• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokémon United [M][OOC]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
  • So I have a question. Can we go to the World Pokemon Tournament if we aren't from Unova? Also, how would we get there?

You can get there in any way you wish, just don't make it look like you're a star...unless you're Gary. xD Their's bustling people, just register & do whatever, interact with anyone you wish, until everyone is registered & I officially announce which RPer you're going up against. Entering the tournament is optional just so you know.

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    That reminds me, if anyone wants interact with Vivi, feel free to. <3 Tell me though, so I can get my awkward bby ready. <3 (after two hours lol)

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    Ohohoho, I shall post often unless interactions. Time to small spam. >D (After someone posts.)

Asariond

The People's Musketeer!
    Years
  • I've got my IC post up. I think I'll start doing proper interactions with whomever wants to once I arrive at the tournament.

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    By the way, I forgot- can a Banette also disappear? I forgot if they can and I wanted to be sure.

Other than that, just made a small cameo post of a certain someone, haha.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • :\ I figured all Ghost-Type Pokemon could vanish. But whatever!

;v; Does no one know what day it is today? Wish me happy birthday or I'll send a Darkrai your way... Heehee...

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    True but you can't be too sure. (And I totally don't wanna make a mistake lol)

OH. Happy Birthday, dearest GM. /pretty clueless. xD

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    My fingers are still itching to rp. ;v;
    I CANT HOLD IT ANYMORE-

someone wanna interact with Vivi cuz my fingers are desperate. (I keep cracking them to calm down orz.)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • You can try to interact with Saiai, but he might not want to talk back, or just plain out point something out about her. xD ...He won't be friendly... Rude... He'll be rude... He's gonna tell her to go away. OK, jolly time! :D Thanks for the birthday greetings so far~

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    That kinda sucks. Viviette wouldn't try talk to him cuz she's an awkward bby underneath. ;v; It's gonne be an painful awkward conversation (if there is even one or if they can even make one lmao). Also, I got her out of the cafe, so they missed their chance when they walk by. (Ignoring the screaming guy. xD) Dang.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • I'll try to post tonight somewhere or else it will be tomorrow c':

EDIT: Lololol I just noticed... Junichi and Viviette are the only girls in the RP x'D

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
  • I'm sorry for the major delay in getting started, just started working on my opening post now so I'll get it up asap!

EDIT: Got it up, gonna head into Driftveil and to the tournament next post. It's not the longest but a decent start at least!​

Last edited:

Asariond

The People's Musketeer!
    Years
  • Sorry to pull out so soon after starting, but I'm ridiculously busy with preparations to move to Australia for my studies, and I'd seriously underestimated how much time and effort that would take before I even arrived. I don't think I'll be able to be as committed to this RP as I like, so much as I regret it, I'm going to have to go on an indefinite hiatus. Hope you all make it a good one, though!

Back