But seriously, this is the best hack I've ever played, and I can't wait for 2.0.

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
what program do u use to hack pokemon games and im stuck in icy wind cave i keep getting stuck in the middle of no where

School days again...
Years
what program do u use to hack pokemon games and im stuck in icy wind cave i keep getting stuck in the middle of no where

If you leave Willsum city you'll see that a man/woman/thing... waiting for
you by the water... DON'T TALK TO IT!!!! it'll freeze your game.
-Don't fall trough the ice in the Icy Wind cave You'll come in a Glitch
World...
-In Kiioro city pokecentre do not speak with the woman who asks for your
profile. if you gave her the answer the one that's there already (I'm a pokemon friend) if you do this on any questions, you'll lost control of your character. you coud only control the camera not the player.
-Do not open your trainer card or any other options in start if you're in
the lab of prof. oak, if you can't move your character any longer.
-no bug's further.

New glitch has been spotted in beta 1.0, you could try it out but i'm not
responsible that you can't leave!

This is posted my Mitchel on the first post, so post the bug(s) that you
encountered that is not written on the first post

This is posted my Mitchel on the first post, so post the bug(s) that you
encountered that is not written on the first post

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
Years
Those tiles look simply amazing!! And the background battle scenes for battles looks so nice!
I really love how you added the female heroine intro sprite from D/P/Pt into this game.
It really looks great i cant wait to play it :)

Pikachu fan

SUSANOOMON IS NOT AMUSED
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 12, 2011
Where's beta 2.0

Okay can someone tell me WTF is going on.
I personally loved beta 1.0 and when is beta 2.0 being released.
beta 1.0 had time travel, a fossil cave, jesse and james.
So i think beta 2.0 will be friggin' awesome.

Last edited:

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Okay, so I got this to work for me, and it's awesome! The only problem is that when you capture Munchlax, it's pokedex data is that of Ampharos in FireRed.

EDIT: I just found out that Pikachu's the only Pokemon who's dex entry ISN'T wrong! In fact, a lot of pokemon also have the wrong types. Combee, for instance, is Poison/Flying in this game, but the only pokemon with that type combo is the Zubat line! Combee is Bug/Flying.

Last edited:

pokestewart

Ace of Eating Cakes
Years
This is a pretty good hack. The tiles are nice, and the maps
are great no one of the best. I like the new feature I hope you excel in this hack.

Back