• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokémon United [M][OOC]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
  • Sorry to see you go, Asariond, I hope your move to Australia goes smoothly.

Since a spot opened up, I just posted this RP out for any RPer who wants to join. Feel free to recommend a friend you wish to join the RP.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Let me just say a few things so no one gets confused:

The tournament will be held in a week from now IC. We'll do a timeskip later once the day IC ends. The current time is 18:30 (6:30) so do what you like until the end of the day.

ElectroJoe

The Electric Guy
    Years
  • Sorry about the wait. I was waiting so I didn't have to double post. Little did I know that you could delete it from the editing page...

Name: Clayton Campbell

Nickname: Most people just call him Clay for short, or sometimes just "C" when it comes from his old friends, but if you had something different in mind, he won't stop you... as long as it doesn't sound too ridiculous, that is.

Appearance: Clayton is 5'9 in height with a slim, yet athletic build and short, brown hair and brown eyes to match. He wears a plain black t-shirt and a red hooded vest to go over it. Whether or not the vest is open or zipped closed depends on if it ends up getting in the way somehow (like if it gets caught on something). His pants are the same shade of red with a black line running down both sides. As for his shoes, they are black to match the rest of the outfit, but they are well-worn and look like they're a size too small on his feet. At the same time, however, he manages to walk in them without a problem.

(...I'll see if I can get an image up sometime in the future. I actually have to get it on my computer first.)

Personality: For the most part, Clay can be a kind and understanding person in nature. He's able to brush off and ignore most insults and labels that people throw at him, but there's a limit to that before he gets annoyed and starts to bark insults back at them. He hasn't been pushed much farther than that before he decides to walk away and try not to think of what he might have done if he had stayed. Apparently, he lost it once, but he doesn't remember a thing about it. He often doesn't mind of you talk about family around or directly to him... as long as you don't ask him about his. Just don't try to harass his friends. Otherwise, he'll turn on you in an instant.

Clay has enjoyed Pokémon battles ever since he's been a trainer. He's always liked a challenge and will try and tackle one wherever he goes, but that doesn't exactly mean that he's cocky. He has a general idea when a trainer's Pokémon is too strong for his if he's actually seen them in battle, or when people give off a strong presence outside of one, though he sometimes tries to poke around a bit or observe from afar when it comes to the latter. When it comes to fights and arguments of his own, he doesn't back down easily, save for a few exceptions due to his nature. Even more so when it comes to arguments since they're mainly based on opinion. When it comes to actual fights, he tends to try to find flaws in his combatant, whether it is in his/her stance and movements or a weak spot, but he tries to stay away from broken bones and the like when it comes to the latter... unless he has to be that desperate.

History
    Spoiler:

Pokémon Team:

695.png

-Heliolisk
    Nickname: Helios
    Personality: Helios is currently the most experienced Pokémon on the team. Unfortunately, he is also the laziest and can be found sleeping more often than not. But when the weather is clear and the sun is harsh, he'll change from his usual lazy self to the most energized Pokémon in a heartbeat, which often shows with the electricity that he's forced to release (not too much, but enough to be visible) due to the large amount energy that he gets.
    Ability: Solar Power
    Level: 15
    Move Set: Thunderbolt, Dragon Pulse, Thunder Wave, Eerie Impulse, Mud Slap

207.png

-Gligar
    Nickname: Glide
    Personality: Ever since Clayton first caught him, Glide's always been ready for a battle, but he's been taught to not strike first unless he's sure that it's official. However, there is a small chance that he can mistake a friendly meeting for one... and vice versa. When there's no battle to be found, he can be found hanging from a tree, looking around while on one of Clay's shoulders, or stuffing his face with the food he gets. Speaking of which, Glide also loves to eat, often flying off to find some on his own, but he's learned to be conservative when food becomes scarce for the group.
    Ability: Immunity
    Level: 14
    Move Set: Dig, Quick Attack, Sand Attack, Brick Break ,Cross Poison

570.png

-Zorua
    Nickname: Shadow
    Personality: Shadow, being the youngest of the team, is quite playful, but becomes a bit of a prankster when she's bored, often using her illusionary abilities and mimicry to mess with other people and Pokémon. She doesn't have much confidence when it comes to battling by herself and tends to become nervous, making her lose what mimicry she had behavior wise when she's posing as another Pokémon, which in turn, helps the opposing trainer see through the illusion if they paid enough attention. She can become what some might say overprotective if she thinks that there's any real danger nearby.
    (Knowing some of the things that have happened in the games, Black and White to be specific, along with a couple of the pokedex entries, I don't think this next part will be much of a problem, but I decided to keep it separate just in case.)
    When Shadow is outside of her pokeball while Clay is taking a stroll or wandering around town, she'll join him while taking the appearance of a human, taking the form of a girl about a foot shorter than Clay with an outfit that mirrors his own. The only differences are that the colors are reversed and the vest is without any kind of hood. It can be easy to see through the disguise if you notice the similarities in her hair and facial features compared to her true form, but her most obvious tell would be that she still has her tail, which hasn't really changed at all. Despite her appearance, she still doesn't have the verbal skills to be able to communicate with humans. As a result, she tends to be quiet when she's like this, aside from the occasional snicker when people think that she's what she appears to be.
    Ability: Illusion
    Level: 9
    Move Set: Pursuit, Leer, Fake Tears, Extrasensory, Incinerate

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • xD I gotta get my own Zorua! ElectroJoe is accepted.

Everyone please register in time so we can move on with the Tournament~ Here's a question by the way:
    Which Pokemon character (game manga etc.) is your favorite?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • If I knew we could get a Zorua then I would've gotten a Zorua! D: I thought Zorua's were counted as legendaries...?

ElectroJoe

The Electric Guy
    Years
  • If I knew we could get a Zorua then I would've gotten a Zorua! D: I thought Zorua's were counted as legendaries...?

Well, with the way that they were first introduced, paired with the only way you can get them (an event with a mystery gift Entei/Raikou/Suicune for Zoroark or the event requiring a mystery gift Celebi for Zorua), I honestly wouldn't have been surprised if they were. In fact, I actually thought they were at first. I became suspicious when you were given N's Zorua in Black/White 2, but it wasn't until I started finding wild Zoroark in X and Y that I dismissed the idea entirely.

And to answer the question from the post before, I would have to say that Looker would be one of my favorite characters that I can think of right now, but another notable character would be Mirror B. with his afro and Ludicolo- biased team. I mean, he's not one of my favorites, but I've gotta admit, I did enjoy battling him. Probably because he had his own theme music. The fro may or may not have something to do with it as well.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Well crap. I read that wrong. My B.

Best character is totally Brock. I've always loved that sly dog. Especially with lines like, "I know! I'll turn my frying pan...into a drying pan!" When it started raining. And he's a friggin' ladies' man. I aspire to be Brock with his breeding glory. If you don't mind profanity or general offensiveness, watched Pokemon the Bridged Series He's just the guy I've always thought of Ash's older brother figure on top of that. And no one third-wheels like him.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • I'm currently not accepting new SU's anymore, VillageofDragons. ^^;; Spots are full. I might open more in the future, but for now they're full. Sorry.

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
    Years
  • Aw crap, that sucks. I was looking forward to this Roleplay. All the great Roleplays I want to join are closing down or are full. First the Mystery Dungeon one, now this. Oh well.... :(

Back