• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokémon United [M][OOC]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
  • Bacteriophage's SU is still good. Rose Quartz's SU is accepted. Let's see how people react to her split personality!

EDIT: Awesome! Still king on the 2nd page! >:D Fear me!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Ricochett, kept zoning out while reading your SU. (Too many words O_o ) Nonetheless, you're accepted.

Now we just wait for <Challenger> & we can get started!

Question for no reason: What are you most looking forward to in this RP?

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    LOL, it was only supposed to be 3-5 paragraphs but apparently, my fingers disagreed. xD

Hmmmm, I think I look forward to the interactions/relationships. Maybe character development. nah im only looking forward for the reward... jk Or maybe I'm looking forward to the events? I'm excited for the IC thread actually, wahaha.

aperrentis

Degreaser politics
    Years
  • Opportunities to catch when the time comes. Plus, working that into character development.
    The is my first roleplay in years, I'm just anticipating anything. ('~`)

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    @IggyWorkz; unfortunately, there are no more spots left unless the gm opens an extra slot.
    @Challenger; oh wow a narcissist! and I dig, I really do. he'd be fun to rp with lol.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • <Challenger> is accepted. So many things I find interesting about your character. :P IggyWorkz, more spots might open up in the future, though I can't say.

Now that that's out of the way, I'll go submit the IC so we can all get started! I'm so excited! {XD}

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Please reserve me. I need to get the sand out of my running shoes, recently found off the shore of Sunny Shore by Team Magma

(if someone drops)

Last edited:

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    I have nothing to do so I'll just be stalking the threads. (Specifically, the IC thread approval.)

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • In order to answer Shiny D's question about why I joined, I did it because I haven't joined a good ol' adventure roleplay in a long time. I think it's pretty exciting being able to make your own adventure as you go, dealing with whatever.

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    Aw man, I thought I'd be able to see the IC approved so I can plot my first post.

time to sleep

EDIT: IT'S HERE. <3333 hell yeeaaaah

Last edited:
    Back